This is how a shirt should fit a man

This is how a shirt should fit a man

Shirts are god's punishment, for if you have even a slight pudge or lip at the stomach you will appear fat. There is no way around this except to lose weight even if you are normal weight for your height and build.

what's that haircut called

This is how jeans should fit a man

What Jerry Seinfeld has got going on is not really a mullet, because it looks like it's more or less around the same length, from the bottom, sides, and the top, but a bit lengthy. This was a common hairstyle in the 1980s and 1990s, especially the late '80s and early '90s. Usually guys would comb their hair straight back with this type of haircut, or some kind of parting. It's similar to the Patrick Bateman haircut, but Pat's looks much longer on the top. I wouldn't call it a mullet, but I don't know a specific name for this.

Looks long in the sides but the top is shorter than the rest

Fashion designers need to build a better shirt because young people are not fat like the last generation of americans

Whasda deaw wit shurts

desu i kinda agree

agreed, more material / more billow / more interesting than slim fit

agree. except that there's no reason for pants to be cuffed.

and yeah btw i've been changing my style into following the most fundamental rules in male clothing, from fitting, length, etc etc. feels good and ideal.

> no reason for pants to be cuffed
Bikercore

>no reason for pants to be cuffed
a lot of trousers come with cuffs, it's just a stylistic choice and a relatively safe one at that.

just because it's produced doesn't mean it's right.

I never tuck my shirt in for this reason combined with the prevalence of lowrise pants

anything-core is poser. tuck in your curve hemmed shirt, wear regular fit anything, hem your pants to the right length (your heel, but not until it sweeps floor), don't wear high top shoes (unless you're wearing shorts), hem your tuck out clothes until it exactly on your penis position, and most importantly : wear your true size.

if it looks bad, then you either need to work on your body, or you'd have to accept it and be comfortable with it. not avoiding thinking about it by wearing degenerate free-spirited clothes

what kind of shirt is that? the material looks interesting

"Right".

Okay quick tip: don't make decisions based on infographs or stickied threads on Veeky Forums.

>what are slim shirts?
>what are shirt garters?

This is how pants should fit a man

Am I following the rules?

>those pencil legs
>"man"
oh boy i am laffin

God...

Why wasn't i born with that penis...

Lmao why are you so mad ? You're only 16 once so it's okay if you like Rick Owens or Supreme. It's okay if you want to go something-core and be in antifa protest. But i'm 23 i have to dress, think, and act my age.

No. I make decisions based on the fundamental rules that were made without the influence of degeneracy. Classic fits look good on everyone, they were made to accomodate any kind of body.

alright

Lemaire "French" weave cotton shirt.