/POOR/ -no bully edition

ITT: we find the the biggest poorfag on Veeky Forums.

Extra points for debt.

I got 12k in the bank, so it can't be me

I'm a neet, my dad defualted on an 800,000 apartment building in 2008 and has spent the last 8 years paying rent because he can't get approved for mortgage. This will be our final year. I no longer get fasfa at community college because my grades are bad, so I work as a janitor to pay for my community college classes.

Do you have any debt?

My father left my brother the estate because he didn't trust me with money 2 bad divorces etc. estate worth 300,000 which includes a home place that I'm living on. dads been gone a little over a year now and my brother just told me to go fuck myself that there was no money for me and that I was going to have to start paying rent for staying in the old home place. I'm fucked.

What does neet mean? Only found this board like a year ago..
>business student here, 500$ debt lmao have the money just havent paid it off yet.

10k in debt - school - medical - bills. No degree.

GED and 2.54 in my bank account and 5.00 USD in cash.

I win?

Also i have rent due in 28 days. My only asset is a 98 lincoln town car which is due to break down at any point. If my parents die i will literally get nothing and probably have to cover their funeral expenses putting my further in debt.

Who /no future/ here?

How are you gonna get rent?

>23 in a few months
>No Highschool or GED
>Minimum wage part time job cleaning an office building
>No Drivers license
>No Friends.

Plus side:
>No debt.
>Trying to pick up a second job
>On my dads insurance
>Still living with my dad (No Rent)

Basically I need to find a second job, get my GED, and then i can start making something for myself.

3 months behind on rent
owe friends a bitover 400$
No Ged/hsd
no car
no insurance of any kind. my teeth are degrading and my body doesn't feel to good overall
No food

Bad news is I just started a job at a theater here and I have no money for the bus so I'm taking 4 mile walks there and back until I get paid.

Even better news is most of my money is going into stupid fucking bills so I won't be eating much for a another 2 weeks

I wish my dad didn't hate me. He would have been a nice help growing up. Financially the bitch is loaded.

I'm a student with €0 in the bank, but I'm not too worried about it.

No debts.

this cant be it.

there are retards who are failing college and are 200k in debt.

then they curve your grades to keep you in just to take more money.

I just barely got my bachelors degree in Journalizm, and am roughly 16k in debt.

I'm thinking about going on and getting a masters in business because no one is hiring around here and a bachelors in journalism ain't shit

Make roughly under $9k a year atm
Don't even care

How do you pay for housing mr 999 devil evil

Rooming with a buddy but I'm about to say fuck it and rough it in my car. Since its summer it won't be that bad.

Although I did just lose my job so I've been doing odd contracting jobs for my buddy, but that place wasn't paying shit

this

Sad to hear.

Ever lived in your car before?

For a little bit this winter, wasn't to bad besides the cold. Honestly I've learned you don't need a lot of stuff and can survive off very little.

I would just travel if I knew ways to make a bit of money while on the road, just enough for food and gas.

>What does neet mean
It stands for Google It You Lazy Fuck