So I just bet $500 on PredictIt.org that Trump will be the Republican Presidential Nominee, 5 minutes ago...

So I just bet $500 on PredictIt.org that Trump will be the Republican Presidential Nominee, 5 minutes ago, at a 7% return rate if he is the nominee.

Is this basically free money?

My offer alone was enough to bump it up to a 6% return rate too. And now the more people buy, eventually it will go up to a 1% return rate and mean nothing. But I was just curious.

Like...he is the nominee. This is a sure bet, right?

Unless convention magic happens, yes.

>sure bet

Unless the party decides it's down for full on civil war it's pretty close to a sure bet.

Its gonna be Hillary you fuck

Cap this

Hillary is going to be the Republican Presidential Nominee. Riight.

the guy is a dumb brick and will make america international diplomatie look bad again. every big head in the party knows it and is trying to make him say some medieval shit like "9/11 was an inside job" or "the jews did it" basically, any /b/ popular meme.

they will do everything in their power to make the opinion not want him.

all i'm saying is, if someone offer you a bet, it can't be a sure deal, that's retarded

PredictIt works like stocks. But they don't close this until late September. Which means if he is declared the winner at the convention, there's actually still time left to buy "stocks" and make money off it. Literally betting on something that already happened. A sure bet.

Of course but I'm inclined to think he's outskilled them on this front. The bad press alone should've taken him out six months ago but he twisted it into even further gains. 9/11 possibly was an inside job and I'm still not unsure the Israelis or the Saudis did it.

>dumb as a brick
You don't get this far by being stupid. He ran a strategy that worked better than anything I've seen recently in politics. Everybody is still underestimating him and rising to the bait, then getting kicked in the balls publicly.

>if someone offers you a bet

This so much. You think they want to lose money?

>trump number one fan
>triggerr

please read me user
> america international diplomatie
i never said he is bad in the elections, i'll personally bet he'll win if confronted to hillary

The Republican convention is in July.
The bet continues with options to buy until September.

How is that not a sure bet?

If they don't want to lose money, they shouldn't be betting on things that have already happened.

What I'm buying at this point is not actually the bet. It's the time value of the money.

People who bet this when it was like 70% return or whatever are selling at only 7% return now because they don't want to wait until September. So it's like buying a CD with excellent interest rate.

well he might be dead soon
Bernie too

why did you created a thread you stubborn piece of shit? stop saying that the bet has no risks, that's the most retarded thing to say, what if he chokes on a cigar tonight, will he still be the candidate then?

>triggered by stupidity

To inform you of this deal you swine.

Hillary just looks so unbelievably cheeky all the time. I can't help but believe she has a hidden agenda. I just can't.

For me, Hillary is what comes to mind whenever I see those facebook memes about politicians "getting r paid to lie XDD".

>the guy is a dumb brick and will make america international diplomatie look bad again.
You're going to pay for the wall, Pablo.

this is like picking the Warriors to win the finals back in December. I think payout was 2:3. "Sure bet," right? Or Curry breaks an ankle. Sure enough... There's no such thing as a sure bet

feeling comfy

You're joking, right?

No, not joking. We're going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it. Deal with it.

you realize about $25M of Bernie's donations was from redditors hoping he'd get elected and forgive their college debt, right?

It's pretty damn sure.

If the Republicans try to block his nomination there will be nationwide riots.

Besides it doesn't even matter. Hillary is going to skewer him during the debates.

>Civil war

Yeah right. Just like that civil war when Obama became president. Trump supporters would pout and make faces.

somebody doesnt understand the American political system...

Doesn't the site take out 5% for withdrawals and 10% of your profit? Although this pretty much is a free bet, just wondering how much I'd really be making considering it will take 60-days for the money.