So I just tried coke for the first time yesterday

So I just tried coke for the first time yesterday.

What's the most effay drug? I'm thinking coke or thizz (ecstasy)

This is a fit I'm thinking about wearing tomorrow. Thoughts?

Oversized clothing without being tall or skinny makes you look like a manlet.

What am I wearing that's oversized?

who the fuck calls ecstasy, thizz
your hair looks like shit and your clothes are ugly and cheap

only tryhards think hard drugs are effay

btw your clothes suck shit, op

Ecstasy comes in two forms. Pure mdma in a power form, usually put into capsules and called molly, and mdma mixed with fillers and pressed into a pill with a little logo, called thizz.

those are called presses, pleb

>molly
ah so you're an american edm bro, now it makes sense
in any other part of the world they are called pills or eccies m8

amphetamines, opiates of any kind and cheap alcohol are the only acceptable drugs

everything else is try hard

you're forgetting ketamine and md

Thizz is slang in Centeal/Northern California. I remember meeting a girl from Fresno who would say "hella thizzin"

I'm not getting this try hard meme. What's try hard about coke? Do you mean the people who go around bragging about their drug habits?

>"hella thizzin"
Cent California is the worst place on this planet. God damn i thought i couldn't hate that shithole to the north any more but then "hella thizzin" comes along.

I hope DPRK glasses the whole Central Valley.

fit looks great buddy! Keep it up. proud of ya

nootropics are effay

Thanks guy

Nah, man. MDMA is called MDMA. Mix it with other stuff and it's called Excstasy.

nicotine if you are already cool, if you are not ur just fucked cuz its bad 4 u and u look stupid

>Excstasy
I meant Exkzcsttæhsie

I hate cigarettes. Used to smoke them. I mostly smoke blunts now. I like the weed high and I still get that slight nicotine buzz. Had several girls comment on how I looked sexy when I smoked.

>Had several girls comment on how I looked sexy when I smoked.

No you didn't

>Had several girls comment on how I looked sexy when I smoked.

I mean they were my girlfriends at the time but still. Veeky Forums isn't one of the no gf meme boards is it? I thought that was just /b/ and /r9k/

Partners really don't count for complements unless they're oddly critical of you which probably isn't good for the relationship. Also this is a tfw no bf board

>this thread

mdma is not effay
first of all, to really enjoy it you need baggy clothes
secondly you sweat like you've never sweat before. it doesn't matter what you do to your hair of how much deodrerant you put on, you'll always end up looking like a corpse that has been pulled out of a lake

>I'm 40 years old going through a mid life crisis, what do young kids like?

Bay Area native here, I've never ONCE heard that. I would immediately disassociate with anyone I heard saying that as well, and I think most people would

kek

you lived in the bay area your whole life and you've never heard of mac dre

Thats what I was thinking.

Coke is super Veeky Forums

Opiates/Painkillers are the most Veeky Forums

Heroin if you're willing to throw your life away for maximum effay

Marijuana is great but only Veeky Forums rolled as a joint

You're all retarded, especially OP.

Drugs are not clothing. They are not effay or uneffay.

This user is correct.

yo... you must be a real outcast if you've never heard of mac dre and live in california...

Show me a single A list model that does not partake in narcotics

people who say opiates/benzos are Veeky Forums dont know any serious users of those drugs

Show me a single A list model who does not wipe their ass after taking a shit. Which method of wiping your ass is most effay?

show me a single a list model worth idolizing you lost cunt.

Cheap red wine and coke are the only things I really fuck with

Owning a bidet is the most effay

Do you know serious users of any drug? They're either dead or equally as annoying

Probably the way you dont

And you're above any of those degenerate models in what way exactly? At least they ARE Veeky Forums and not a tryhard

I'm taking oxy
Probably not effy?
Whatever

Not really. The point is that it has nothing to do with fashion. This whole thread is wildly off-topic and should be deleted.

Debatable.

Fashion does not strictly pertain to clothing items, this is also a lifestyle board.

I'm joking you fucking mongoloid