So this is a thing

So this is a thing

kotaku.com/here-is-some-edgy-fashion-inspired-by-Veeky Forums-culture-1794075816

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/here-is-some-edgy-fashion-inspired-by-Veeky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOOOO FUCK I DONT LIKE THIS AT ALL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ON KOTAKU TOO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
IM GONNA FUCKING LOSE IT
ITS ON A FUCKING RUNWAY
EFFAY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET CLUB
NORMIES GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO YOUR NOT WELCOME

/thread

turn off your computer
take your meds
go outside

I know her boyfriend is on this fucking board right now lmao

This shit is pretty bad
Its just weird shit with Veeky Forums lingo on it

Veeky Forums should have shut down in 2012

yeah wasn't expecting to get mentioned, don't like the powerlevel being revealed and all

This is fucking hilarious. She fucked up Veeky Forumsanon though, coulda made it pe word or gone with the traditional Veeky Forumsggot

Id be pretty embarrassed if my gf outed me as a Veeky Forums browser too

well we had a good run.

REEEEEEEE
In all hope this doesn't attract more people to this board.
Last thing we need is more newfags, especially newfags who browse Kotaku

Veeky Forums, let alone Veeky Forums, hasn't been a sooper secret club in years user

Judging by the very surface level memes her bf is likely a newfag. There's no
>get af1s instead
>lunarcore
>pls b in London
>palewave

not to mention, the collection as a whole just isn't very appealing, and overall I think it tries way to hard to convey a message, in writing terms, it tells instead of shows. A good collection would have attributes of Veeky Forums but would be hard to tell where the inspiration was drawn from, and thus more open to interpretation.

Yeah but we don't have turbo normies
Last thing I want is basic ass people on here

>none of the models are just wearing full rick

not this guy but we have overlap from other boards that ask how to style a hoodie pretty much all the time.

Looks like they spent a whole 5 minutes thinking about it

meh

>what does Veeky Forums think about glitter

Damn that's depressing.

Yeah but at least they are from the website
At least be either from here or into fashion if you post here, or else this board is gonna get worse than it already is
On that note what fashion fourms are still active?
There r/malefashion and r/Streetwear has been better imo
Sufu is cool to visit once in a while.
Instagram isn't really a forum

the look w the weird strappy side dress thing is actually pretty decent imo. itd be better w/o the memes, but, yeah

lmao

Does neoprene even feel nice on skin?
Wasn't there another runway couple of years ago that took it's inspiration from Veeky Forums? There were grey masks with user written on it.

I've never heard of these memes

Since Kara Quinteros is inevitably going to browse this thread, why not send "them" a message ITT?

what website is that?

>REEE MUH SUPER SECRET CLUB

Honestly, Veeky Forums could benefit from more people into runway fashion discovering it. I mean, I'd rather have someone who saw this (pretty obscure) collection and decided to research it here then another edgy 12-year old from /pol/ who doesn't even give a shit about fashion.

And it's not even a bad collection for a student designer.

Send her

I don't mind but just putting quotes on clear coats is pretty lazy

And tell here to come here, to discuss the collection.

This is actually a nice idea (although everyone is just going to spam "lets see the back")
>A good collection would have attributes of Veeky Forums
So badly fitting, unoriginal budget pieces with semi-nice but out of place shoes or coat then?

I just want the Rick and Raf shitposts again
I want ROG. I want Japanese designer generals
I want some random threads about gosha and cav empt and WTAPS
I want some people to talk about vetements and argue about it
There are 3 hair threads
There are 5 shitposting threads that have nothing to do with fashion culture
One that only has 1 response
A /pol/ fashion thread
A "conservative" fashion thread
Someone is asking if they have effay potential and it has a bunch of replies because she's kinda cute
Someone is asking if pic related is effay
I'm not gonna even look anymore it's really fucking sad
Honestly I hope.this brings more people who are into actual fashion and not people trying to talk about the most entry level shit.

god this shit is so fucking cringy
hopefully this will attract little to no interest. 4channers won't be interested because it's cringy entry-level Veeky Forums shit and non-4channers shouldn't be into it either
Veeky Forums is already cancerous as fuck, but at least there's still some semblance of chan culture and ultra-normie kotaku browsers are still just a small minority

That's her Veeky Forums-browsing bf

>Listens to Melanie Martinez once

I wonder what he'd do if we made him a meme

yo rate my look while you guys at it
please do

>Doesn't have L O N D O N
Missed opportunity
This

while it's definitely over-the-top, it kind of reminds me of moschino's over-the-top

Shave

I don't fully because too much babyface when I do but I have trimmed since then
I don't usually look like that I swear
also while I'm at it rate this look of mine from a few years ago

>>Not posting the GOAT pasta
>>from Laos so sorry on english,
>>HBA hood by air is for poor lamb toucher of american,, looking like a microsoft Paint in real life, like microsoft Word Art over picture if bad Google Image, Hood By Air look like for me what American graphic designer failer make, when he lose at school, when he inhale to much marijuana and fall asleep photoshop open, screenprint look like Philippine baby no arms make it
but American white young boys buy it for what gets a Singapore make suit in Laos? 0.0

Probably some newfag tumblr designer tbfh senpai

exactly, lets hope people that genuinely want to discuss fashion decide to browse so that decent threads can start happening.

