University Thread

Interested in the Universities that you guys attend, came across a site where students post there fits. So head over to: collegefashionista.com

And bring back a fit that you like or hate and mention the school.

I'm attending Georgia State

Other urls found in this thread:

collegefashionista.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is what all socially awkward asian females wear at my uni... more or less...

>pic related

went to Columbia... definitely a lot of high tier aesthetics across the spectrum of alt hipster to prep/athlete/crew

i go to Duquesne in Pittsburgh, it's a catholic school so everyone dresses like shit. Plus our school is like 80% girls and 89% white so this was the only guy's fit on there

Ithaca College, pretty lame but like my program

What school
Ouch

I applied there but didn't get in :(. Going to George Washington University this fall, anyone know how effay it is?

Pretty basic.

New York University

How're you paying for NYU? I got in but they're only giving me 13k in scholarships and my parents are rich to pay for the rest but I want to go there for a finance major

They're not socially awkward they just don't want to talk to you

Parents willing to support me and having a job on the side. I don't really have the money to be Veeky Forums myself, but when you dorm in Broadway-Lafayette I'm pretty damn impressed that these people actually make an attempt. Pretty much one of the most effay schools when you live in these parks

Sounds good bro, thanks

UMass Amherst checking in

all umass fits on that page are garbage

might end up there next year. saw based on my tour it was a wide range. how would u say it is

It's awful. Vineyard vines everywhere and generally preppy. Especially the girls: hats, vests, leggings and boots all the time. Dropped out of gw two years ago. Shit school that doesn't give a fuck about you, hope you're going for politics/international relations type stuff because that's all it's good for.

I went to UofT

That's just NYC in general boi

I got to Pitt, don't worry, its just as bad over here.

I'm at UofT now

everyone dresses like trash except the occasional fob

USF is all trash

i still wanna transfer :/

gf goes there, when the fobs arent in fully FENDI with an MCM bag, they blend into the same normie H&M trends as everyone else.

Its not that bad though.

tfw i couldnt even afford the application fee

Why not use a fee waiver?

it's p sick, I thought I wouldn't like it but it's really good. Make friends, it's not hard then it'll be great

>its only american unis
baka
anyway i go to UNSW in sydney, this is one of the pics from the official streetwear and sneaker society
mind you the place might aswell be called university of china because of the amount of gooks there
some dress alright, some dress like absolute shit in over the top mismatching high end designer clothes because their parents have a shit tonne of money, i dont really associate with them so i dont know a whole lot about it anyway

Tfw my school isn't on there.

SUNY Geneseo everyone dresses like shit especially the Asians from the city

Holy crap my school is a pile of shit. Fuck the University of Florida.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
I GOT IN BUT THEY AREN'T GIVING ME ANY SCHOLARSHIP MONEY GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMAL FAG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuckin nerd
macquarie university also is high in gooks - always see the occasional roaming band of 4-5 rich koreans in supreme and other 'expensive' streetwear clothing
i've seen 2 qt (korean) chicks wearing rick boots
whites (like myself) dress like shit

fuck me that "society" looks just awful
UniMelb here. We got plenty of them rich gooks with yeezys matched with gucci pants and thom browne button ups. Fucking disgusting.

I go to Reed College. Most students wear all black fits or autism/i-dont-care-about-fashion outfits.

Here's some underclassman's fit I snapped.

>South side
>Veeky Forums ever

>Florida
AhhhHahaha

>Not offered
When did you apply?

I go to university in wisconsin, most people here dress like shit

You dorming in laf?

Ewha Womans University, South Korea

People here dress pretty damn well not gonna lie

Yee.

>South Korea
Why do people insist that Japanese are effay, all the new money kids here are Korean and know how to flex

koreans at my uni all dress well

I don't know what it is with Koreans but everyone in Seoul cares incredibly much about their appearance and I love it

I gotta go buy some clothes though, when everyone is looking good you begin to feel a little underdressed

I was in Seoul for a few weeks on holiday earlier this year and yeah Koreans tend to dress really well.

However, what I found and was wondering if you agreed is that while most of them dressed well they all seemed to dress pretty much the same and were really trend driven people as opposed to interested in fashion so to speak. Thoughts?

I agree with your observation that Koreans tend to dress in similar ways. While there is differences in style you usually find a lot of people who are dressed in a particular style. You said earlier this year so that means you probably were here when it was a little colder. I think this holds especially true in winter as most Koreans really seem to be into the same kind of coats; I can't complain because I love them and even would like one for myself but you're right in that they are very tend driven.

Although even here you will probably find groups of people that value individualism very highly and have their very own fashion style.

Went to UC San Diego, everyone dressed like shit. There were some Chinese girls who tried, but most people wore sweatpants outside, cargo shorts, ratty t-shirt, etc.

Was gross

probably the only good thing about Duquesne is being two minutes from South Side at all times. Oakland is shit.

Wow, I'm glad I don't live in the US.

I go to UNSW, mostly lurk around the Art and Design campus.

The place is full of basic bitches in style, personality, mentality, aspirations and social skills.

However less douchebags apparently than Usyd and people are mostly nice.

Also do not study photography, fine arts or film making in university. There are enough online websites out there that teach this shit for free or much cheaper.

