How do we end the romeboo menace?

How do we end the romeboo menace?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remind them that they got BTFO by Germanic shits

I feel you desu. Call me a faggot for this but I like discussing a wide range of topics. So anything that gets discussed too often is absolutely obnoxious to me.

By reestablishing the Roman Empire. If they realize it's shit, then they'll shut up for good.

By going Ameriboo.

>Tfw nobody wants to be an Ameriboo.
>Tfw Ameriboo's get shiposted at by angry french, brits, soviets, japs, chinks, germs and people who don't understand the Vietnam Conflict.
>Tfw Canadians are okay.

You don't. ROMANVM SEMPER VICI

It's better to be an actual American.

source: yesterday I bought 4 boxes of 5.56 and all I had to do was flash my ID.

you have always conquered a roman? nice latin faggot

By creating a separate board.

You don't. Rome is the quintessential civilization. It's history runs deep and many philosophies directly and indirectly come from Rome. It's like the StG 44 of history and philosophy.

That place is shared with tha Gureeeks.

Remind them that they probably pronounce 'Caesar' wrong

Rome's legacy is undeniable but it means you have to dig through layers of myth and simplifications to get anywhere.

Roman ideas are literally Greek ideas. The Romans didn't really innovate as much as they just refined what the Greeks had already discovered.

By becoming based Veniceboos instead
The Serenissima >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fag Empire

>It's like the StG 44 of history and philosophy.
Overrated garbage that changed nothing in reality?

Guess how many wars Germanics lost to the Romans before finally winning against them?

And do Romans still exist?

Very soon, Germanics won't exist too but Rome's legacy remains

Do Germanics? Even the WRE in its last decades under Aetius managed to defeat and end the Hunnic Empire in Europe, while the Germanics were running scared to both the WRE and ERE for protection and shelter or being decimated by the Hun horde.

Caesar? I hardly know her!

Yes.

According to Andreas Palaiologos (last Roman emperor from the Byzantine rump state of Morea who sold his claim to the title) yes

You can't.

>germans

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

The Greek Kings are German. Congrats.

I know this is Veeky Forums but there is no reason to be contrarian over Rome you fucking faggot

Who's being contrarian?

They got BTFO by themselves. At no point in the 5th century did the northern tribes win a major victory over the Romans allowing them to conquer their territory. It's a meme perpetuated by fools who have never read a single primary source from the period.

>Board created for Rome
>WRE threads think they should be main focus
>ERE threads disagree
>Constant shitflinging between the two
>A board is made for ERE, and one for WRE
>WRE continue you cross-post their rome faggotry on other boards
>ERE keeps getting invaded by /d/ and /e/ due to misclicks while they circlejerk about how good ERE is
>Other boards get sick of romeposting and fill /WRE/ with shitposts and germanicposts, spamming threads to death
>Constant derails
>Constant raids
>/ERE/ is filled with degeneracy and eventually gets deleted
>/WRE/ is constantly fucked by invading shitposters and admins need to decide which board to change it to
>Lots of debating
>A decision is made
>/turk/

Republic > Empire

This is the truth.

Bet the Republic didn't get to blow up a planet

lel

HREboos would show up before long.

Help them learn more about Rome. They'll grow out of it once they realize how it fucked itself over.

Fund it so I can do Voltaire-posting better:

>>>/hre/

Lmao.

user this is embarrassing
if you're being ironic thats even worse desu

>adrianople (third century i know but still)
>sack of rome
wat

Damn right.

>Roma omnia vincit
Check grammar pls