What dickies give you the highwater look without having to cuff them

What dickies give you the highwater look without having to cuff them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vd1-P-R_f-0
youtube.com/watch?v=BkxuE7SJGOY
youtube.com/watch?v=M_qTYc-7CXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dickies bought a few sizes too small, or hemmed at your local tailor.

this kid seems like he's in trouble

The ones that you crop

This board is stupid but it's rare so much stupidity gets forced into such a short post

THIS IS NOW A SKATE INSPO THREAD

fuck, wearing RL and Supreme together just makes you look like such a faggot. I dig the fit though. just totally unnecessary labels

What fit of dickies do I get to get to make them fit like these

No ones skating in that outfit, and if you do you have to be one of the most pretentious faggots alive.

Jesus christ its called getting a smaller hem, if you really want it specifically that you can get that shit tailored for like 10 bucks. Like this might be the stupidest question ever asked on this board.

little skate inspo for you

youtube.com/watch?v=Vd1-P-R_f-0

youtube.com/watch?v=BkxuE7SJGOY

He's right take your inseam and subtract 4 inches and there's your cropped leg.

Which dickies are the best dickies out of 803 and 872

Keeping this thread alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_qTYc-7CXA

REAL SHIT
GOOD FITS

What's more effay, navy or black?

>Supreme tshirt
>Dickies
>fucking raf smiths
>Mfw

Why would anyone do this. You could easily buy 3 - 4 pairs of skate shoes with the same amount of cash.

872, although I'd say 873 is the best fit you can get as it's not too tight nor baggy, giving you a decent room of movement and a comfortable feel.

874 is pretty nice too but this is mainly due to the wide range of colors they offer.

Navy

874 is the only dickies cut that is unique to the brand, there's literally no point in buying any other when you can get the same shit at topman

Stfu

thats not a skater

just don't be a manlet and buy a pair the inseam is short on them naturally

I'm 5'8 would the 872 30/32 look retarded on me even if I cuff?

Well to be honest I really don't understand why anyone would buy dickies for 'fashion' reasons in the first place but no, the cropped look isn't necessary.
For real, they are shit quality and uncomfortable. They are decent for skateboarding because they are cheap and durable enough, so basically they won't break from few falls but they are expendable
Get something good and comfortable instead

They feel fine after a few washes.

They pill like fuck after few washes and the fabric is still harsh and uncomfortable. Poly/cotton blend is durable but doesn't look or feel good.

What do recommend alternatively? For some reason normal chinos give me wedgies

>skate inspo
>slim trousers
>raf x adidas stans

fucking retarded. don't care if its bait.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is actually high-power new york hardcore skate scene inspo.

Simply not true.

I've owned more dickies than I'm really comfortable admitting.
But the main point is, don't buy a pair for "fashion" they are garbage

As retarded as it sounds I just want a pair because the cut is perfect and because of the branding

Eh, you have your reasons
Branding is bit odd reason though as it's not visible in any way, some models have tiny ass tags but still it's pretty unnoticeable

It's more like, having an article that isn't fast fashion. Might just get asos chinos instead though.

Definitely the way you wash them

what are these pants called? they just look like regular suit pants to me. i dont know what this material is called either. i'm interested in this look.

Dickies

I don't understand this post. I've been wearing Dickies exclusively for a decade because they're the only comfortable pants I've found that lasts a long time. They definitely have a breaking in time, but they look and feel fine after that.

How long do they take to break in?

Is it ok for a woman to wear men dickies?

Why not

yeah a friend of mine does that and she looks great

people don't skate in this you mongoloid

not even dickies, plus they're skinny and low waisted. fucking disgusting.

Dickies

Try looking at the slim taper fit, they aren't as baggy, but only give off the high water look when sitting

He can really pull the bandages and the blood.

Bravo.

what are the best plain tshirts and colors that go with the skater aesthetic plan on wearing navy and black dickies

Just got 803, nice fitting.

this dude got some badass skate vids. shoutout strobeck

I just got a pair of dickies and they give me wedgies. How to combat?

stop wearing low rise dickies for one

Inspiring