Shoe Collections

Post your shoe collections and r8/h8/appreci8 your m8s.

H-here's mine, I live to trigger Veeky Forums.

B-bump, let's see em.

you're not from america, that's all i know

I had a similar pair of adidas when I was a kid.
Other than that, you're a faggot.

I've kinda downsized mine. One pair of dress shoes is at the cobbler.

Are the Rafs made in Portugal? What do you think about the quality? People say that since the production moved, the construction has gotten a bit worse.

my black rafs are made in italy. I have a pair of white made in portugal ones. Main difference seems to be the length of the pull tab and the way the velcro sits on the straps. No real difference in quality.

Production has moved back to Italy in the mean time btw.

Cheap garbage stop posting

Post yours

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

I've got a pair coming in the mail that should be here tomorrow -- I'm really hoping I get the Italian ones. I don't plan on reselling the shoes any time soon, but I know their origin will mess with the value down the road. This'll be my second pair of velcros. They're just such a great shoe.

lmao this is ttigre's collection

This isnt yours, this is from a dude on reddit years ago.

gtfo posting other people's collections lmao

current lows

current highs

>Germany circa 2016

I have dress shoes don't worry; I just don't use them much at my very casual school.

>inb4 NMD memes, those were dark times

there's nothing wrong with NMDs, those star wars shoes on the other hand...

They are house shoes, I almost never wear them outside.

I've never owned a knit or boost sneaker. What are they like?

The knit is nice, but it is hard to make your foot not slide around in it. However, boost does live up to the hype, it is comfy as hell.

I am the guy who posted this on reddit lol

>cobbler
where are you from that people still say this

1Q84, nice

These are my adidas sneakers, so missing my nikes, vans, converse etc. but I rarely wear those anyways.
Go on and roast me Veeky Forumsggots

Germany. What word do you use? Shoe repair shop?

>common projects
cuck

Raf production started in Italy, went to Portugal, then back to italy.

The thing is, only the early Italy and Portugal batches come with same color eyelets, the later Italy batches come with these underwhelming metallic eyelets.

Ieft: later italy batch, metallic eyelets
right: portugal batch, mono eyelets

this is pitiful :(, you have all the b grade versions of other shoes :( it looks like zara

What the hell are you talking about? I get that the tubular invaders are sort of "poor man yeezy" but what else is b grade here?
I know that the tubular mocs have the tubular sole like Y3's do but in my opinion they're not b-grades or Y3 knock offs as many have said. I'm not into Y3 anyways and that's not why I got them.

I think he was refering to the colorways

what's wrong with the colourways?

Any of you Veeky Forumsgs that feel the need to have a shoe collection as opposed to just one pair of great shoes needs to reavaluate

I'm sorry that you can't appreciate good design.

dress shoe
derby
'nice' sneaker
beater
sandals

not really sure why you would want less than this unless you're a teenager