My t-shirts always fit like shit

Pic related. The seams align perfectly where my shoulder ends but the torso area looks baggy and sleeves are too long

If I buy them a size smaller the shoulders seams are too tight and close to my neck while the rest fits okay

what do?

another pic

It's fine

get some muscle

get fat

how's this fine? it looks like shit

It's fine you faggot.

Iron your shirt you degenerate

Show pic of a size smaller, it probably looks better.

Lose weight

The key to best top fits is having wide shoulders and sometimes chest.

I disagree

I don't have any available right now. Like I said, they are too tight around my shoulders/neck

23 bmi senpai

are my shoulders and chest too small?

23 bmi is too much
T. 16 bmi

My t-shirts always fit like shit because they are always too long, even the tinniest of XS sized ones.

Yes, your chest and shoulders are that of a 10 year old.

How about tailoring htem you monholoid?

>T. 16 bmi

>5€ t-shirt + 10€ of hemming
Top cuck

Get a different brand of shirt that fits you tighter

I'm pretty sure it's where you're shopping. I also have the problem when I buy cheap clothes but I'm a fem.

- lose weight (23 bmi is literally fat)
- get better t shirts
- get 1 size larger
voila

>23 bmi is literally fat

it is with your amount of muscle, i.e. none

It's skinnyfat

If the BMI scale actually applies to you, you need to start lifting no matter what.

it's a fucking classic fit t shirt you fucking worm
either workout and get a bigger chest, or find a slimmer cut of tees

>it's a fucking classic fit t shirt
so what?

You are buying tshirts, not shirts and even with shirts the rule isn't always true. Look into the mirror and ask yourself if it fits. If I think that someone wears a too lose tee it's probably not after I looked at the seams.

the same rule applies to shirts and tees, kiddo

Because some fashion blog says so?

that's how tees are built

Tees, just like humans, are built differently. My shoulders are rather narrow, still the medium tee I'm wearing right now would be too small by that rule and I'd have to buy L or even XL, the latter would look like a dress or Rick Owens for the poor.
Just look into the mirror.

Jesus Christ you have degenerate gorilla arms and there's no way to fix that just kys

all tees - besides avant-garde/conceptual stuff - have the seams made to fit the same way
what you gotta do is find tees that fit both your shoulders and torso

Go to another store and find a shirt that fits. Jesus, are you literally retarded?

buy garcia tshirts theyre skinnyfit

hanes comfortblend 50-50 cotton-polyester in small or medium
start lifting also

so it's supposed to fucking fit like that
how stupid can you be

>it's supposed to fucking fit like that
it's not

>all tees - besides avant-garde/conceptual stuff - have the seams made to fit the same way
No

Your t-shirt is fine, you'r overthinking and that's bad for you. I used to be like you, and at the end i was overthinking fashion. Chill.

wear smaller size or roll up sleeves
solved