KALASHNIKOV IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT MEN IN HISTORY, AK NEVER JAMS XAXAXAXAXAXA

KALASHNIKOV IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT MEN IN HISTORY, AK NEVER JAMS XAXAXAXAXAXA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU

Now lets see him try it with one of the original avtomat kalashnikovs

did y'all delete the thread?

Not even half as important as this guy.

Op here, agree 100%, the ak never jams, but it never hits. 1911, a5, m1919, and anything else made by john moses browning will beat anything made by izhmash/the kalashnikov concern.

Browning is da real MVP.
So many of his designs still in widespread production, its insane.

>7.62 NATO
>magazine is shaped like 5.45

That's not real fuckin nato, I'm real fuckin triggered.

Of course he is.

Mormons a best

>AK
>made in USA

Wat

Delete this ghastly thread.

>never hits

You just need to learn how to not aim like a little bitch.

>tfw got an heirloom browning auto-5 for Christmas complete with original cert

Took it to the gunsmith to see if it was in working order because I wanted to use it and turns out some of the parts were from the Remington production. I've never been so upset before in my life.

>but it never hits
Why are you spewing myth on a history board of all places?

/k/ pls go away

You've been playing too much counter strike.

>7.62x51
because battle rifles make sense right
>modularity
>simplicity
pick one
>implying newer AK types aren't just as accurate as any M4
what cocking shitfuck thought this was a good idea

It's funny how modern sci fi nowadays stopped masturbating about LASOR GUNZ and are more grounded on solid slugs.

It's a /k/ meme

I would appreciate it very much if you deleted your very existence.

This isnt even day/k/are level shit, this is advanced high quality Australian shitposting.

Consider my /k/ autism triggered

god this image triggers me so much

7.62×39 magazine on a shotgun, hwut?

>getting a 5.56 ak

>shotgun shells on a rifle

its a meme u dipp

Good thing that the AK-47 has been greatly improved upon. Can any other assault rifle even compete?

Can Americans really just own machine guns?

>eurocuck detected
the answer is no

Oh.

That's pretty boring tbqh.

>machine guns
?

Fully automatic weapons.

Not "just" own, I've never tried to buy one, but the legal process to get a fully automatic weapon seems to be much more legally complicated. There are a lot of semi-automatic ones for sale though.

Yes. It was banned from the 90s until 2004 though. Today they're only banned in some places, including California, Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, and a small amount of other states.

my nigga

thanks for the wallpaper

>the guy's face when he made this image

Wrong.

Yes, but there's a limited pool of weapons available, they're absurdly expensive, and heavily legislated. You need approval to buy or transfer one.

Some individual states ban them.

All other modern firearms require an FBI background check if purchased from a dealer.

Beyond that, legislation is up to the states. I've got 3 semi automatic rifles in my safe right now, with plans for more, plus a shotgun and a few pistols, and buy/sell/trade fairly often.

My state simply requires that I not sell a gun to a resident of another state. Beyond that, I can do whatever I want.

Realistically, i'll cap out somewhere between 7 and 15 long guns and half a dozen pistols, with routine trades as I get bored of shit, or find guns that better fill a given role.

>pick one
Or you can put piticanny rails on a gun and make it modular without adding any complexity at all.

You can make a fucking single shot break action .410 with a nail for a firing pin modular this way.

OP here, yeah, but we have to get it through a registered transfer, and the usual cost for an m16 rifle in full auto (not a machine gun. just a carbine) is around $20,000. Certain dealers that have been certified can buy and sell full auto weaponry, but only to law enforcement or government. There is a certain way of holding a semi auto that it will fire like it is in full auto, called bump fire.