What do you all think about this shirt?

What do you all think about this shirt?

I know it's silly but I'm tiny bit afraid of wearing in class cause of the artistic nudity. Assure me its silly

ID on painting

You know, with girls in class who are clothed like sluts, i think your"nudity"is okay.

you pol guys gotta start using trips so we can filter you

Allegoria Della Primevera by Botticelli

Seriously? Botticelli. Read a book
Nothing wrong with the nudity but it's a shit shirt. It'd be much better if the image was framed instead of covering the entire thing

And frankly, there only one angel naked, would they liké to see him clothed like a rapper ?

Guy ? sorry wrong number

yikes

What ? I dont understand ?

I will not eat you, nor i am going to be the usual kind of woman (cheating and have take abonnement to BBC)

>he didn't post his score in the OP
>he isn't yamming
>he doesn't have X installed
>both posts are disengaged

This is embarrassing to watch. And stop putting a space in between your sentences and their punctuation.

the yikes is directed at the way you speak

Oh by the god, does men who are not afraid of the creature named women still exist ?

It's really more the cherub that's worrying me

He's unironically conlining too, don't forget that. We have a pesto on our hands
Best advised to delete this thread OP

I'm sorry, but yamming, what does this mean ?, I'm french so i have a little trouble with english, the Space takes place automatically, it's annoying me too...

The other half of this thread has become very confusing

I'm pretty sure they're trying to make you paranoid. preettty sure.

Just how new are you?

It is really so strange ?

Since 15th march...

WEE WOO WEE WOO PESTO ALERT PESTO ALERT

Is my way of talking really strange

No, your English is pretty good, don't worry. It's the yamming and conlining they're talking about

Fuck forgot this"?"

Please develop, yamming ? Conlining i'm a bit lost...

Not really, but the others sure are. I'm not usually on Veeky Forums so I don't know if this is some kind of in-joke or if they're schizo

Sorry to being a bother...

No need to apologize Frenchnon, it's the yammer/conlining people that are being a bother

It's alright man, you're doing fine! Everyone here was new at some point, it's part of the journey

It is because i write in a polite way ?

Can anyone give me directions to the bus stop?

So what do these strange words mean ? Yamming and conlinig? Don't even heard of them once...

For which way ?

Yamming may mean "yammer" which is an old way to say "talks a lot" and I have no idea what conlining is. "conniving"? I don't know.

Also this is one of my stranger Veeky Forums experiences, glad I got quads on it though,

Uh
Yamming has nothing to do with yammering. Hence "yamming," not "yammering"

Ok wiseguy, what is it?

Ah sorry, but i don't find often people of trust to talk , and i never really talked to people before pol

Have you ever even read the FAQ? My god sometimes I actually agree with all the complaining about newfags

Conniving for intriguant, i understand better

it would be better cut up into a banner or flag m8

that would be cool

I'm from Veeky Forums so nah, but I only come here for tips once in a blue moon

An intriguant way of talking and writing? humm... need thoughts on it !

Blue moon ?, sadly she's not full

nothing big, mainly just the way you form sentences, for example "have take abonnement to bbc" doesnt really make sense, we'd say somethig more like "watches BBC" instead. Where you from in france?

Even if i'm not going to leave now, i thank those who helped my understanding of things

Sorry, do you speak french ?

Near paris

Even in french,(natale tongue) i use some médiéval and ancients french words

And you, the states or somewhere else ?

Are you trolling or actually french? "Once in a blue moon" means rarely. Also please stay off /pol/ its probably the worst place to learn english, also its just a bad idea to go there in general

When i think it's thanks to vidéo games that my english is lu tthat..

Yes I speak french (not fluent though). I'm from Canada but I recently stayed in the vercors for a couple months.

I swear on my blood,i.m french and i go on pol for hearing about france

Wow must have been pretty

Ok so we'll keep english, but are there not too many women here ?

By the way what time is it, in canada ?

Yeah it was amazing.

Just a couple tips on thing you seemed confused about before
guy: mec
yamming, conlining, pesto, etc: I think they made these words up to mess with you
langue natale: first language

its 23h right now

Jesus, why are you up at 5am?

Pesto is a sauce with basil and garlic for pasta, and i have quite often nocturnals scares(dont know if it's the right way of saying it)

For the guy, i was not confused but it was bothering me to be taken for a man which i have no mérits for

I don't even know if youre still there, but i thank you, for not having be rude and for have been a good teacher of things i couldn't understand. Thanks again and i wish you good things to come...

I think the word youre looking for is nghtmare (cauchemar?).
Thank you, I enjoyed talking to you. Its a nice reminder than not everyone on Veeky Forums is rude.
I hope you have good sleep :)

Yeah thanks to you too !

>anyone i disagree with is from /pol/

Whaaaa.... XD

I seen that so it's not false story

oops wrong person

They have paintings like this in text books and show them in class, I highly doubt you're gonna get in trouble for it my guy

im glad i kickstarted this retarded thread

anybody who replies like a shut in is from pol

You know how I know you're a "woman?"

you talk like a shut in too