Sometimes a show or designer is mentioned and debated, and 9 times out of 10 it's interesting, but that is very, very rare.

I like the collection itself.
>acclaimed fashion design=/=perception of effort

it's better than some other collections i've seen as of late.

Guys...what if...maybe...maybe were all wrong. Maybe there's true art in what's being shown and maybe...just maybe, we've been blindsided. Maybe if we looked deep down inside all of us, there's a little of him in all of us. To be cherished, to be our angel guiding us through the heavens of the world. If there's a chance.....just.....a chance, that we could be as humble as this man, than maybe...well...gosh...who knows. :)

Nigga u WYLIN

FUCK YOU!! I ALREADY HAVE IT HARD ENOUGH IN MY LIFE OKAY YOU STINKY CHIMP! MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD MOVED TO ALBANY AND THEN HE DIED! I'M SICK OF THIS HARASSMENT AND HATE!

Off topic but I thoufht this gif of homer jay simpsons smoking a fat blunt was funny lol

id fuck her nohomo

this depresses me

>fat blunt
virgin detected

>home jay simpsons
>jay
phat doobie roll jay-oint

now to get back on topic
how do you guys think reddit based fashion would look?
pic related could be the first design in an all Veeky Forumsggot made collection

what the fuck is this

You're going to have a babyface whether you shave or not. Shaving will make you look a little more presentable.

Get Veeky Forums if you don't want a babyface.

This is so fucking cool.

i fucking hate these people

you are sadly mistaken if you don't think we have tons of normies here, on every board that isn't super obscure. we clearly get people from r/mfa and 15-year-old normies

we even seem to get some of the r/thedonald normies coming over from /pol/

>Bundeswehr camo sofa
Shit checks out.

You faggots used to have real models and fashion design students on here years ago but then Veeky Forums changed from a fashion nerd board to a how-do-i-dress-to-score-chicks advice board and they all left for IRC chatrooms, and me and a few went to 420chan.

You shouldicopthis?fags ruined it all. It cannot get any worse anyway.

>at least they are from the website
you say that like it's a badge of honor. crossboarders are fucking horrible and usually end up here while waiting to be unbanned from somewhere else. would rather have people /interested in fashun/ show up than people who do nothing but bait and meme.

If this was Raf you fags would jerk off all over it

the senpai dress is kinda cool though

this must be what cultural appropriation feels like

>kotaku.com/here-is-some-edgy-fashion-inspired-by-Veeky Forums-culture-1794075816

Yeah pretty much dude. Except all of Veeky Forums culture is stolen shit from other people too, like pepe.

>tfw got into fashion and discovered Veeky Forums when there was still this kind of discussion.

There has to be a way to fix this. like reporting shit that isn't relevant. Use the sage tool when necessary. Working over the sticky.

I don't want this beautiful hot messy shitpile to desintegrate.

No we didn't

short of full time mods who homeboard Veeky Forums, nothing will fix this.

What's the point, it would just be some hype pieces that were popular 5 years ago and the models would all be high schoolers

>no (you) necklace
fucking hell

that explains a lot

wow guys this website is cool, i read the kotaku report and all i want now is to be an anonimous like you, i'ts soo ON to be an user NOISE!!!

Is that a female(male)?

nigger what

clearly MtF

Clearly female(female)

I still know where you live Keagan Elison

this lol

>420chan
you faggots can stay there

Tell your gf if she wants to make a Veeky Forums collection she has to go all out and use the word fag and use less entry level memes

>Tfw I wanna go on a fashion fourm or site but they are all shit or dead and I don't wanna start with insta because I'm ugly and I look even worse in photos

Why 2012?

>on Veeky Forums

I did that already in 2014. Its in chinese though.

>Japanese designer generals
tw there were only about 5 of these ever and they only got like 10 replies

How hard is it to not look like fat wolverine. I thought people here cared about their aesthetics

couldnt this cunt have at least asked permission before appropriating our culture? I bet she just spent 30 minutes on here with a notebook writing down all the autistic things she read but doesnt understand

>autistic things she read
you know those are the things we write right?

>taking potshots at our boys on 420chan

not chill man

what possesses you to date a "woman" that looks like a man?

kotaku a shit but this seems alright enough
don't really get the fuss though something like this has been made before

>Studies at Parsons

lovely, i go to school with this imbecile

>going to art school in new york

you know, i used to not believe minorities when they talked about culltural appropriation. i thought it was all just complaining about nothing. but now i see, they were right. they were completely right. it stings to see someone misuse your culture for their own commercial gains with no knowledge or history of where it comes from. i got pissed when normies began to take our memes to the mainstream (pepe, for example), but this is a new level of low.
if there are any minorities out there, i have to apologize from the bottom of my heart for not listening. i have just deleted all the hip-hop and anime i have from my computer.

Rules 1 & 2 you meme loving fuck

Then get a wicked scar

lol you guys are taking it wayyyy to seriously, she mentions in the article that she wants fashion to take it self so seriously

This means that my trip has been seen by some important people

Corporate shills, get in touch with me, i will recommend you what is cringe and avoid (99% of fashion posted here)

>I have just deleted all the hip hop and anime from my computer
There's a difference between blatant exploitation and just enjoying things as they were meant to