Spring in Europe

Let's talk about shades, baby.

What vintage shops are there online that are based in Europe? Can be either through insta only, website or both.

>shades in fucking april

Fuck off

t. mad northern european

>whining about shades

Thinking of getting these to replace my old Wayfarers.

I can only get sunclips anyway.

You must be from somewhere in Eastern Europe . Yesterday in England it was 25 degrees celsius (77 Fahrenheit) it was so fucking hot everyone was wearing shades

opinions on these linda farrow sunglasses?

Who /persolmasterrace/ here?

>tfw highly northern countries can need shades all year
>tfw there is no beautiful shades for winter outerwear

Napoleon Dynamite x Rapist glasses. If you're face shape is repressed sexuality and an affinity for sadism.

I'm really looking into these right now, but they're so expensive... might get a Ray Ban or adidas instead

>yes lads ibiza 2k17 tropical house all day cheeky nandos

ray ban clubmaster is a timeless classic. one of my favourite silhouettes.

But I wear shades even in winter, it's sunny here

Any way I bought some new ones from Gant earlier in March, they look like clubmasters but less square

> Wearing Ray Ban in 2017, or anything Luxottica for that matter. Aside from Oliver Peoples.

I switch between a pair of Kuboraum K17 or a pair that I designed and handmade by myself last summer

what are these called??

I have hypersensitive eyes.
Just happened out of the blue several years back.
Now I can't see fuck when it's sunny.

I actually quite like them.
Usually I just go for the standard turtleshell wayfarers.

are uniqlo sunglasses decent?

Do you have any pictures of your custom shades? I'm piqued.

Bought some sunglasses from Ace & Tate when I lived in Amsterdam, similar to Bailey Nelson.. pretty good for the price and can resist the hot Australian sun.

a nigger, it's not legal anymore to have them though

gonna bust out the Memes™

Probably

got the n(n) version of these but now wishing i got the superior kurt sunglasses (which n(n) also did)

Not putting any pics of me there, but I have a picture of them and I can timestamp if you don't trust

female glasses

Which wayfarers do I buy?
I know they suit my face shape.

Please fucking don't. Stop idolizing that shitty buttrocker

id on these please?

faggot eyeglasses

cyberpunk himmler

I've needed shades in the last week, northern Europe does get sunlight in April
t. Helsinki

Want a pair like these, they're just some cheap glasses but I cant find them on ali.

I'm gonna get the Draper shades cause everything else is either ironic or played out pleb shit

the modding community for fallout 4 is getting ridiculous with these hyper-realism mods

hecka good laugh

I have these, American Opticals, they're great.

Don't think they're defined by Draper though more the American military

a mall kiosk maybe?

wraparounds>gay shit

Is there a name for this style (eye shape + bar across top of frame)?

My 714s gave me an awful headache unless I wore them in the brightest of sunlight

go big or go home
the new wayfarer is bullshit for normies

wore these last summer for a few months but I have been questioning the decision ever since. opinions?

a few I'm considering at the moment
pls rate and post similar for inspo

celine frames would probably go better in black tho

buy new wayfarer

any similar alternatives to gucci gg 2407s?

Speak English you dumb nigger.

you are a femanon, right?
Cause alot of those glasses are really femenin, hard to pull it off if you are a male.

>go big or go home
elaborate plox

Where can I get some sub $50 sunglasses that won't fuck up my eyes?

pretty awful to be honest, sell them if they're real
he is fellow continental man

Too poor for Saint Laurent lmao keep chasing dem trends

>25 degrees
>so fucking hot
you bloody casuals. talk to me at 40.
t. Australian

what if your a cute male(male)?

*not retarded enough for saint laurent
ftfy

anyone able to id these ones? Or can point me in the direction of some similar ones. They're really pretty.

54 size 2140 wayfarer

like it or not, luxottica frames are the most accessible and noteworthy frames in the north american market. Folks ain't going to come running to buy if you say you've got Masunaga's.
lol a grocery store

Are aviators effay? What tints look good? I'm thinking of buying a pair.

New Wayfarers are a different wayfarer with smaller and curvier lenses. Go big means going for the original ones.
Most places you go to will have both, but there tends to be more new wayfarers than originals.

Just got these because I got bored of my Wayfarers

>having to wear prescription glasses

sorry you'll never beat these

Just stick with the classics, anons.

>Aviator sunglasses owe their genesis, unsurprisingly, to the US Air Force. In 1929, Lieutenant General John McCready challenged optical firm Bausch & Lomb (then owners of Ray-Ban) to create a pair of sunglasses that would protect test pilots from the headache-inducing glare you get at high altitude. Their mainstream popularity, however, came as a result of the machismo-heavy flick Top Gun (1986), in which Messrs Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer cemented their appeal. Angular frames like these will help add definition to rounder faces, plus they’ll look as good in the city as they do by the pool or beach.

Classics, user, classics.

>It is down to Mr Gregory Peck in To Kill A Mockingbird (1962) and Mr Steve McQueen in The Thomas Crown Affair (1968) that tortoiseshell frames have been one of the most enduring eyewear styles in recent decades. The trade in real tortoiseshell was banned in 1973, and now the effect is created by mixing acetate with resin chips. It’s warm amber and honey hue will look good with almost everything, and on anyone – if only seeking out the sun (in London, at least) was as easy.