Do you Veeky Forumsggots actually listen to this guy?

>alpha manlet

Well memed my friend.

What's wrong with his eye?

GOAT

He is good at teaching people who have 0 dress sense and making them look nice. Tells how a suit should fit and so, the basics.

mfa type shit, his videos are about style not fashion. how to not look autistic in public despite being autistic. mall tier pleb w/ the features of an elf + height lol

Way better than that other channel "realmendresssomeshit" or something.

better than any advice you'd find on this piece of shit board, that's for sure.

i think he just has a mole on his eye

>better than any advice you'd find on this piece of shit board, that's for sure
/thread

I don't like his fashion sense, but his skin care and other related issues he has a good sense about

he said it's just a birthmark. nothing wrong.

I think he's alright although I don't share his same style but he does care about fashion and fitness a lot.

>Go into his channel
HELLO GUYS IM GONNA TALK ABOUT GROOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG SERIOUSLY I GROOM MY WIFES PUSSY I GROOM MY DINNER I GROOM MY WIFES FETUS GUYS YOU NEED TO GROOOOOOOM, ALSO CHECK OUT THE VIDEOS I MADE TELLING MEN HOW TO DRESS BY GIVING THEM TOO LOOSE PANTS AND MAKING REALLY GAY BEHAVIOURS, ENJOY, AND GROOM

>5'6"
>an extreme manlet
>earrings
>elf ears
>small shitstain on iris
>meterosexual

he is genetic trash

top kek

>nothing wrong.
there's clearly something wrong, he forever looks like he has dirt in his eye.

fuck i laughed, pretty much spot on

the guy is okay if you have no clue on where to start with fashion. after a while its best to use your own advice on fashion

I honestly can't stand to his character.
>giving fucking dating advice
>pic related
JFC. Cringy as fuck desu.

If you are looking for basic or essential shit for starting ashley weston's shit is way better.
(Altough she also does that cringy "girls love that shit" advices, it's more bearable.)

this fit is good. no matter how short you are, it's proportions that matter.

why are we so insecure about not being alpha ? so far, all these motivational alpha youtubers come off as douchey and stupid to me, and it makes me not want to look and sound and act like them.

i don't care if women don't like me, i have a small penis anyway, i'll just adopt a kid, i guess.

didn't he say he;s gay?

>alpha manlet
>alpha mexican
>alpha metrosexual
>alpha midlife crisis

No, and don't he is the clothing version of Billy Mays or the shameless guy.

Just shilling you shit

why

Frugal aesthetic is much better when it comes to just fashion