Veeky Forums technology thread

Only nerds care about specs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SLj3aCfqzOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek, enjoy your shitty phone user

FACT: apple is the hypbeast of technology
apple is not even slightly effay

I still use my iPhone 4 and its great and reliable. Dropped it a few times without case and it hasn't cracked, long battery life and does all the cellular functions I need it too.

you're lying to yourself

apples products all look fucking great. they are all smooth, sleek, minimalistic and their logo is fucking great

you have shit taste if you think otherwise

too bad this is completely ruined by its branding

SE is the best looking apple phone at the moment.

>minimalistic
ahhh yes mate, it's so minimalist to have a fuckoff massive phone that doesn't even fit in your pocket, definitely minimalist and not attention seeking to have massive branding everywhere
literally just dress like this, it's you, you are this

I'm not a big Android fan, but Pixel in blue is more effay than Iphone, because every shitty chinese company using same color pallete(gold, pink e.t.c.) as Apple

user stop fooling yourself, Apple is garbage

What about the blue Honor 8? It's amazing

The new galaxy s8 looks pretty nice.

Nah man, fuck the no-right-button bullshit for example. Makes everything more complicated and time intensive.

Will arrive on Monday, 1649 euros. I've searched for long, this is simply the best looking laptop.

i prefer single click, its not minimal-design which is the reasoning for single click, its functionality and comfort, i dont require the right click and there are many just like me. I'm a photographer and programmer. If you require right click, good for you, buy a mouse with multiple buttons, but for those that don't, apple mouse is fucking godly.

everything after 2015 is garbage lad

>fuckoff massive phone that doesn't even fit in your pocket
manlet alert

>literally and unironically not running riced out linux on a thinkpad

WHAT A SHIT FUCKING THREAD

my man

I know it's supposed to be more comfortable. Whenever I have to work with OSX it feels like sitting in front of a castrated Linux PC. Constant messig with the terminal and time intensive handeling. If you use many non apple products or have to work with non standard files from non apple products everything gets so insanely messy. If you just need a Photoshop device and didn't grow up with PCs alright, everyone else must be delusional to think OSX is easier and faster than anything else.

Let me fix that really quick

i think i hate this.

had one. don't bother

Spotted the shill

Only Veeky Forums post so far

your conditions for it being slow and time intensive is if you use non-apple products, which i agree with, but I dont, and I don't reccomend it for those who don't. But for those who do, its a lot better than having windows + android + whatever non apple product. Very subjective debate that will never conclude so lets just leave it for /g/tards to fuss over

>Thinkpad
>ugly plastic -tism bricks with a clitoris in the middle of it
>using the terminal for everything

mechanical keyboards are fa

The real Veeky Forums tech is one you have rebuilt and customized yourself to fit your needs and aesthetic preferences.

>aesthetic
that's not how you spell autistic lmao autism jokes never gets old

ugh, old Thinkpad island keyboards are so sexy. Not only do they look good but they feel great to use. I can't stand modern chiclet keyboards.

youtu.be/SLj3aCfqzOM

beauty us mere mortals are not worthy of beholding

Why would you even buy this over an Instax camera?

>Veeky Forums technology
>Veeky Forums eye color
>Veeky Forums water
>Veeky Forums music
>Veeky Forums career

This board is so shit

It's interesting to see how they went from shamelessly and blatantly ripping off Apple's designs to surpassing them in just a few years.

>not the google pixel
lol

S7 edge is objectively the most Veeky Forums phone on the market right now, and the S8 is only better

ding ding ding
we have a winner

>tfw the note 7 was fa as hell, but they fucked it up

anyone who thinks samsung/xiaomi/google are on sony's level just need to go.

Do you have to be tech savvy to benefit from linux stuff?

You stop fooling yourself, Pandit.

>everything after 2015 is garbage lad
>garbage
That's you and your frivolous post.

ayyyy i've got one of these, works too

>despising apple
>buying the rip off

kekk

i'm jealous. i'm more than ready to move my system to mac

you're the epitome of hipster if you're using linux or thinkpad.

literally your reason to not buy mac is because it's popular and you're poor.

Apple products are normie as fuck and not at all exclusive.

> surpassing
wrong

the fact that you avoid something just because it's normie is why you're inferior to normies.

i bet you avoid liking popular music too

>braun anything
>vintage hi-fi gear
>sony walkman
>sony xperia
>thinkpads

>thinkpads and anime/OS
Just as Veeky Forums as car/g/o pants. Only good for protecting your virginity and CP collection.

what a tool

why doesn't everyone just buy iphone or samsung ? it's obvious that yous are trying to have a need/demand so that owning those pretentious things would be justifiable.

only a person as autistic as reviewbrah can be forgiven for liking radios.

Anyone can help me? I need a notebook for uni and I'm a poorfag, so naturally the budget options look like shit. I'd be glad if someone helped me, I'm looking for a 13-14 inch laptop, mainly for text editing and media consuming with decent battery life.. Thanks in advance
I've actually been considering getting a Chromebook but don't wanna be a Google shill

best polaroid is polaroid spectra. Compact, no ugly backside, foldable, looks good.

punkt phones are so effay

unplugging from social media is the most Veeky Forums thing

Also comes with cutting board for your kitchen

letting some faggots in SF dictate your desktops aesthetic is not effay

Get white spirit and rub the brand off

beautiful phone

>€300
k e k

Shut up Max Caufield.

>Pussy Nigga

SX70 is the best

Nigga you must be joking

i came

is that hebrew

There are people who like android phones and laptops, just like how there are people who dress like shit. Not only do they have bad taste, they are also unaware of it (or broke)

how fat are you?

It literally doesn't. You just two fingers to right click. It's that fucking simple, you invalid.

I have an iPhone 7 and it works just fine, it's effay and I'm in love with it. All of you faggots talking shit about iPhones can suck my dick. Samsungs are good too.

>not the HP Spectre
lol you are wrong faggot

i miss /fap/

I forgot how autistic Veeky Forums was

if this was ~100eur i would buy it. i'm not poor, but i would feel like a retard spending 300eur for a dumbphone

>"customized"
>stock dwm
ok sweetie...

I'm tired of all the bullshit plastic chinkware and memedroid pathetic phones.

go apple or just fucking go home to your mommys basement. the adults need to get some work done over here

These are the worst product apple ever released and in no way effay

>hey user can we watch netflix on your laptop?? :) wait what's all this stuff on the screen??
>eehm well actually that's linux, it is a much better and more effay (that means fashionable haha) operating system
>ummmm okay, i'm going to chad's, he has a macbook!