Cosmetic Surgery General /csg/

Discuss anything cosmetic surgery related ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6d7YybxCS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She looked fine before

She really didn't though. Chin was recessed as fuck, she is a million times prettier after

Count me in the "she looked fine" camp

by fine you mean you live in whoville where cindy loo who is the town slut

regardless her kids are coming out chinless

Dis bitch nose is fake af.

this is depressing...she shouldnt have done that

...why not?

Wanna get my nose done, hate it for as long as I can remember. Any of you have some experience/advice? Will most likely get it done in South Korea

that is a pretty stupid nose

Reminder that this isn't a discussion about if cosmetic surgery is fine or wrong, so please stop being fucking faggots.

it's cool when boys become girls

what did he do?

Surgery Tier List:

God Tier:
Lateral Canthopexy
Lefort 3

Top Tier:
Face Lift
Mentoplasty
Dental Implants

High Tier:
Rhinoplasty
Forehead Reduction

Mid Tier:
Browlift
Otoplasty

she went from a 6 to a 9

>look for Lefort 3 on google images

i dont understand what i'm looking at

I'd let him suck my dick, if you know what I mean.

she looks worse after

what a qt all the way through

the best before and after cosmetic surgeries i've seen are always from south korea. check out this spooky video:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6d7YybxCS0

facial feminization surgery
the full list of things done are usually the nose, forehead, lips, cheek implants, jaw, and adam's apple.

i want ffs but worried about getting fucked up results
that's probably a concern for most cosmetic surgery in general though

you can always ask to see some before/after pics from the surgeon, they took me pictures when I started a acne treatment and took again after it finished, they cover your eyes with a black line so they can use the pictures to the people who want to see them, same goes to facial surgery and other stuff

Am I the only dude that thinks weakish chins on girls is pretty qt? I really liked her before.

How much would it be to make my chin a little bigger? It's not that recessed but it's enough that it bothers me.

Sliding genio is a few thousand dollars

weak chins are ugly regardless of gender

23 and balding bad. considering transplant or PUE. has anybody done it on here. please don't tell me "just shave it and work out bro", I do shave it and I do work out, I am only considering this because I feel the shaved head is aesthetically limited. Since I am thin on top and balding in the front rather than the crown, I think I would benefit greatly from the transplant.

Does a Lefort 1 surgery always move the position of the teeth?

I have a correct bite but my maxilla is recessed. Is it possible to just move the maxilla up and forwards but keep the teeth in the same place?

Do or don't do electric bogoloo

Fug

Shames real

I literally don't see a difference between the pictures, what am I supposed to be looking at?

Basically it's a drooping nasal tip

people always say this, but i literally would never have noticed that had you not pointed it out.

even now the difference is so minimal. seems like a waste of money to me, but if it's something that'll make you more comfortable in your own skin then go for it i guess

great, they turned a frog into a shark

>get nose job
>like it but overall it's a bit too subtle for me
>want another
reee

i guess it's better than going too far in the first place, trying to revert something usually doesn't end well

people with such receding chins always look really tense in the mouth area. she looks much better now.

i would suggest you stick with doctors experienced working with caucasian faces, aka NOT korea

john belushi?

Is my face weird or fucked up, if so, how could I fix it?

You're too young to get a transplant. Most surgeons won't operate on you until you're 30+ and your hair loss has stabilized. Get on fin asap since most surgeons require you to have been on it at least for a year and you will need to continue using it after the transplant.

Nothing wrong, just lose a bit of weight.

i would suck your cock dry bro

Why?

He wants your femenine penis.

because im a huge faggot

So I am gay likeable?

man theres always someone who finds you attractive regardless of what you think of yourself

just because you dont have a gorillion bitches bowing at your cock doesn't mean there isn't one or two who want to but don't act on it

Veeky Forums's opinion on lipo like trisha paytas'????

hopefully they didn't paid money on that

is there anything wrong with getting your eyebags snipped?

what I mean is the procedure where they actually cut a slit under the eyes and REMOVE the fatty substance that's built up.

I imagine the biggest hang up is that it's an actual surgery, but what I don't want is those injections and fake lifts that people do.

I just had a maxillofacial surgery to bring my lower jaw further forward, my jaw is wired currently and I can't speak or eat proper food which is awful. I would post pictures but I am too swollen for anybody to discern anything meaningful from them.

Post before and after when you're healed and the swelling is stopped. Interested in sering the result

She looks way better though

The only thing that even remotely keeps me going is the drive to make money and get my face fixed, I'm so angry at the world in general because both my agents are attractive and my sister has literal 9/10 model teir looks, anyway here's my deformed ass profile.

I'm thinking I need a nose job, jaw surgery, and something to fix my droopy eyes

That was fucked, I can't imagine getting something that invasive done just for cosmetic reasons

Cope level over 9000.

My face is fucked up f@m.

