£220 for T-Shirt

Justify the cost to me, Veeky Forums

dont gotta justify shit for you lil bitch either you ball or you dont #faxxx

this is nut worthy

15-20min in illustrator/photoshop and you can make your own

Poorboi filter.

Saint Laurent is a meme

(what you would spend on a t shirt / your income) >= (220/ buyer's (or buyer's parents) income)

can't justify it. you're buying a certain amount of exclusivity. you may be able to justify designer shoes, outerwear, dresses, couture if you are able to procure them at a discount. there is a certain psychology or intangible void being filled by these items, if that person can afford it and isn't hurting anyone, i can't begrudge how they find fulfillment and happiness in life.

Its for rich people

There is no justification for ever spending more than £25 for a t-shirt other than a football shirt (they're usually £40 - £50).

so autistic it hurts. have fun brokeboi

I spent $40 on a t-shirt and the quality is the best I've ever had.
I concur spending upwards of like $100+ for a Tee just for the brand is a meme. IMO I'd spend max of $50 unless it was some sort of limited quantity type shit

I mean do you even think before whipping out a meme word like "autistic"
You're going to completely devalue the weight it has as an insult you fucking moron

You're not their target audience, this shits are made for the kids of millionaires/billionaires. It sounds expensive for our poor asses, but when all it comes together I'm sure the fags from this board spend more of their money capital in Zara or Pull&Beard than the kids that buy this kind of shit.

>There is no justification for ever spending more than £25 for a t-shirt other than a football shirt
Silk and or wool shirts go for way more than 25 also designer graphic tees are like 60

a $40 t shirt wouldnt make sense in their price point and under their name
literally just that

I have no words to explain just how fucking retarded you are.

If you want to waste your money on that, then that's perfectly fine.
You're entitled to do so.

I can't, and neither can Saint Laurent. Their shoes are like $545-590 and this shirt is $233, price point makes no sense.

>price point makes no sense

it makes sense in that they'd rather sell 0 seasonal graphic tees than 100,000. once a luxury brand loses the appearance of exclusivity, it takes a generation to get it back. iirc, extending ysl into mall-tier overexposure is what fucked it in the late 80s early 90s.

This is such a lazy argument. You don't even make an effort to tell him your opinion. The argument of "oh it costs too much for anyone" is completely subjective. Saying "no justification for spending >$$ on a t-shirt" is a cop out. Do you not see how stupid this is? Why spend >$2 on a t-shirt when Gildan tees are $2? Why spend >$10 on a pair of shoes when you can go to Goodwill and pick up a pair for that much? That's what your logic is. This is a fashion board you fucking spastic, we're aware that when we buy something we are paying for the brand. I'm not , but you are on the spectrum if you can't fathom how anybody can justify purchasing this t-shirt. In the case that you want to improve the overall quality of the board, try giving a real explanation for why you don't like the t-shirt.

You're paying for exclusivity.

Brand. Quality is okay, but honestly every cotton tee over 60-max.80€ is overpriced af.

you dont have to justify the cost of brand products

people buy them if the brand is respected i.e. makes you look rich

No poors allowed

>iirc, extending ysl into mall-tier overexposure is what fucked it in the late 80s early 90s.
yes
the business strategy of licensing your name was huge for designers during that time and it ruined their reputations

It's your money. If you want it buy it.