>spend literally 50k on veneers
>no one notices or says anything

what's the point of all this?

>have no friends

>never leave the house

sorry the prerequisites for physical compliments are so onerous

sorry the prerequisites for physical compliments require being a social creature who appears friendly and approachable to others on earth

You're surrounded by either shit people or people that don't give a shit about you.

If you're doing shit just for people to notice you, youre already doing it wrong. Work on who you are and let your style and choices reflect that.

Don't be so vain.

Love this meme.

>wear a meme graphic tee
>haha dope shirt user!

>wear some shitskin-tier "fashion"
>wow user you look so good today!

Normies think the only form of fashion is whatever is currently trendy.

So, Veeky Forums?

is that the indie qt that people used to post all the time?

Expensive doesn't mean it looks good. Also you should get that stuff for yourself, if you are going to buy a watch with the thought "yeah everyone is gonna compliment this one" then you might end up being disappointed.

Look up the definition of fashion retard

I want normies to leave and go back to instagram.

Do you actually work all these elements into an overall style or are you just wearing a mish mash of expensive guff?

Forget all the expensive shit, go back to basics and get some simple unbranded stuff like norse projects that fits well.

Also don't wear a fucking watch

Veeky Forums is dead, the only people left are normies

fashion also means dressing well outside of being a trend slave

at best, your sense of fashion shouldnt derive exclusively from what is trendy - only what you think suits you from that (obviously, you dont want to never incorporate trends. thats just autism)

>I want normies to leave and go back to instagram.
And I want a bigger dick. You cannot get everything you want from life. Better learn it early.

Go post some more dark filter pics of your fresh docs and yeezys, fucking normie.

That's really random. Is that want counts as insult on Veeky Forums? What a weird bunch.

show your teeth

I did it to make myself feels good.

But now it no longer fills the void.

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT NOW WITH YOUR MEME FASHION"""""""""""""""

Finally someone who isn't a retard contrarian

>buy expensive shit
>nobody notices

>3 dollaroo spooky skeleton gloves from H&M
>chicks dig it immediatly
none of this shit makes any sense

>Also don't wear a fucking watch
why?

no she looks better than tripskank

no its the brown girl that hates all brown people and writes blogs about fantasy cucking of herself by a white man

learn 2 do things 4 yourself bro

This

You do it for yourself.

Nobody will notice you, if you don't even notice yourself.

No one will say anything about you, unless you say something about yourself.

If you're going to take any semblence of nihilism, go all the way with it.

You may think it's all surface and shallow, but the fact that you choose to adorn yourself in your own manner implies an onus over what you do. In other words; you say you're responsible. And you're responsible because you *chose* to be responsible. You take care of yourself because there's a something little someone deep down inside saying that you almost forgot who you were. And this is one of the many (or few depending on your circumstance and capability) avenues that that little thing of a someone can actually grow and nurture through.

That is the beginning of an inner dialogue, in which again is up to you to speak for as much as you take it.

someone link this girls tumblr again pls

she is very qt

lol you buy shit because you like it not because its expensive.

Is this a troll thread? Did you just win the lottery and not know anything about fashion so you just shoveled it into Rick?

This is funny

sounds hot. was she put off by some awkward indian encounters?

She knows browns are inferior, and wants the white man dick

Try being outgoing and friendly. I dress like a normie and have slightly thinning hair buy I get compliments all the time because people are happy to see me and thus notice differences.

Instead of dressing solely for the approval of others, try dressing in a way that makes you feel better about yourself. The confidence that comes from that will help you get the compliments you enjoy.
This user is correct.

If you are just looking for attention and acceptance, there are way cheaper ways to go about it, buying clothes to get those is bit silly.

Tripsk has better skin but is short

gb2brampton

i'm pretty sure i know what kind of dick she wants

You shouldn't be looking for gratitude. It's to make YOU happy, not anyone else.

>buys expensive watch to get noticed
lmao. 99% of people know nothing about watches and won't be impressed unless it's a Rolex. You can easily impress more people by buying some cheap large fashion shit at the mall for $100

>buy expensive clothes
>expensive skin care
It being expensive doesn't make it good and doesn't make up for everything else

Either way, I bet the people you're trying to get attention from probably don't even know you

I'm leling that someone might actually believe this way, or take it as a serious reply

pathetic

Your phone has the time

12irl

>she is very qt
ya, she deleted her tumblr tho :(

maybe you dont have friends because you're completely autistic

white people are the worst at sex (besides gooks), nice try though

millinials.

Get the fuck off of Veeky Forums , thinking watches are not Veeky Forums or at least not Veeky Forums.

Watches is the only way to subtle brag about your style/money.

plus you need to take time to take your phone out of your pocket. If a girl asks you for the time, it takes .5 seconds, rather than 3-4.

>he can read a watch in .5 seconds
what are you, a fucking hawk?
shut the fuck up retard

It's only ornamentation when there is a worthwhile structure to ornament. Otherwise you're throwing trash into a pit.

Stop being a trash filled pit.

I wish i could see what kind of autismo it takes to make this image save this image or post this image.

>thinking watches are not Veeky Forums or at least not Veeky Forums
what did it mean by this

Don't buy it because it's expensive buy it because it will look good on you.

>he can't read a watch in .5 seconds
Are you perhaps mentally challenged?

you seem to be overthinking things, stupid. it's a joke, it's meant to be ridiculous

>buy a green cotton sweater for 8 dollars clearance at hm
>get compliments constantly

>wear 160 dollar sweater
>no one says anything

>>don't wear a watch
Spotted the tripfag
what exactly did you buy!
A

nice try pathetic subhuman nigger/shitskin

Nice try little dick

you forgot to mention something about monkeys, slavery, drugs, and gang violence baka

if you dress for people to compliment you, get off Veeky Forums. that's not what fashion is about. go to /soc/ or something if you want attention.

"Muh."

--ADD Nigga

>he bought veneers

what's wrong with this?

Dress cause you like it dont dress for others
nice job u fell for the meme kiddo

>jump off high up building ledges
>no one notices

>>buy expensive watch
>>no one notices or says anything

Go to a third world country, I'm sure thieves there will notice.

name and links please

Ive gotten complements and "where did you get thats" from a wind breaker from the 90s I found in storage
Ive gotten "i wish I had something like that" from a North Facesque Vest my dad had as a refugee in the Bosnian war.

Its not how expensive your clothes are its about how wear them and how rare the item is.

People like this shit always shit on the present and dont realize how good it is. There are people on /pol/ complaining how shitty the board is even though it is the meme generator while also being the red piller of the internet.

People in 70s New York complained about how the dirty the city was, people now complain that New York isnt dirty enough and is too gentified.

When was Veeky Forums better than it is now?