In reality it's not that bad. Barely any down time, swelling or numbness etc.

I like how pointed your nose is tbqh.

do you think anything would happen if you went out in full techwear?

Feelscoldman.

Maybe the nose will look ok once I fix my jaw

What should I do with my fucked up an weak chin? I had braces and wear a retainer now, but it's didn't help much.

Damn you're pretty fucked.

yeah, it can look fine from the front but the profile is just a car crash. How would a chin even look on me?

You could start by changing the autistic haircut

What is there to be done to the jaw?

gemma?

you just have a weak hcin, the the same thing the girl in he OP picture did. Get a sliding genioplasty

Not sure, I think it's an incorrect angle, also it's very weak and round from the front

I think your posture isn't helping much here either. My chin's also fucked but it looks nowhere near as ugly with good posture as it does with bad. That said I prolly need surgery for mine anyway because I have TMJD and it causes really bad headaches..

Ideally you should get jaw surgery to fix your long face syndrome. Bimax with counterclockwise rotation is the right way to go.

Both of you need surgery. A genio isn't enough.

I'm looking into it, mostly for the TMJ though. It runs in the family and my cousin is getting her jaw extended and straightened this summer. Apparently she won't be able to do anything for 6 weeks because of the pain, so if she says it's worth it I'm gonna see if I can get it too. It really fucks you up in the long run, my mother has migraines almost daily because of it.

I've been using Minoxidil for the past 2-3 months and the effect is astounding. The hair is growing back and I'm not afraid to become a slave to the company selling the spray.

You need to get on fin if you want to keep your hair and don't want it to progress further. Min doesn't stop hair loss.

It's definitely worth it if you get it done right and by a good surgeon. The pain isn't that bad (wisdow teeth extractions were worse). Do your research tho.

I think you're thinking about a different type of surgery. The one I'd be getting is orthognathic surgery, which makes your face swell up for several months and is known to have a very painful aftermath.

Yeah I know
I'm still cautious about Fin because I'm afraid of side effects.
I do some vitamin masks for hair, and the hair loss difference before/after is significant.

dude, you're fine.. dont fuck up your face

droopy eyes are hot btw.

>tfw all you need to do is to be tall and skinny and go to under the knife to become a model

Lol vitamins won't do shit. Fin has no side effects most of the time.

Yeah, I understood. I have had it, so I know what I'm talking about it.

>no side effects
huh? I remember seeing A LOT of articles (probably outdated but still) saying it causes erectyle disfunction.

as for the vitamins - it's a nice addition and people who suggested taking them had had some improvements.

Oh really? I guess people just love being dramatic then. I'll start looking into it sooner then, thanks!

I just do not see the appeal of the Hadid sisters. Sure they're pretty, and tall, and thin but how are they two of the most bankable "supermodels" alive right now?

I swear I see girls that look just like them on the street every day. Same goes for Kendall Jenner, she's incredibly plain and normal looking. Nothing compared to someone like Kate Moss who has such an iconic face

models are just there to show off clothes, most of them dont look that special because...they arent. Very tall and very thin just makes clothes look better. a supermodel is just a model who somehow got lucky, became famous and makes more money

Bella is ugly as fuck. Gigi is actually attractive almost solely due to her blonde hair, blue eyes and soft skin.

Not me, but look at this hair transplant.

>I remember seeing A LOT of articles (probably outdated but still) saying it causes erectyle disfunction.

You act as if side effects are guaranteed.

And you realize that even in any credible study who claims htese side effects, they only happen to like 5% of the population. And even then, if you're in that 5%, they're not permanent 99% of the time.

I've been taking fin for 2 years now. No side effects. I felt weird at the beginning for the first few weeks although that was either a) the nocebo effect/all in my head, or b) just my body getting used to the drug. Regardless, I stopped for a couple days whenever I felt weird (small ball ache or small pain in pectoral area) but went back on it once it went away. After that 3 week period, had no issues since.

You're not ugly, you're just poor

I argue about this with my sister all the time, I think bella looks like a corpse, totally unappealing.

Rate my canthal tilt

I've gotten hypertrichosis on my cheekbones, but I shave often so that's not a problem.
Maybe I should go from 5% minox to 2% minox? What do you think?
And since I feel (((vulnerable))) to side-effects, I'm still unsure about me probably being that one from 5% of people who get those.
Thanks a lot for the replies, by the way.

Well, unfortunately I feel like I will be swollen for a very long time but me currently on the right.

lmao what the fuck, you looked fine before, now you look like a 40 year old meth user even accounting for swelling

literally aged 20 years overnight

Omg that's literally just the swelling, I don't actually know what I will look like yet

Looks good.
What did they do? Just break your mandible in half and move one bit forward and attach a plate?

Did you have a BSSO? Your jaw doesn't even look recessed from those pictures, I would've guessed just a sliding genio alone would've done the job

Was your bite correct or did you have an overbite?