Lads my hair isn't going gray it's going fucking white? Is that normal? I'm starting to get shit loads of white hairs...

Lads my hair isn't going gray it's going fucking white? Is that normal? I'm starting to get shit loads of white hairs. Even in my beard. Not a single one is gray?

single hairs are either your natural color or white. the mix of both appears grey if you have dark hair.

gray is an illusion, white hairs (sign of aging) combined with black hairs give the supposed shades of gray

Ohhhh okay. Gotcha.

How fucked am I?

Pretty fucked...

Is dye your hair back to its original color or get that touch of grey stuff. Because either way as of right now the way it looks now is kinda meh.

Holy shit user
Go for broke and dye it all grey

this >Is dye your hair back to its original color or get that touch of grey stuff.

those white hairs create a disturbing contrast

>dat hairline genetics

Fuck I knew it looked whack

fucked for a while until it's all grey/white. then you have to grow a mustache and devote your wardrobe to 18th century fashion

its normal

I'm so fucking ready for gray hair brehs

At least it's going gray and not falling out senpai.

Trust me you are not. Well you might be. I'm 27 and at about 25 my looks stopped getting better and I started noticing laugh lines, crows feet and general signs of aging. Up until that point I was just looking better and better. Now I'm just looking older and older. Hahaha fucking life. Time for botox.

white is Veeky Forums

Men look better with age because aging enhances masculine features. Its why theres the whole "grizzled vet" stereotype about older men. Its women who look worse with age.

>wahh I wanna be a pretty gleaming penisboy forever
Aging is not a bad thing, fella. You'll be hard pressed to find a woman who is repelled by aged features in a man, as long as it's within a reasonable range from her own age. As for gay men, I'm not exactly sure what the common view is. I'm bisexual myself but know next to nothing about the gay community myself, as I've yet to find a cute boy that isn't straight

Anyways, man the fuck up, pick up some weights, grow a beard, and go fully mangy sexy senior

white hair be Veeky Forums AS FUCK

that lamb got white hair and it's Veeky Forums AS FUCK

>not embracing the silverback look
>not drowning in daddy issue pussy