Why did blacks start wearing these?

Why did blacks start wearing these?

XTENTASION

i guess they're simply getting tired of white pussy and white fashion gets cuckolded too

i don't know but i don't like it

black celebrity started wearing them(rich the kid ,wiz khalifa,kanyeian connor) thrasher got hyped to shit natural thing for blacks to wear them

blacks never really dick rode tyler the creator that much desu. mostly white kids. blacks like him but they arent golf wang stans

why do Veeky Forums losers wear these when they dont skate...

why does people wear timberlands even though they dont work at a construction site
gtfo faggot

it was rhetorical, in response to this ignorant and blatantly racist post lmao

the real question is why people wear any version of these in general

cheap durable(ish) and don't look like ass

do you post in the comments section of songs on youtube: 'how can sheeple listen to justin bieber when this only has 400,000 views?!?! fuck my generation!!1' meanwhile its a Journey b-side

theyre not durable at all

>cheap
Depends how much you value your self-respect.

To appropriate white culture.

they really are, more durable than other shoes at the same price point i've found, my sk8 hi's have lasted me 2 years so far while my chucks lasted like 7 months

why are skaters such self-important cunts?

are you in the US and paying $12 for them or something? in most of the worlds vans are the same price as a pair of nikes/adidas etc

literally yes

>Blacks stealing something from white people

Well i never...

Tumblranon saving the blacks from muh racism.
Bless you user. Yeomans work you're doing right there

mine blew out in like 3 months

Yeah dude vans and chucks are both like 40 bucks here

It's not racist at all.
There is such a thing as a "black subculture" in the US with it's own language, music, fashion etc.
Acknowledging that is not racist .
OP wanted to know when and why this pair of shoes became popular in the black subculture.

I bet you are a fucking SJW that thinks that everything is sexist, racist, ableist and whatnot.
Not everyone is trying to oppress everyone else.

no, uk
sk8 hi's are £55, chucks are £65, lol

Have had the suede ones for like 6 month,wore them everyday, pretty expensive but they are holding up except for the tip of the white rubber band. Much worth it cause they are so comfy and go with lot of fits