new interior thread
also more like this? I love this poorfag 80s/90s hifi aesthetic

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalbedcompany.co.uk/shop/sofa-beds/fiji-futon-sofa-bed/
freshome.com/room-color-and-how-it-affects-your-mood/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>poorfag

>has dozens of records and cds

nigga, if you like poor aesthetic try only having instant oatmeal and dry cereal in your cupboards for a month

is that a couch, or a bed? i want it

futon, just folded in 3 during the day to make space. Typical jap thing.

>instant oatmeal
>poor
nigga you just lazy. you can get a whole thing of steel cut oats for the price of a box of the instant shit.

check any video game has a natural noice decor

all the magazines photos look staged, boring as hell

Vitso ;_;

Oh hey, I own the book this photo is from. If you guys want it badly enough, I can do some scans from it at some point in the future.

I'd love that, thanks

nice, now I am curious what's in there

please do that looks dope

love these post some more

Please do

>mfw can''t do this because wood floor gets dirty after 5 minutes

that would be lovely

bump more like this

>wood floor gets dirty after 5 minutes
What are you talking about?

fuck i need this exact one. where to cop. would solve my issues with space. bed and couch in one, and also not being a shitty 'couch that turns into a bed' IKEA gimmick.

would like to know too
living in a German pre war apartment and I wouldn't let expensive hifi stuff sit on the floor, you really need to vacuum daily to not have dust everywhere

naturalbedcompany.co.uk/shop/sofa-beds/fiji-futon-sofa-bed/
found it. not bad price either, includes both frame and mattress. will buy it once i've sold my dior combat boos and haider bomber.

This obsession with white and off-white color schemes is so tedious. Every room always looks the same as any other room, and none of them ever look particularly intimate.

Veeky Forums in general loves monochrome, and that's part of the reason why their fits are so terrible. It's boring and monotonous. Lern2Color.

freshome.com/room-color-and-how-it-affects-your-mood/

I've loved that photo for quite a while now so it's great to finally know where it's from. More always appreciated.

i think we're more interested in atmosphere of space (lighting/shape) and the silhouettes that occupy it (furniture/objects), arguably these would contribute more effectively to ones mood rather than painting a dining room red.

I've got that book too.
Scan the pic of the small punk guys house (electric guitars and no toilet).

scan it all

>That cable

>boy does not get a room

thanks 2017

The uncultured opinion

>wasting all that space by not pushing the desk to the wall

>not light brown natural tinted masterrace

My mom had my house repainted sorta like this when I was younger. Our kitchen is fucking periwinkle and our bathrooms are some weird pastel blue. It doesn't look good.

most any color works okay for any room, but the shade is what's really important. people who fall for this psychology meme tend to just pick the brightest, most garish swatch to try and maximize the effect, without paying attention to how it fits with the rest of the room and house.

because more space is what someone needs in an essentially empty room right

Cluttered, but I'm into this. Clean it up a bit and you can go full Lain

It looks good in pictures because the furnishings compliment the colors chosen. Pastel blue with suburban shit wood furniture just looks bad, like a 70s wood paneled station wagon.

bump

dayyum this is grail tier

This is some awful pseudo science

yes please

>Paint colour increased metabolism

kek

How do I get that /lain/ aesthetic?
I have a memepad but I am not a /g/. Should I try to achieve this look with some 80s hifi stuff?

You cant go wrong with 80s hifi.

This one is actually an ikea piece. I had it like 7 years ago, but threw it out once i moved from my parents, kill me now

I'll be moving in with some people. Two bedrooms but four individuals and I got the short of the stuck and got stock in the living room with another person.

What's the best way to set up some sort of division to create the appearance of having a separate room?

short end of the stick and got stuck*

idyllic in photo, depressing and trashy in person

the cable is the only thing in that room that makes it interesting.

curtains is the Veeky Forums way, fold-out screen is the ghetto way. in both cases, the more you have to spend the better the result.

what artist does these

not sure but its not some really old stuff, note the hotline miami sticker so its within the past 5 years

looks a little like cameos on tumblr, maybe

its in the same vein but cameos has a more realistic style.

that one is apparently by Kovlancer but they don't seem to have anything else like it. I've seen multiple pics similar to that one and figured it was the same guy, guess not.

Dirty raining by kovlancer

d-does my room look comfy, guys?

a little too minimal for me. Get up some art and start hobbies.

i like your plant

looks pretty comfy. only thing id say is that if youre going for minimalist move the desk and pc out of there

what the hell is that chair how does your back not hurt after 5 minutes of sitting on that thing

Daym, crazy to think that all of this stuff can all be in one phone

tidy your cables, put up some art and for christ sake man make your bed after you get up of a morning! Looking like a slob is not /comfy/ Having said that i like it user

better sound from the speakers

how do I achieve /lain/ aesthetic?

wrong pic

>lots of art hung salon style
>mix of traditional and modern
>ridiculously high ceilings
>floor to ceiling windows

don't love everything about this, but this ticks all my boxes. could use a few plants or a tree.

W2C good looking chair that I can sit in confortably for a few hours?

shit quality but i always loved this room

what desk is that?

my back hurts just from looking at that chair

That filename

style: ¡Viva Shoe Store!

welcome to the fuck shop

welcome to the yeast infection smell

our old friend ludwig van

this sucks. really really bad

This is my place, plz no bully. excuse the weird panorama

good posture.

your back isn't supposed to hurt by sitting without a backrest. you should get it checked out.

Where do you find/buy these books btw?

i believe in rigorous filenames in case you want to find the material in print. if everyone did the same, there would never be anyone saying """W3C"""""""

my priority would be getting rid of that torcherie lamp.

my second priority would be replacing your tv stand.

actually, i take it back. my first priority is to hang your art better, and also find some art you love. finding inspo for hanging art should be simple enough. you need a bit of order and consistency which is lacking due to the hodgepodge of clutter.

also, why is that chair in the corner like that? it's pretty awk. you could move it to the corner where those pots are now and have it facing the table. or if you need it to face the tv... oh nevermind, typing this all out is ridiculous isn't it.

the color is cheerful. you have flowers. you have some nice natural light. a very ikea/budget vibe but you're making the best of it.

visit your local bookstore sometime, you'd be surprised what they have. big cities generally have one or two that specialize in the arts, otherwise your local barnes and noble will do.

if that doesn't work, art museum bookstores generally have nothing but art/architecture/design/photography/fashion books.

oh, or try the library. check out books and take pics of what you like. (if you scan, please be very careful not to fuck the binding)

Lol, I remember when my brother came at me with this color psychology bullshit. Get the fuck out of here

Why is there a needle on the coffee table and a gun on the floor?

I like the skub though

>and this... is where i consort with the plants

Legit Veeky Forums as fuck, unlike 99.9% of the shit on this board now.

Thanks OP

I've noticed there are no sockets in these rooms, no alarm clocks or clocks at all, a table with a jug of water and maybe a plant is the way to go?