Is there a man more romanticized than Napoleon?

Is there a man more romanticized than Napoleon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hDsdkoln59A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bailén#Fate_of_the_prisoners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus

Kim Jong Il.

Jesus is God.

Hitler. Most villainized.

Well he did get romanticized the romans nailed him to some 2x4's.

The most romanticized people who don't deserve it are the golden age muslims, Oda Nobunaga, vikings, and Caesar.

Oda Nobuwho?

Napoleon (mostly) isn't villainized in historiography. Even some really bad shit his army did in Spain is overlooked in favor of other more famous things he did.

Hitler is villainized for a reason and incomparable to Napoleon in almost every aspect.

Basically Japanese George Washington, Napoleon, and Caesar rolled into one. United a bunch of warring states and laid the groundwork for a strong central government. Tokugawa Ieasu took the reigns of that government; you've probably heard of the Tokugawa shogunate (turn of the 17th century until mid 19th century iirc). He's remembered in the west as being from the golden age of samurai, where bushido was very important. In Japan has remembered for ostensibly the same thing but has hundreds of movies, anime, manga, etc devoted to him.

I don't normally like these guys but they give a pretty glossy and basic chronology of why Nobunaga is so famous.

youtu.be/hDsdkoln59A

Hitler dindu nuffin.

Test

Tumblr leave plox

Sure.
Explain how i'm wrong.

Winston Churchill

Alexander the Great

Juan, the Spaniards did more inhuman stuff to the French than the French could ever hope to do to anyone. Goya didn't depict it somehow.
I wonder why ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bailén#Fate_of_the_prisoners
" Prisoners were put on the uninhabited island of Cabrera. The Spanish government, was """unable""" to properly take care of the prisoners. Cannibalism was alleged to have occurred during times when the supply ships failed to arrive (i.e. often).[76] On 6 July 1814, the remaining survivors of Bailén returned to France: fewer than half remained, most having perished in captivity.[77] Many of the survivors never recovered their health after the experience.[76]
"

>Spain violated the treaty of returning the French POWs.
>Up to 30K soldiers were put on an island with no tree growing. Food ration was 3 ounce of grain a day per person.
>French rank officers unironically asked to be transferred to England because the English were more reliable than the Spanish, humanly speaking. (Unironically, again)
>all that for being guilty of bringing civilization to Spain
>Spanish resentment towards the French mostly the result of English propaganda, but ofc that is forgotten
Cabron still thinks the French are the bad guys, and Goya was a leading figure of ""journalism""

you are wrong here

Alexander "the great"
Mao Zedong

French Rev

The Spartans

Beethoven

If only you knew the shit Napoleon did to his country and other countries...

He was closer to Oliver Cromwell, a couple of decades before Cromwell.

Also bushido wasnt a thing during his time. There was samurai virtue which bushido was based on but it was far looser with its interpretation and adherence.

Bushido itself wasn't defined until the 17th - 18th century and wasn't established until like 1900.

George Washington and the rest of the founding fathers.

Americans have this strange shintoism going on with the founding fathers and the Constitution.

Ronald Reagan

how do you ironically request to leave a Spanish prison island?

that's because most of them were genuinely very admirable people.

No.

Yes. The Word became flesh.

Only Jefferson was admirable.

No.

You'll be screaming His Holy name after death, not Dawkins', Harris', Buddah's or whatever guru you atheist nu-males admire nowadays.

>"Buddah" (Buddha?)
>Dawkins

definitely comparable

Also,
>actually saying "nu-males" unironically.

...I took the bait, didn't I.

>it's another 'Christcucks ruin another thread' episode

t. nu-male

>atheists
>wanting to make fun of christians

This is why I'm not atheist because atheists are dicks most of the time, especially to religions that did more good to society than bad, regardless of the kill count.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Yes.

Oy veyyyy, this conversation is giving such chutzpah of a boner to my circumsized penis. Amazing how the Christian is outnumbered 2 to 1 *rubs hands* Yes, soon the world will be rife with degeneracy and we will triumph over the faithless goyim.

No.

>denying Christ's godhood
>""""christian""""

Yes.

The shit that happened is textbook anti insurgency hammed by some spaniard's stupid book.

Napoléon n'a fait rien de mal.

America as a nation is solely the constitution and the founders will, an American is a follower of the aforementioned, to be something else would make you a non American.

Hitler didn't do anything wrong and followed the Geneva convection.

It's:
n'a rien fait de mal*

He doesn't need romanticization.

He killed people, fucked bitches and got paid.

Napoleon is comical figure in history. Trickster who had gained enormous power and wealth and then lost it all.

beethoven was the true romantic hero

at least for people with good taste

No.

>Americans calling Russians pussies

I bet the people who would've read that magazine were fat as fuck. I'll never, ever understand American macho man mentalities when its more focused on juvenile and immature behavior than actually being a man and holding dear the responsibilities that come with it.

It's from a comedy, you dense shit.

Doesn't change the fact that being a man in America is more concerned about owning guns and trucks than raising a family right.

Pretty much

>raising a family right
has this ever happened in Russia in all of history?

nope

Ted Bundy had women coming to the courtroom with wedding proposals.