IB SCORES FOR FASHION UNIS

Any IB students attending any fashion universities in America? It's a giant blur finding what IB scores are needed for each school, is there any webpage that i'm unaware of that can provide me with this information? Any information is great really!

I'm generally most interested in:

Parsons
FIDM
FIT
etc.

Ib graduates*

bump

bump

I did IB

what a meme

all i have to say

doing ib now

boy oh boy is it not a good time

Taking 4 HL's
I have 2 sciences
Math, history, English, and chem HL
kill me

Doing IB in Mexico iirc only 2 HL but I agree, it is a meme, CAS is so fucking irrelevant yet necessary, TOK is easy af and everything is sooo pretentious

>"Paper 1"
>"Internal Assessment"

Good thing I pirated literally every single IB Oxford book there is lmao

Ate you serious OP
Why the fuck would a fashion school care about your IB score for a subject like math hl which would have no effect whatsoever on the skills needed to go to a fashion school
There most likely isn't a requirement. All the schools I applied to did not give a fuck about my scores, or even if I got the diploma. The schools that would care are like Toronto or Waterloo that want high math and science scores from nerds
Yep
Lol my ib program was eazy
If you're pirating ib books you're trying too hard boy

You're obviously retarded. I'm applying with my total grade, and applying to such schools as Parsons will require a high academic record to get in together with a good portfolio.

the biggest

>just absolutely bombed my IB french oral exam yesterday
ib is le gay how about that one

>tfw ib graduated and now oxford

have fun suckers 8-)

also op 'fashion university' is an oxymoron, don't ruin ur future dumbass

Im taking it in mexico too but i'm not taking full IB, only 3 classes

>tfw no ib no a levels
>tfw cambridge with a BTEC get on my level

Graduated IB Now doing architecture.
Even in that scores don't matter, probably less for fashion.
Work on your portfolio more than anything and present it in person if you can

>mfw IB at my school was a joke
>get predicted 30
>apply to unis with predicted grade
>end up with a 20 and fail the diploma
>still get accepted into uni based on the predicted grade

I ended up dropping out but that's not the point

why is he rolling a roach

IBs are pretty much pointless right

Am I the only person who didn't hate IB? I went into IBX sophomore year and liked the challenge.

b u m p

they got you high as fuck nigga

ib was fun as fuck but also hell. now a math + econ major

I did the ib and went to Australia's best uni for fashion design. they didn't care about the score more about the portfolio. But trust me, don't study fashion. It was a mistake. It is a soulless industry that thrives on slavery and undervalues fresh blood and creativity. It may seem like a cliche but i found it to be true, it just attracts a particular type of person that has nothing underneath the surface. they're not necessarily stupid but they really made me feel sad and empty myself. unless you've been sewing since you were like 2, you're not going to make it in the fashion industry, there is just a ridiculously small chance. you need to be completely devoted to it and care about nothing else besides fashion to even have a shot at it. have fun :-)