Adidas general

Lets have a general thread instead of making 10 different threads about ultra boost , gazelle tubular and the like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I bought these the other day on impulse, how should I wear them if at all?

Not bad I like them desu, although I typically go for sneakers like NMD's.

Buying NMD R1 or maybe NMD XR1's for summer. Comfy af

Thoughts on these?

Why was the alexander wang collab such a huge flop? What went wrong?

because they looked like shit, its not rocket science

>tfw you will NEVER

>What went wrong?
wang went wong

just bought these, what do u guys think?

Please ignore the text but what do you guys think? Got them a few weeks back

c

c

cop or drop
got one for 250$

I am new to this whole fashion thing.
Did I do good or did I fall for a meme?

cop easily

how do these fit?

if its comfy then you did ok. adidas already making anew pure boost though

>only having one leg so your shoes can be half price

Just got these for $100 off some guy cause they were wrong size.

autism?

I like em.

how did you come even remotely close to that conclusion?

im new to the whole adidas boost hype. when will the 3.0s be available again?

you can buy 1.0 for a bit over retail

Like shoes

this cw looks like the light up fake yeezys

The shoes look like shit. Apparel was nothing sepcial

TTS or half size up. If you have narrow/normal feet tts is probably better, if you have wide feet go half size up

3.0's are available pretty much everywhere. Your pic is 1.0 though, and Adidas will probably rerelease the og purple or some other cw at some point, just like they did with the og NMD

Is this the best gazelle cw?

Nike need to make a comeback badly because the prices on a lot of the shoes Adidas nowadays are at the Jordan levels.

i bought these in my normal size the shop description said buy half a size down.
They are sooo fucking tight can't wear them, can i sue them ? i really wanted them am sad

Get the wings+horns collab ones instead

They sold out in lot of places, it was pretty successful, I liked the hi tops and the primeknits honestly.

Should I cop or not

size?

comfy for those who have never tried ultraboost or pureboost v1/v2

cop or not?

ID on this plz?

is it really worth it for all that money tho?

def cop

How do you guys feel about the new Reining Champ collab dropping on Friday? I like the originals a lot better but I'm def gonna try to cop

cop or nop

cop

do not cop, they look awful

They honestly look like a gr or ltd ultra boost. Nothing special imo, but they still look nice

cop

100 bucks? Sure

Where can I buy these?
Are they even out yet?

less than 500 pairs available lol. I

This is honestly adidas best sneaker rn. If only this had boost or bounce comfort

pk nmds much comfier and look sooo much better

mate some 3.0s are still on the adidas website. mad shops in central london (if ur in UK) stil have em in stock. not hard to find at all, even most running websites stock them, just google and i'm sure you'll find. i even got some 3.0 UBs for under retail from runnersneed.com

such comfy crep

and these bad bois

Only good Nike shoes are AM95s, adidas taken over boi

these and the maroon ones are the only one worth copping

I really like my chord lows but does anyone know something similar I could get (simplistic leather shoes) or even same ones but different colour (I know they are few years old and out of stock almost all the places).

Vans. If you want simple leather adidas you can try rod lavers

same as all other adidas desu, which is half a size up for other shoes

they were a MiAdidas custom thing they had at Adidas on 5th avenue in New York
In other words, if you weren't there to make them, you're not getting them. Only 500 pairs were available.

At least cop a pk version

This isn't true at all. Adidas has really inconsistant sizing, on some shoes you need to go up and some you need to go down. Also depends on the fit you're looking for.

Cop, i own them. Tts or half a size up (if you have wide feet)

what does everyone think about AlphaBounce? the look pretty dope if you ask me

I bought two pairs of them but I haven't had a chance to wear them yet due to work.

They're nice but can't find this cw anywhere in Europe
I wan't them to try out bounce

poor mans tubular soc

How is the sizing on Sambas? Like how would they compare to Stan Smiths?

but this just looks like a poor mans yeezy 350 v2

they are most comfortable

Veeky Forums, should I get Superstars or Sambas?

Sambas easily.

I need good shoes but I'm pretty broke
anything you guys would reccomend under £95

these

They look nice, I like
Thinking the black ones tho

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w

Blacks are really nice, definitely cop

return it or sell it

I bought these and then the grey colorway. damn comfy and sexy as hell

Thoughts on these for the summer? They have white too but I own too many light colored shoes

those are sick, i had the non slip on version and i rate them!

I'm new here
I wear huraches and actually think they look nice and are comfortable.
I've heard people think they are ugly as fuck
Thoughts?

where to socks like these

what did you wear them with? I have like one pair of white socks and one pair of black dickies, so I'm struggling hard to work them into fits.

they were a meme among the cheeky lad community c.2012-2014. not a bad shoe, just associated with nando's if you like in the UK. Which colorway(s) do you have?

kek

In tan they look sick

to be fair, the ones i posted were a limited edition giveaway and only 500 were made

but i agree with you, it fucking sucks that everything Adidas puts out retails at $180 brand new, sells out in seconds, and then only ever gets pricier

I got the Black / White / Dark Greys
What made them associated with nandos or whatever? I'm a brit and I've never heard of that

why is the tongue so long on Sambas. I'd have copped a pair or two by now if it didn't look so goofy

W2C Adidas Dragon

See those ridges on the tongue? They're designed to be cut if you want it shorter. Or you can tuck them under the laces, either way. Adidas also makes ones that are cheaper materials without the full tongue.

yeah sure but if you cut it low enough you lose the logo/branding

then if you want the logo, just buy the ones from adidas originals instead of the classics

cop?

the tans are better

I bought the grey original ones back in august and recently copped the black AMS version last month.

That sneaker is worth ever penny though. Surprisingly comfy for not being a boost sneaker.

Rarish pricey pair, but they look nice imo

What do you guys think of these? I fucking love the color pink desu - I'd probably wear them w/ slim black joggers or skinny jeans.

cop or nop?

I literally never go on Veeky Forums so I don't know where to ask this.

I saw this on a r/place screenshot or something I think, and it got me thinking.

1. What shoe is this? Does the style have a specific name? Why does the heel seem to protrude so much backwards behind the actual foot?

2. Are there any actual shoe models like this? The closest heel-protrusion shape that I can think of are 'yeezys'.

plz no bully

>going to reddit
Epic.

to add: the way the heel seems to be extremely supported and the toes seem to be so thinly supported and curved, seems to be interesting to try out jogging, is it comfy or not?