What is the most effay drug and why is it weed?

What is the most effay drug and why is it weed?

Weed isn't a drug, it's a plant

>he is a weed-smoking kid
Adderall and modafinil are effay, weed is for dumb wiggers

you cant be effay if you smoke weed

I smoke weed and people say im effay

checkmate

Desomorphine, you faggot, learn to use real drugs, mens's drugs

they lie

drug
drʌɡ/
noun
noun: drug; plural noun: drugs

a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

fucking idiot.

Being a fucking retard definitely isn't Veeky Forums

Stimulants are more Veeky Forums than depressants

The only ways to enjoy weed that won't eliminate your effayness are edibles and cartridge pens. You can smoke if you want but it isn't effay

Gravity bongs are still cool as hell even if they aren't effay though

LSD is the most Veeky Forums drug, psychedelics boost creativity for fits and new styles.

cocaine is the obvious answer. weed is only fashionable for pre teens

>calls weed only fashionable for teenagers
>suggests coke instead
Hahahaha that's a knee slapper

the people who post on this board prove otherwise

I have seen friends permanently damaged by heavy use of 'weed' during their high school years. It is a nasty drug which young people wickedly and selfishly use for instant pleasure—it is a short cut for the lazy and the irresponsible, and it forms habits of reckless self-gratifying which will eventually lead you to other dangerous drugs.

Perhaps this will impress some of the less imaginative of your peers. It will not impress anybody with any sense—what is so 'effay' about being a short-sighted, selfish lout?

I do not know what is supposed to be dignified about taking happy pills. It looks, to me, pathetic and weak—a last desperate grasp at happiness for those who cannot and will not try to make any real improvement in their life.

Effay Drugs
1.LSD
2.Cigs
3.Coffee
4.adderall
Everything else makes you a dumb faggot

fedoras arent effay faggot

being effay isnt just about looking good, its a lifestyle. smoking weed is incompatible with the effay lifestyle choice.

alcohol, scrips, lean, and opiates on the other hand...

>lean
>opiates

it's only effay if it photographs well
smoking weed always looks dumb as hell compared to a regular cig, which can be romanticized
This is part of why vapes are not effay, for example

Coke and amphetamines really fit my style, being skinny and tall all while running for days with no sleep.

seperate user than the one you replied to here

im just sipped an oz of red drank and took two roxys

dark circles under the eyes are Veeky Forums bonuses

scrips?

>lean
>literally the drug popularized only by rappers
>effay

What did he mean by this?

brilliant and highly creative response. inspired by marijuana?

here user try this

Confirming opiates are /fa

prescriptions you white person wow

This may be bait but I agree with you anyway

weed is a meme, what are you 15?

4-acho-dmt is the most Veeky Forums drug

*aco

>he doesn't create fits that compliment his drug-of-choice
>almost perfected mushroom-fit
>cant find a decent robe
Kill me

I've smoked weed for 22 years and I can't stand people wearing ganja leaf pattern clothes or those fucking STUPID "Addicted" t-shirts, or anything that advertises that you smoke weed.
The people that wear those are the people who literally do nothing but talk about weed constantly and how high they were this one time.

>I've smoked weed for 22 years
planning on growing up anytime soon?

This. People who base their entire identity around weed are fucking lame and terrible to be around.

This, weed is totally fine as long as
a) you NEVER talk about it unless there's weed in the room
b) you're still a productive and motivated human being

Habitually drinking cough syrup isn't a good idea

The most effay drug is heroin.
Runner ups are opiates like codeine and psychedelic drugs like LSD.

Drugs like cocaine used to be fa but they are more in a normie-tier now and weed has always been bottom tier anyways.

t. addicted incel

>you NEVER talk about it unless there's weed in the room

Not quite

You have to talk about weed in service of getting it. When you're at a dispensary you ought to be knowledgeable and articulate in order to get what you want.

Once you have weed and it's time to smoke, you should think or talk about anything that isn't weed related. The effay reason to smoke weed is to arouse insights you wouldn't normally have. Profound insights such as, "Woah dude, this is some dank bud!" are non-effay.

Furthermore, talking about pot while smoking expresses amateurity and a lack of confidence, which are also non-effay.

exactly, there is a reason why the ''weed-smoker'' stereotype is a selfish, childish slob who never gets shit done. It's based in reality.