What do you think of acne studios new denim line?

I like that boi

their bois are always so fuckable :)

why does the boi look like he has a tit
also the denim is pretty nice but I generally don't like acne studios

I don't want to know what the gender of this person is until I'm already deep inside it

So progressive :)

Wanting to violently fuck something without gathering information about it prior doesn't jump out at me as a progressive ideal

they should've gotten a pic of this model from behind in those

Almost everything is low quality, like Zara or Hm. Jeans are thrash. Some jackets and coats are ok, but too much basic and overpriced.

I'm asking about the new denim line, I think it has less stratch than before. It was released yesterday.

it looks like ass just like that frilly faggot you posted

i looked at that faggots ass

good advertising. not much else.

yuck

i cant find these on the site
have they not dropped yet?

Click on the bla konst thing on their website.

I don't think their marketing team was good enough this time, I don't see many people talking about them on the internet fashion forums I visit.

the jeans are meh but the outerwear is fire

Well, Acne is basically H&M quality for designer prices, so I wager I'll have a fairly dim opinion of the new denim line.

Lol the model is a girl.

neither of you own any acne pieces/are jealous of highschool friends that do and get mad pussy

for real though, minimalism =/= 'h&m quality'. if you can't see the difference in construction and materials, you're hopeless.

shut the fuck up you broke ass bitch

>Posts a 13 year old pair of seventh-hand Balmains
Yeah okay buddy.

they're not even a year old you fat cuck

here's something else. why don't you step the fuck up

I fell for the Acne meme years ago and wasted money on two pairs of jeans before realizing the mistake. Since then, I've seen enough "pieces" to know I made the right decision about the quality.

If you're going to get this upset when someone criticizes your fave brand—well, to borrow your phrasing—you're hopeless.

Sorry Veeky Forumsm didn't know your parents were rich.
What specifically do you dislike about Acne Studios? For $200 they're a solid pair of jeans, especially if you go for the Stay models that fade much slower than regular denim. Do they belong in that price range? Honestly, I don't think so. I'd be comfortable paying $140 for them, though. Compared to similarly priced brands like Naked & Famous, I'd say they do pretty well.

He wasn't even that upset. I think you might've missed the tone on that one. Those people were comparing Acne Studios quality to H&M, which is stupidly absurd if you're ever owned a pair of either brands for longer than a few minutes.

>designer denim that looks and fits like walmart jeans

I don't understand this meme

yeah they're not H&M tier, I just think they're overhyped and oversold. plus the name is stupid as all fuck. I personally don't like them because they aren't build for someone with my proportions. they're basically undergrad fuccboi core

For 200 I'd rather have a pair of AGs or just price up and get something from 3x1

talk shit about wrangler one more time I FUCKING DARE YOU

The H&M quip was an exaggeration, but from first hand experience, Acne Studio's quality is terrible, and that user deserves a bit of ribbing for suggesting otherwise.

Is it bad that I like Wrangler's retro line?

At what price point would you buy them without any issues?

like tree fiddy

wrangler cowboy cut is the patricians choice

yee haw

Cool dude thanks for the real answer. To me, they're a good step above anything that's usually considered "low-tier" and even a nice place to be for a while. Not too warm, not too cold.

I can see it. In the $200 price range (probably $250 after taxes and shipping desu) I'd rather go for a nice pair of secondhand Undercover or Julius. I've never been into just straight denim, anyways. I prefer a design that's a little more "out there."

Yikes. I'd hate to sound like I'm defending them but maybe you just got a bad pair. For full disclosure, I've only owned 1 pair of Acne Studios jeans but I like them so far. I'm planning on getting them tailored because the Max Cash model was a bit too loose all around-- I was expecting something a bit more slim. No big deal, though.

The pair of jeans I've owned the longest are cowboy cut. I wear them with cowboy boots and Hawaiian shirts because I'm white trash and not Veeky Forums

see you space cowboy

I wouldn't buy them; I'd rather buy clothing I felt was well made. However, if you're asking me what price I feel would be more commensurate, I probably wouldn't pay higher than half current MSRP. Three hundred dollars for Acne jeans is hilarious. The denim you can get at that price blows theirs out of the water.

eh i own probably 10-15 pieces of acne stuffs, honestly, they fit well, but they're just kinda overpriced basic.

Can ANYONE in this thread recommend jeans that are in the price range of Acne but better quality and fit?

apc

low rise and shitty blended fabric

levis vintage clothing

orSlow.

cool shoes, what's the brand?

I wear Rag&Bone Fit 1 and Acne Ace which I get on sale all the time. Never payed >90€ for brand new pair.
Jeans are all about cut for me, so I#m angry af that those Swedish cucks stopped making Ace Jeans and Eddy Tees for no reason at all. Those were their main sellers.

The new slim fit jeans are the same fit as Ace.