At what age does it become unacceptable to wear graphic tees?

At what age does it become unacceptable to wear graphic tees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRYoAedMvHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not about age, it's about content

Here's the official guide

No age limit if youre not a cuck

>ironic shirts
>ever acceptable

Limit to one and two color prints, band and sport shirts past 30 are verboten and after the age of 40 all bets are off and any printed shirt is okay again

actually if you don't take fashion too seriously graphic tees are ok once in a while

Lol wear what you want. I don't give a fuck.

when you stop being 4'8"

>ironic shirts
>not cancer

It's weird, you can tell by this guy's proportions that he's easily 6'2"-6'4" range yet his head looks midget-like.

Thanks user this was really informative!

I'd rather wear a supreme shirt than a ironic shirt

>Ironic shirts
>in 2017

modern man doesn't grow up so there are no rules

youtube.com/watch?v=QRYoAedMvHA

Around 13

Unless you're a chad, then it doesn't matter

>superior men larp as pagans in the french countryside
lmao

there are some good graphic tees
I like cav empt designs

>japanese shirt
>shows you're cultured

I hope this is bait

>ironic shirts

> never stop being "chillful"

Neo-Shakespeare right here

It's almost like you are all really this retarded.

>I was just pretending meme
Back to your containment board you little shit.

That has to be bait.
Has to be.

Not his fault you have problems detecting sarcasm.

They're all gay unless it's a band shirt you picked up from a show or something. Even then, I would resist wearing it out in public. Wearing obnoxious branding or broadcasting your interests via a shirt comes off as lazy, shallow, try-hard, and like a supplement for personality that is boring and/or lacking. The substance of style comes from subtlety.

The only effay kind of graphic shirt are brand logos that you couldn't actually be advertising. Casio logo, DHL, Tek, Colgate, all that stuff works because you clearly aren't actually identifying with the brand, it's about the atmosphere around the brand, or the atmosphere around the act of wearing a brand. Companies your dad worked at are cool too

Jack Daniels, Hard Rock Cafe, Pearl Drums, that shit is just awful because there's an actual identity surrounding them. Logos should be from brands that don't have much of an association with the kind of person that'd be wearing their stuff

no age, its the way you wear them.

worn out box logo t's with mega cracked logo are Veeky Forums

As a /mu/ fag i like to collect shirts of bands, but I only wear them for outing with friends or boring Saturdays/Sundays

this, except the chart is retarded so ignore

I've seen a plenty of bait in my life and a shitload of fish to catch the bait. This one is no exception. It's like I'd be living in a constant loop.

its always unacceptable to wear shirts that come from hot topic

At what age do you start getting clothes for yourself and making your own decisions?

You can wear graphic tees at any age as long as they dont look like shit or have stupid dorky cartoon chracter shit on them.

that chart was probably made by a diehard (d)weeb.

ironic shirts a shit.