>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

New /thinspo/ tumblr:
>thininspo.tumblr.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sq9XIJsOF88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Copied from that sad gyno thread:

I'm very skinny and don't have gynocomastia but my pecs are pathetic and small and end up looking like tits anyways in thin shirts. My ribs also jut out at the bottom on both sides. I look relatively good without a shirt on because it all makes sense visually and I have good broad shoulders but with in thin clothes, only the extended parts show on the shirt and I look like a fucking alien

I just want to be thinspo, bros

And yes I've begun working on my pecs

What is so Veeky Forums about being skinny?

Most clothes look infinitely better
The only other effay option is being very built, but then you have a very limited range. Mostly stuff like Rick and health goth

I ate loads of white rice and squid this evening. Soz, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=sq9XIJsOF88

used to b skinny but uni fucked me over lads

You fucked yourself over

Eat slowly, eat smart, pick up some weights or jump in a pool. Uni didn't do shit to you.

ur right o_O

I somehow lost ALL motivation recently. I lost 15kg and I'm about 3-5kg from being seriously lean and shredded. But I just dont want to anymore. I dont know what changed I think it may be something hormonal.

Check all the closets in your house, behind every curtain, under ever bed

It sounds like you have a gains goblin on your hands

tfw no thinspo bf to eat struggle meals next to

pic unrelated

user, posting those pics are against the rules I believe.

If you're very skinny and don't have gyno then you wouldnt have tits. Post a pic, you probably are fat or have gyno (likely both).

should I continue? female, current bmi is about 18. 173 cm, 54 kg.

my initial goal was reaching 50 kg, but I keep being told I am getting too thin, even though to me my stats do not sound extreme.

So I'm pretty sure I just binged for the first time. I feel fucking sick. I ate like, six granola bars. I'm over a thousand calories over my budget for the day. I wasn't even having a bad day or anything.

Why did I do that? I feel like shit now. Fuck, I didn't give myself an eating disorder by trying to lose weight, did I?

PS, "six granola bars" doesn't really describe it, either. They were all chocolatey at least if I'm being honest so each was roughly 200 cals. There were probably more than six. I don't want to count them more precisely because I feel awful about what's gonna come up. Can somebody who's been here help? I just don't know what to do now. They were all carbs so I don't even know if fasting tomorrow is going to be easy but I can probably at least try.

thinspo is nice for most modern clothes. but Dave Van Ronk was effay and those clothes are still very valid today.

As someone who's recently acquired a problem with binging after achieving and maintaining a bmi of almost 16 for a fair bit of time, just go on like normal tomorrow. If I could have just shrugged it off and continued like normal after my first binge, I wouldn't be where I am now. I was at around 119 pounds at 6 feet tall, but now I'm back to 124, and it's almost all fat, no muscle.

Anyway, here's what I wish I had done, take from it what you will.
>Forget the fact that I went so far over and carry on like normal instead of heavily restricting and trying to work off the 2000ish calories I went over by in a couple of days
>Don't obsess over calories quite so much, so I don't get stuck in a cycle of binge -> feel like shit -> restrict to work it off ->lose control and eat a ton again -> try to restrict again -> binge some more -> etc.
If I had to have made an adjustment, I should have gone back to intermittent fasting sooner to allow me to eat lots more food in one sitting and feel more full after lunch/dinner. If I could have taken a more laid back approach the first time and just let myself slowly get back down from the first, like, half pound, I think things would have turned out differently.

Have some trust in me, user, I'm not THAT deep in denial. I've actually lost some weight since this photo was taken

Now that I think about it, the problem is probably more because of my minor pectus excavatum. That may be the cause of my dumb ribs too

Maybe you're afraid of reaching your goal and not being happy with your body

>demonstrate value
>nurture emotionally
>engage physically
This is great

What happened to the /thinspo/ discord? Finally fixed my phone so now I can use the app again

how is that "very skinny"? even if you lost some additional weight...

Well hell I don't know man, my doctor said I'm underweight, most of my WAYWT posts are met with "what the hell skelle, eat something" and the like, and on two occasions complete strangers have told me to eat more irl

I don't make an effort to be thin, I've just always had trouble with my appetite

Posting personal thinspo
(6'2 , 19 , 129 pounds) feels good when you have a high metabolism rate

wtf is up with ur bellybutton wtf
post a frontal pic

what the hell is wrong with your posture?

can someone tell these dyels with a bloated stomach like a malnourished african child that they look like shit?

i came home for the weekend and my mom said she could tell i lost weight

sorry momb : ( (

i have trouble going above 1300 cals and below 10k steps a day and it's not getting better

I ate alot before taking the pic that's why I'm bloated also my posture is fucked due to the fact that i have back problems

Excuses are like assholes
Don't put your finger in them

These spooky skellytwins have a lot of health problems

I could never have foreseen it

I mean you'd look like shit anyways

no girl wants slenderman

Frontal pic
Also how are eating before taking a pic and having scoliosis excuses

Great smiles though

Stay mad fatty
Skinny is Veeky Forums , I can wear what ever I want while still maintaining my relationship with the gf
Thinspo 1
Fatty 0

who cares

>Get very lean, but 3-5kg from ultra-lean
>Desire to get leaner suddenly fades even though it was a massive desire when I was fatter
>Sex drive so low I'm 8 hours into the day without remembering to fap

I didn't expect this

Beep beep skelly passing through, nothing to see here :^)

n-nobody? I will add a picture.

