Raw denim thread/opinions

Raw denim thread/opinions

19oz heavy indigo rope dye selvage denim, handmade & tailor fitted.

Worn for 53 weeks now, I'm thinking of washing them some time this month. Thoughts? Any advice?

Sorry for shitty pic quality, my phone is a brick.

Anything other than Lee, Levi's, or Wrangler is maximum cringe

Anything other than american, big corp, mass-fabricated is cringe? bruh you best be trolling

those look dope as fuck. I wouldn't wash desu because it looks like the fades and whiskers are already quite contrasted. I'd give them a quick lukewarm soak just to tighten them up again

Thanks! I really got to wash them though, they've been through quite a lot, and now there's a significant amount of dirt inbetween the fibers

What brand is it?

Denim already looks pretty faded so expect to look susbstantially faded after the wash. Use Woolite dark if you still want to maintain the indigo color.

Brand is Livid Jeans. Good tip for the washing, thanks. I might do a hand-wash without any detergent also

some old APCs ive got from like 2009

Damn! Seriously nice fades man. How long before first wash? Have you worn them in a rotation since then, or

>muh fades
wew, they look like shit desu

Levis stepping up their game.

To replace all Levi mainline jeans in the mall

I think they'll come out nice once they're washed. Right now they are grimey and dirty as fuck

First wash was the first day i wore them, got ketchup spilled on them in high school

just wore them casually for years, never too heavy... they are so thin a new hole develops almost every wear

attached is a pair since 2012 that now is getting a lot more wear

Looking very good, I'm excited to wash mine now, hehe

APCs are bretty gud. Construction sucks, but the fit and fades are fantastic.

nice!
attached is how i always wash my jeans
i suggest this method

And my new Onis. These are really sick, I love wearing them. Pictures don't do the denim justice.

Seems I have to go online and buy some woolite

how can you stand to wear them so long and not wash them?

what's the point of not washing them?

are those PNS?

what's your impression of these? oni seems like an interesting raw denim brand

It's difficult the first couple of months, and then you hit a point where you get accustomed to the feel and smell off them. It's a bit disgusting I'll agree. I do dry them, air them out and freeze them from time to time.

The point being the denim is raw, so the fades and contours you gain before the first wash are the most significant ones.
Basically it's the pre-wash phase that's most important. The longer you go, the more fades and little details.

why did apc discontinue new cure?

i have a pair of apc raws i wear all the time
dont plan on ever washing them because i love how dark they are and theyve hardly faded. when they smell i put em in the freezer

i love that they dont look like shit, but i can still wear them to shows or whatever. definitely my most worn pants even though im falling more and more for memochrome

>and then you hit a point where you get accustomed to the feel and smell off them
yeah the problem is you smell like a fishy ballsack and shit stench to everyone else around you for a quarter mile