Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/pol/ is infecting every board

>dont care about black models or black fashion
>be called a white supremacist

You must be jew here

t. Nigger

I'm posting this peruvian femme boy just to annoy them racists cucks.

This.
If you're white it's still better to be emulating Akira than Kendrick Lamar.

It's because Veeky Forums is mostly white males. Your skin colour inherently effects how you should dress. White people look bad in cherry red for example. But there are further contextual reasons why race is important in fashion. If you dress like African American rapper you just look like a wigger.

/pol/ has grown massively in the past few years. with the influx from r/thedonald it's even more popular now

they constantly spill out of /pol/ now. i'd imagine it's the redditors more often than the old /pol/ crowd. they spam a lot of bait threads/posts on every board

Really weird when people claim something that doesn't happen. Nobody would call you a racist for that.

You're on Veeky Forums you fucking retard what do you expect. Jesus christ newfags are fucking everywhere now.

>Racism is white Supremacy

Veeky Forums swallowed the redpill.
aren't conservatives more well-dressed than lefties anyway?

Non whites angry that we're waking up you can all fucking deal with it, this website was made by a white man and all high end fashion is for and by whites.
Don't get confused we own you all and you can all fucking get the rope you dirty animals.

I've seen you on three different threads now what's going on user

i specifically look amazing in cherry red though

yeah trump is so much more Veeky Forums than obama right?

because i just realized that white people are the nicest people i know and yet we let people walk all over us. people who wouldnt have even basic living standards without us

>obama
>a leftie

lol you fucking Americans make me laugh
Both the republicans and democrats are right-wingers you fucking idiots

at least he's white

Not in Europe, especially not a Niggy

>muh everybody cucked is actually right wing and everybody not cucked is actually left wing meme

not this again. take your divide and conquer semantic argument back to readdit

Probably because white supremacy is Veeky Forums
Stay mad shit skins

waiter has the best fit

That's the way the world is going desu

Everyone's sick of the bullshit that's been happening the past few years

>More r/streetwear and r*ddit niggers infect this place
>More and more identity politics and /pol/ boogyman is brough up and shat about

hmmm...

Except the third reich wasn't white supremacist
kys ZOG serving "skinhead" scum

Hard truths right here

Myth

Nigger everybody who wasn't Germanic in the Third Reich wasn't allowed to reproduce.
They even hated people like Slavs just because they spoke another language.
Do you really think a Niggi or Indian wasnr allowed to live there?
Step yo game up boi.

Google Rhineland Bastards and see what they did with them.

kys zog scum

The Third Reich wanted a pure nation, that doesn't mean that it's white supremacist
they wanted other peoples to have their own counries free of Jewish rule

hitler shook jesse owens hand

>falling for such obvious bait

this. its really a very simple concept. either you treat us with the same respect we show you or all bets are off

the days of white people being your emotional punching bag are over. the white man has had enough

and? Hitler hated racemixing, he was fine with blacks in their own country. that has nothing to do with racial supremacy so STFU

talk to any african at the time and they also hated racial mixing

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

"it's bait"
kys. Hitler shook Jesse Owens hand.

it's a shame there are people like you always angry about anything

Yeah but who wants to exterminate people who live on the other side of the planet?
The Nazis supported Indians and Blacks against British rule for example.
I think they wanted to germanize East Europe, but who knows what they would have done if they won the war.

Hitler wanted to clear some space in eastern europe for germanic peoples. while i dislike that, he wasn't against blacks or asians or native americans at all.

ask the 200k+ gypsies, who were cremated along with the jews

what's an aryan or master race?

anyone race can wear any uniform, it doesn't prove anything, Hitler just needed allies, he simply didn't have enough time, he started with the jews, but colored people would have and some did follow

Lmao, he called for enslaving and starving/working to death of the whole slavic race

Fuck off back to /r/the_Donald, your underage is showing

>Yeah but who wants to exterminate people who live on the other side of the planet?

The kind who wants to make sure they will cause no trouble. If whites had pursued jews that fled their countries than we would already be fighting aliens and fucking catgirls by now.
Just saying, we can't commit the same mistake again. Jews are like a virus, they will come back stronger if we don't finish them off.
Remember this, user.

Hitler was a pansy that killed no jews, why do you think we need to be exacly like him? I'm just saying man. Portuguese where the only whites who truly killed jews, and they genocided them from their country no less, yet I don't see Portuguese Pride Threads on /pol/.

>dress like a coon
>get butthurt when people tell you you look like a coon
it's not fucking stylish at all for a twink wigger to dres that way. as much as I hate to say it it's legit cultural appropriation made worse by the fact that their 'culture" is the bane of civilization meaning both blacks and white will hate you for it.

fuck off cuck. gypsies have caused problems for everyone in europe, they're scum. he wouldn't have killed any africans in africa or asians in asia.

HAHAHAHA REDDIT NEWFAG TRYING TO TELL ME TO GO TO /R/THE DONALD EVEN THOUGH THEY SUPPORT ISRAEL

redditcucks are so easy to spot on this site

Hitler was a good, if slightly flawed man

>slightly

i honestly cant stop myself from being a white supremacist anymore

i have periods where i give it up for like a few weeks and try my hardest to ignore the whole situation. but everywhere i look im reminded of the trouble were in as a people. its impossible to ignore what is happening

i honestly think i will be a white nationalist for the rest of my life at this point

this thread is off-topic for Veeky Forums.

see /pol/

>Retards calling each other Jews and shills in a debate over whether Hitler was a white supremacist or a white Germanic nationalist
>on a fashion board

>not reading the thread
>obeying the rules

>>>/loser/

Sage