If you have plenty of cash and good credit, do you have to prove you're employed to rent an apt in America?

If you have plenty of cash and good credit, do you have to prove you're employed to rent an apt in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
youtube.com/watch?v=7Lix-ajZ4Sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no as long as you pay your rent on time why the cocks would they care what you do?

it's rough to rent without income

you'll have to prove that you can pay a good portion of the lease with your savings alone. potentially an advance, bank statements, proof of past employment and rental history, etc.

saying "i'm good for it, i promise" isn't enough

you a drug dealer? trust fund baby?

you can pay a years worth of rent. as long as you pass a background check im sure most places would allow this

Hnnnngggg

Shit, I had no credit or a job (on paper) and I did it. They just want to see money or the promise of it.
So if you don't have pay stubs, you'd have to go with recent bank or brokerage statements showing you had enough to pay rent for months.

Gimme more yous

Fuck this shitty fucking app clover fuck smartphone fuck anyone aged 10-18 you're all scared pussies afraid to make eye contact you'd rather stare at your shitty chink phones fuck you vote Trump let's make America great again

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

Let's UN cuck America, fuck it, this is now a Trump thread

Eight years of Trump

God wills it!!!

Pic related my bike

I've only had to rent twice, during college and right after.

Neither landlord cared about my job or did a credit check

Rent through individual landlords instead of investment groups

Eight

Years

Of

Trump

>Falling for the college meme

Kek

Just sayin
youtube.com/watch?v=7Lix-ajZ4Sk

Trump!!!!!!!

Make America great again !!!!!!!/!//!/

Implying I don't wear my Trump gear in public around shitskins and women

You think they're gonna make a move again a 200 lb white man? Top kek, the cowards

Cowards

to rent, no. you just pay and nobody gives a shit about you or what you do in 99% of neighborhoods.

if you want to buy a home on a loan, then you need to prove income.

>1996 was 40 yrs ago

This album was released 40 yrs ago

Underage fags will never be an edgy fag listening to marilyn Manson, now to be edgy you just suck the cocks of the closest male next to you, that's pretty edgy

Implying I wasnt an edgy teenager listening to Manson in the 90s

What do white males listen to today to be edgy, besides sucking Cocks?

>go to school
>supposed to be learning algebra today
>this chubby 16 year old girl has her ass on full display in front of the whole class in order to attract Chad

optimal learning environment

I have always been told "oh yeah you need to be employed. All I say is yeah no problem and they never ask to see paystubs

Daily reminder that no matter how much money you make, a prettyboy working in mcdonalds is getting prime pussy while you rot wagecucking.

yeah but what the fuck is going on with that thing infront of the girl with the mega-mullet? is that a man or a woman? what the fuck is this

They listen to Paul Krugman. As edgy as it gets.