Definitely work on your pecs. My friend has gyno too, but since he does chest workouts it just looks like it's muscle. Wearing a thicker top like a sweater that has a loose body/ fitted sleeves will help.

Bit hard to tell when you're lying down but I think you look great and your stats are good.
All about what you're confident/comfortable with though.

here is another picture. somehow I cannot manage to take a proper one showing my legs, sorry.

Vitamins when you fast? I know they contain sugar, help

I take two princess gummy multivitamins, claims to have reduced sugar and it's 15 calories but i'm doing omad so idk if you can take while fasting

i still don't get the fast thingy, someone explain, please. does it mean you eat nothing at all? nearly nothing? do you only drink some crazy juices? do you only drink coffee? do you only eat fruit all day long?

how does it work, and why? and? and?? if i read about someone being concerned about vitamins containing sugar when you fast, it sounds to me as if you have not been eating for 30 days since you make it sound like some disaster?

you sound retarded, bud

Eh, mines are Popeye gummy bears, thanks anyway, I appreciate. I'm curious, why do you take vitamins for children? Is it because you can't swallow the big vitamins for adults too?
Yes, you eat nothing for a defined period of time, in my case I do it for 48 hours every Sunday. (Last meal at 9-10 am on Saturday and first one Monday at the same time.) You don't drink juices, maybe lemon water but I'm not sure. I just drink plain water. Why, it depends on who's doing it. Some are doing it to lose weight, some to clean their body, some to eat a little more on other days. I'm not concerned of the sugar the way you think. It's because when fasting, you don't eat calories, at the risk of breaking your fast, and the benefits it might give you. Tried to explain as best as I could, I hope you understand, english isn't my first language desu

lol yeah, i gotta do chewable kids gummies, looked into the multivitamin powders and syrups but they all have way more calories per serving.

if this is what you guys consider skinny than fuck maybe im not doing so bad

gained nearly 2kgs kill meee

show tits desu. I love flat chested grillz

Before I started working out I was very skinny

After middle stomach starts to pop out.

this is gooddd

Nah man too skinny for my taste lol.

Where are you from?

beautiful

o noo ur so hot

i am genuinely worried for the person in this photo

Why? It's all angles and camera on top of being normally skinny.

is it me or does it look like your tits hang a bit low?

yes i took the high-waisted skirt into account already.

Sounds like you're malnourished. Eat better and exercise.

her tits look just fine to me.

>normally skinny
theyre 5 steps from death's door

angles and camera, user

I'm having serious rectum trouble from avoiding meals. I had to give myself an enema.
pls tell me i am not alone in that feel also help.

>vitamins that contain sugar

wtf? Is this normal in America?

lost 4 kgs recently without even trying/paying attention to diet/weight

AIDS dose that to people you know

pls tell me that's not tattoos

no he thought he'd be cool drawing things on himself

do you regret those tats
you look like a grade school desk

pretty soft to be honest. one week of starvation ago you were skinnyfat. it's what happens when you don't eat well or exercise but you keep your calorie count really low

they're just kinda flat tbf. the angle probably doesn't help.

I can fast with no problem drinking maybe 2 or 3 coffes on the day. this will end my fasting? i use sucralose too.

thanks for the heads up, but i haven't had sex for like a year
i like em, and me and some friends are slowly adding more so i would call it a work in progress, my legs are more covered

>unusually tall
>unusually lanky
>big hands
>big feet
>budding breasts

if you guys were detectives every murderer would go free

so it's actually a male ?

what the hell is this even? i look better and i haven't even started yet

Jesus fucking christ

just do some situps and pushups every night and eat around maintenance

might be a stupid question, but should i be taking multivatamins with food? i bought some organic natural whatever ones from the grocery store, but got really nauseous right after taking one (after waking up, with no breakfast obviously). it doesn't say anything on the bottle, though.

guys and girl, what are your reasons for wanting to get thin ?

girls**

Guy. Chronic back pain, getting skinny has helped a lot with that. Also I look better but I'm foreveralone so doesn't really matter.

No, there's no need to. You probably just had a bad reaction to the taste.

My bone structure only fits skinny mode, and people treat me better when I'm skinny.

Guy.
I look better when I'm skinny, and once I'm there I want to get a sixpack as well and work my way up to looking properly built. I feel like a lot of DYELs say this, but I want to look like Bruce Lee.

What can I do when there's no healthy restaurants near me or place I can eat healthily at?

I'm pretty new to thinspo and I wanna slim down and get fitter, I'm not fat but I'm rapidly losing my athletic body. Since my proportions are proportionate to my height I don't look tubby nor am I but I wanna eat better, stop eating like shit and have a better shape.

>people treat me better when I'm skinny.
This is so true. Even for that reason alone it's better to be skinny.

wat kek
im 163cm, my hands are dainty irl and i have uk 5 feet

What if I told you there are stores where you can buy ingredients to make your own food

I get this, I am learning to cook but I know fuck all about maintaining my calories etc. so I don't know what I can cook or a place for good recipes.

What can you recommend for summer clothing ? I used to wear plain v neck tees but it doesn't fit me as I am thin af , I want to change my outfit and try some new styles

myfitnesspal.com
nutrition labels
google.com