So I'm trying to get a job that isn't mcdonalds

So I'm trying to get a job that isn't mcdonalds,

without a college degree

is it possible?

Yes. Now go kill yourself for asking such a retarded question.

I did it. I made $100k last year.

Don't ask me what I do.

c-can i ask if it involves knee pads?

No, you need at least a masters to get a degree.

I've read it on /pol/ and /r9k/

No, no kneepads required.

wtf are you talking about retard?

lemme guess Fagcoins

No. It's a real honest to god job with a paycheck, health insurance, stock options, and 401(k).

did your daddy give you a job?

No. I didn't know anyone that worked for this company or even industry.

Yay 20 questions.

Is it a perfectly legal, above the board profession?

what is it m8, quit lying

INB4 muh secret jew tecniques

Do a trade

Perfectly legal profession.

There's nothing secret about it. I wouldn't do that to you, bruh.

GED -> Trade School perhaps?

With everyone getting College Diplomas, skilled trades are becoming highly paid in the US.

>Perfectly legal profession.

Do you perform work in one of the counties here shown in yellow?

Nope.

Just a heads-up for everyone getting baited by this faggot: he's actually either a NEET or a low-paid wagecuck pretending to be successful on a Portuguese rock-sculpting forum.

Anyone who goes on the internet and claims to make large sums of money but refuses to say what he does for a living is full of shit.

:\
Whatever, bro. $100k a year isn't nearly as much as you think after you start getting fucked by taxes. It's stable and well to do, but by no means rich.

it's the lack of info brah, it's not like we're stealing your job faggot

I just don't feel like talking about my job. It gets irritating.

i know right? sucking cock off-hours must be really down putting.

I guess it is. I'll just have to take your word on it.

>goes on business and finance
>"oh, I make $100k a year..."
>answers questions about his "job" but refuses to say what it is
>OH I DON'T LIKE TALKING ABOUT MY JOB

STFU faggot.

Anyway OP, it depends on how old you are. You're better off than most people who start working after college if you get a job right out of high school (say, at a hotel). In the four years and $100k that people invest in a degree before they start working, you could already have your first promotion.

It just pigeonholes you for really high promotions because all of your competitors will have a degree.

Good luck

You could go work at Burger King or KFC instead.

Warehouse and construction jobs pay better than fast food.

I made 98k without a college degree, its hard work but doable.

I'm in sales though so I its a low barrier to entry industry at first, room to work your way up quickly.

>inb4 im a basement dwelling faggot, I'm only on r9k from the reddit meme exodus

Burger King, KFC, Subway, Starbucks

its possible. Lots of car dealerships will hire you if you impress the sales manager. They will give you a two week trial with no base salary.

The best car salesmen make 150,000 or more.

I had a good friend who did just that. He walked in, asked to speak to the sales manager, was given a two week trial, went out and bullshitted his way into selling cars. Selling cars is all personality. If you can sell, you will be successful.

I didn't go to college and have a job as a pharmacy manager making 52K a year, it's not much but it's not shit either.

i'm a software engineer with a high school diploma and i was in the top 1% a couple years ago

it's possible if you are smart, lucky, and try hard. mostly try hard

I'm in public transit and pulled in close to 100k last year, but it was with quite a bit of overtime.