Would it be inappropriate to not wear a bra to work/ school?

Depends entirely on your cup size and the fabric of what you're wearing, imo. Small sizes can easily get away with it if wearing thick fabric.

depends on what you're wearing
if your nipples are always showing through then yes it's inappropriate, if not then you're fine

just wear a bralette so your nipples dont pop through.

Don't get tattoos you fucking thot. They don't make you hotter nor more interesting. What they make you seem like is an easier lay: that's why guys give you more attention. They don't want to work hard for sex.

Your value decreases with every tattoo you get. High quality men will not settle down with a tatted-up thot even if they fucked a hundred of them.

Plus, just look at any woman maybe age 33 and up with tattoos: they look disgustingly unaesthetic. Not because of the fading, though there is that, but because the skin texture changes and the body decays.
The Suicide Girl of Christmas Yet to Come is not someone you want to be.

(You)

You set the standard. It will be appropriate once enough people do the same.

lol
Will Veeky Forums still shit bricks over my tattoos?

Shit bait
Pls leave

I don't know what to say about this. I don't know who you are and if you're the person in this pic but I will assume you are.
So, you were too much of a pussy to get tattoos that wouldn't later be covered in hair.
But they ARE really crap tattoos, right? So maybe you knew that and put them where they'd be covered in hair on purpose.
And while
is addressing a woman, and women, you used it as an excuse to talk about yourself.
You seem to be a really effeminate person.

lol, yeah that's the jist of it.

All my tattoos are drunken/pilled up power symbols I come up with during bouts of depression.

Think pusher 2

That was pretty much my life style

Read "The Way of Men" by Jack Donovan.

no

wait i thought it said "appropriate" not inappropriate
in that case yes

depends if you are a slut or not.

Sure.

Why?

Eh, go for it

It's a short read, short enough that you could probably torrent a pdf and get through it.
It will convey things to you that I can't.

post tits

clothed or otherwise

Jesus Christ you need to get off the internet and go outside you sound like Carl Jung's wet dream of your mom who has tattoos and beats your ass every night but you have some very deep suppressed sexual fantasies about her so sometimes it just all comes flying out on a retarded fashion board. Dumbass. Get a life.

The need to wear bras is purely a social construct.
If you don't agree with that, it's perfectly fine not to.
However, as with anyone not sticking to the mainstream, be prepared to deal with some consequences. While no bra certainly ain't giving us guys the right to rape you, it definitely is an invitation to look at you. Also, in some jobs, your employer will respect your right to wear whatever you want to, while you respect their right to fire whomever they please.

That said, I personally think it's hot, but only if it's discrete.

The need to wear underwear is purely a social construct.
If you don't agree with that, it's perfectly fine not to.
However, as with anyone not sticking to the mainstream, be prepared to deal with some consequences. While no underwear certainly ain't giving us guys the right to rape you, it definitely is an invitation to look at you. Also, in some jobs, your employer will respect your right to wear whatever you want to, while you respect their right to fire whomever they please.
That said, I personally think it's hot, but only if it's discrete.

preach, girl!

This.

>High quality men
Don't get too angry man, your fedora might fall off

>High quality men will not settle down with a tatted-up thot
Your picture is all over google user