Most art degrees in Australia focus on conceptual ideas and are entirely unconcerned with helping you make money or find success.

Actually most of them are socially retarded like 99% of my university, hence why the majority of my friends are older than me.

I have been going to the University of Alberta for a few years. Couldn't find anything from here on that website.

In engineering, most guys wear jeans and a hoodie, or flannel shirts. A handful put the effort in to be more Veeky Forums with well fitting, sharp garments approaching more of a business look. I admire some of them.

The international students at this school are for the most part rich so you'll see most of the Chinese kids wearing expensive high fashion items that I don't really recognize. The girls here are a mix of leggings/hoodie and more complicated outfits. I find a lot of the ones in the arts programs to be the cutest.

Overall it's pretty average, not too bad and not too special. You could find an Veeky Forums qt here without too much work. I'd love to see what life is like at UBC though.

Going to UVA next year (peep the sweatshirt) from out of state (fuck anyone who complains about in-state admissions) and it's equal parts careless sweats and some pretty normal frat gear. Only things even close to fashion I saw on campus were cringy NoVa kids in wayyyy too expensive designer that was very uninspired and poorly fitting. Any wahoos on here???

not a wahoo but im a NoVa fag. didn't feel like going to uni with the same people that i went to school with for years so i went out of state. have fun tho

U of Louisville here. Typical outfit is either comfy I-don't-give-a-shit or passable normcore

> How're you paying for NYU?

Full scholarship boys let's goooooooo

>>>>>>everywhere itt

>collegefashionista.com
That website is clunky as fuck.

You smart bastard

hi :)

lol hello?

LUL georgia state suck my fuckin dick
- gtech

It sucks, I plan on transferring into tech. I already know how awesome it is.

binghamton and everyone dresses like piss

Cornell University. Everyone tends to dress like ass. The hippies in cooperative housing and architecture students tend to dress the best.

Don't jump

I pity anyone who goes to Cornell. I got into it and rejected from UNC out of state. What a fucking joke your school is.

Most of them were pretty basic but this is just too much.

This is what I would wear whenever I dont feel like the usual tshirt outfit.

Also, why is everyone in fancy colleges? Where are those suffering through state school?

Koreans are fucking obsessed w/ self image. Like, almost all of the younger generations specifically.

My school isn't on there.

Just Google sleepcenter instagram and you'll see how people dress. It's just sleepy asians in ArtCenter hoodies.

>Georgia State
shit op im at valdosta it fuckin sucks here but fine arts program is good. most Veeky Forums are def the koreans, the black people atleast tr, white kids are all HORRIBLE including me.

hello. does your name start with a g.

At middle of no where university

looks decent enough, the bow is a bit too much
looks like a sloppy frat chad, if thats who you are then go for it
terrible, somehow manages to look like a tryhard and like she works at mcdonalds
retarded
super nu-male core but mostly because of the terrible glasses and haircut
when you first start using garrysmod and spawn the same NPC ten times by accident
>
normal person who doesnt know how to properly size sweaters
would look great if she wasnt noticeably overweight
normal guy
overweight doofus who dresses like a gay grandpa, get black socks dickhead you arent elvis
85% coat and it doesnt even fit well

OH SHIT ME TOO

South Side is Veeky Forums. on weekends at least its very Veeky Forums

but which one tho

well time to move out of Toronto

howdy brother

Can't tell if I've seen these people before or if middle-class white people all dress alike. Too bad the rich chinks/gooks don't post. Might have redeemed it.

And holy shit, this website barely works.

And no, I don't like any of these.

honestly the rich chinese international students are the only ones with decent fits instead of the black leggings + sweatshirt or vineyard vines meme I see on all the girls here.

>tfw I know this girl
Total lefty hipster slut. She's gotten a lot fatter since freshman year (no surprise)

>top right is just wearing a shirt and jeans
>fashion
wut

Let's link

> visits j crew once

YO, is this at uiuc??
I think this is by Sigma Nu. Can anyone else confirm?

I might go there next summer. How's the uni?

Indiana University Bloomington here. Super fratty because BUSINESS but the music school offsets that, and the high mumber of wealthy Koreans leads to some interesting fits

Ouch

Nah, with an S, unless you are in honors dorms or cs you'll probably not see me

UBC if your into Asians is a goldmine, very Veeky Forums as well. Although the Asian guys somewhat dress like fuccbois, lots of off-white and SLP but mixed with real gaudy shit.

>collegefashionista.com
>fashionista
You know even without clicking that the site is shit.

the best i could find

sick. maybe i'll see you around then

Of course, normies post here
What school

look like a total loser

This is why I didn't post any of the UMass, they're all garbage

Ualberta here too. Tbh engineering students all dress like shit. There's a couple decent fitted ones at best that I see but the closest you get above horrid is workmemewear and Reddit tier stuff. The Asians mostly wear rick, McQueen, off-white but I see them in msgm and stuff like that. So many of them are tossing anti social social club stuff in.
Grills here are alright but a solid 2 points below girls in Vancouver or elsewhere.

Edmonton sucks for fashion man. Its awful

fight me u fuccin reedie :^) ) ) )