Cuffs thread

Should I cuff? On which pants and what length?

a wise man once said "cuff the pants, cuff the bitches"

w2c pants like those?

christ no that lokos fucking awful
and white fucking sportsocks underneath
yeesh

literally any vintage/thrift store

very popular look in the UK atm

I can never seem to make it work for me. But then, not cuffing looks weird too. I'm just terrible on footwear/ankle area

yeah but she has a pussy so she can do whatever she want and still be loved

But for men isn't it a little gay to show so much ankle? (just asking) It looks good on the chick tho

This look is both:

A) played out to all fucking hell by alt-normies

B) Extremely cuck-looking. If you're under 6 foot and do that, godamn you are going to look like a fuckable twink.

just wear socks wym

who is this

i'm antisocial and buy all my clothes online to avoid interaction but i appreciate it nigga

boy ankles are cute senpai

>A) played out to all fucking hell by alt-normies
this

i usually cuff my black jeans with black socks and my black low af1s and my black response trails, looks cool bc of the skinny ankle between the jean end and the chunky sneaker

How to get a nice cuff?

fuck

STOP WEARING SHOES WITHOUT SOCKS YOU DISGUSTING RETARD

Yeah but even with socks, if the pants are this cuffed Won't it look strange?

then grailed/ebay/etsy

>If you're under 6 foot and do that, godamn you are going to look like a fuckable twink.

good

cuffs are o u t

Just fucking cut them off it looks better most of the times when you cuff too much your pants tend to bunch at the bottom and it looks really dumb.

>>Veeky Forums
>for men isn't it a little gay

There are only two reasons you should have to cuff/bend your pants
1- the pants are too long and stack funny at the bottom. Roll them up is a perfectly acceptable alternative to hemming them
2- the pants are not tapered and flare to the side. Any time the ankle is too wide for you ankle you either need to get them tapered or peg them like it's 1979

Just don't cuff any farther than the ankle

Of course it's gay. It's a way to show other homosexuals near you that you're down with that sort of thing

I wore em' like this. Is this too revealing?

>isn't it a little gay to show so much ankle
>being aroused by ankles
user did you just wake up from a 200 year coma?

Those are some of the shittiest cuffs I've layed eyes on.
Practice more

I know, but I mean the length of the cuffs

I wouldn't do them like that with such a wide diameter.
To get really nice looking cuffs you need to balance the radius with the height of the cuffs and the silhouette of the pants.
You just have to practice more and play around with them.
Look at fits with good cuffs and try to emulate those if you can.

gotcha'!

dude those are way too high, but it also depends on your soles.

For example, I cuff my jeans with Dr Martens less than I do with my adidas, because DMs have a lower top and have thick soles, so it looks stupid. With my Sambas however, one cuff still bunches at the bottom so I cuff twice and it doesn't look ridiculous.

My general rule for cuff length (on any shoe) is that it should be just enough to avoid any awkward flaring and enough to straighten out the silhouette. Generally speaking this is around the ankle, but at the end of the day you can do what you like, I personally don't like jeans to ankle bite too much because I think it fucks with a clean silhouette but w/e.