He goes on Veeky Forums

>he goes on Veeky Forums
>he does not work for himself

Wageslaves are worse then the /r9k/shitposters.

Other urls found in this thread:

glassdoor.com/Salary/7-Eleven-Salaries-E3581.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Wageslaves" on here make way more than the entrepreneur autists

>wageslaves think they earn more
>wageslaves with never have the glorious benefits of owning a business

It's like talking to neets and being told the neet life is the most stable and secure lifestyle.

>>>/rules/global/6

I was a /r9k/ shitposter and became a Veeky Forums wageslave. I can tell you for a fact, that you are wrong, fellow shitposter

>glorious benefits
No matter how much you meme, "freedom" doesn't really exist when you work 80 hours a week for yourself.

>le self employed work super hard

What is paying people to do your job for you.

>What is paying people to do your job for you

Something you've never done if you think it's easy.

>Just start a successful business and get a bunch of people to work for you, bro! It's easy!

>own pubs
>hire manger to look after the pub
>all goes well with some minor hickups
>get paid
>buy new pub
>get manger for it
>reince and repeat

Wageslaves are this retarded, in fact you are right come work for me wageslave your life is much easier just being a pawn :^)

>just start a business, brah!

How many pubs do you own? How much do they earn you per month each?

>Just get the funds to open multiple businesses and hope they're successful enough to run themselves and make $50k/month bro, oh and i also post on Veeky Forums's business board

High school dropouts do it. Why can't you?

I work 60 hrs a week and made 92K last year. I'm 25, do subcontracting with my father. Graduated 3 years ago. Making a lot more than my wageslave college bros. Looking to double our workforce, which is 3 to 6 people or so and that should bring me a 150K paycheck.

>High school dropouts do it. Why can't you?

Is that why so many highschool dropouts have such high average incomes? Oh wait...

>I work 60 hrs a week and made 92K last year. I'm 25

Yeah and you just happen to post on Veeky Forums too.

I've made over $500k from Trump and Pepe coin btw. and I have a doctorate in physics

That's only $30 an hour retard. We charge $40-50 per labor hour. Is it so hard to get through your thick head that you don't need a PhD in Mathematics to make decent money?

Enjoy being a brainwashed retard and getting 5 years of experience and a degree to work for $20 an hour. I only went to college because I got a full ride.

It's funny how Pajeets have average incomes of $100K by running 7/11s and subways and you can't accept the fact that its possible to make money by not being a wagecuck.

Better start working on that Masters in Nuclear Engineering to reach 6 figures in a few years.

>Dude just start a business and hire a bunch of people to do it all for you while you collect the profit

Thanks for the advice dude!! All of us on Veeky Forums are making $300k/yr doing this.

pro-tip: you're only where you are now because your father had connections and a slot open for your dumb ass, not everyone is this lucky, you can't make a generic statement like

>start a business it's easy :^)

when you haven't even done it yourself, all you've done is profiteered off the hard work of your family, which is a perfectly valid method of employment, don't get me wrong, it just doesn't entitle you to talk about how starting a business and working for yourself works.

I love the "you go on Veeky Forums so you must be doing bad" self protection meme.

When you own a brewery in bongland and just have to buy out all local pubs lifes easy mode.

>When you own a brewery in bongland and just have to buy out all local pubs lifes easy mode

>Just own a brewery inherited from your parents and buy a bunch of pubs with money from your parents, bro! See? Getting rich is easy!

aren't most of the pubs bought out by big chains such as green king or JD weatherspoons

A fucking 7/11 district manager only makes 68K a year you fucking fag. Stop telling stories to children cunt.

glassdoor.com/Salary/7-Eleven-Salaries-E3581.htm

and i suppose you just pull the land, building, and initial supplies out of your gaping anus, then pay for marketing and utilities with your used jizz-socks?

well, that escalated quickly

Ragie wagies on suicide watch

>tfw ragies literally have to earn good boy points with their boss to progress

How's the cuck life?

It seems like unless you are engaged in fraud, employed or self employed makes little difference.

You're really bragging about working for your dad's business?

but one is more fulfiling

Lol how I wish