Can we get a thread on rugged outdoors style?

Can we get a thread on rugged outdoors style?
Can it be done well?

>Lumbersexual
>Memeraven
>Flannel fucking everywhere

only if you live in such an area. if you wear this in nyc you deserve to get ran over by a truck of peace

early2010score

G E O L O G I S T C O R E

i mean the metro north exists.

if you go to the city you must wear either street clothes or business attire, period

>starts with good premise
>offers no fucking examples
what's the point exactly.

where can I get that fucking hat please
ive been visualizing myself in a hat like that for months
please w2c

>hurr guys where do i buy a felt bucket-hat pls pls pls r/mfa wont tell me pls guys it will look so good plspslsplsplsplspslsplplsplsplspsplsls

this board is fucking dogshit, somebody was asking where to get a basic as fuck leather """biker""" jacket the other day. hot topic has 20 on the hooks you faggot

WHY DONT YOU FUCKING USE GOOGLE FOR YOUR TINY FASHION ACCESSORIES YOU CUNT. WHOOPS I MEAN ITS A $1,488,911 ORIGINAL SAMUEL AL-HAYEED MICROFIBER SLOW-MESH REVERSE OSMOSIS HAND-KNIT-KNIT-HANDED-KNIT HAT

fuck off

LEave my fucking board you don't understand you mong!
The hat is very specific it fits my vision exactly if i google the shit it wont be the fucking same because its not the same you fucking retard. the texture the material the silhouette the proportions the size everything will be fucking differeny you fucking shit do you even know what fashion is its about silhoueette and proportion! and its not the sme and dont compare me to other people asking for leather jackets im not them!"!!

I mean kys

Both of you calm down.

implying im not parodying his excessive unmotivated rage

tfw no qtp2t heavy duty camping gf

For a while there I thought the Japanese Heavy Duty and Go Out magazines were cool as fuck but they're just ridiculous.

They take glamping to a while new level

The go out Instagram page reposts photos from their followers and they're usually camping in a grass field or at a festival, with spotless jackets and boots that have clearly never done any work

Seems really superficial now

of course it's superficial lol
so is trad and everything else they do over there
nobody has sex so you gotta occupy your time with nice fits

but you still sound like a faggot

Lumbersexual is played out and things are going (or going past) a comfycore direction.

So from here we should combine the two. Blanket shirts, capotes, bush shirts.

True

Its a bit sad really, is the average Japanese person dead on the inside? They seem exactly the opposite from the outside

>is the average Japanese person dead on the inside?

Pretty much anyone that refuses to have children is spiritually dead and just waiting to become physically dead.

you're looking for adventure punk. Like Nathan Drake

Please no old rich white men

Rich white people are the best explorers

because poor pocs are so adventurous

id on this jacket?

>flannel fucking everywhere

I dunno they have dope apartments. My cousin has gone there for glass art conventions and there's plenty of weed
Maybe that's the reason

ys yes yez