Why do girls look good on leather jacket while men look autistic while wearing them

Why do girls look good on leather jacket while men look autistic while wearing them

Other urls found in this thread:

meanjin.com.au/essays/my-failure-as-a-leather-jacket-person/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women can get away with wearing anything and not look autistic desu

ew

How can you be allowed to get access to Internet ?

because you need the right kind of leather jacket
>pic related

>leather jacket

>Why do girls look good while men look autistic

is the real question

I don't look autistic though

Thats because ure attracted to them
The women i mean
If u were bi for example ud find men in leathet jackets attactive too
Hedis slp runway is legit fap material

lmao girls look shit in leather jackets. literally only 40 year old women trying to remain young wear them. they look like shit with every outfit unless you have absolutely no idea about what looks good at all which i'm guessing is true based on that pic

this jacket looks like shit

?

why she look like a slayer monster from runescape

girls can literally wear anything. Like with this new wave of ironically wearing KoRn shirts, shit like that. Guys really can't do it, but girls can pull it off.

it looks acoustic af

Assuming you're talking about moto jackets and the like, because more basic leather jackets can look bad on anyone...

In short? When a woman wears what is historically a mans jacket worn by toughs and outsiders, it's a play on contrasts/contradictions/expectations. The contrast with the female form and wardrobe is interesting, and the greater the contrast (within reason) the better the look. A man wearing a dress is a more extreme example, judged similarly: it is a provocative contrast in form and expectation and tradition, and is judged on that value and not the same way a woman is judged when wearing a dress.

When men try wearing a moto jacket, contradiction isn't at play (though it can be in some cases). Instead they are judged on the basis of how well they pull off the look or how it suits them. The jackets carry a lot of stereotypical baggage, so we still want and expect the wearer to look like someone who is legitimately tough or an outsider. Someone who smokes and drinks and works with his hands and spends more time outside than in (or who goes to bed when everyone else is getting up for work).

It's why Justin Bieber looks silly in a moto jacket, while Kristen Stewart pulls it off.

>moshi moshi beito desu ne

apocalypse fonz doesn't count. The man is sui generis

because you want to fuck them, that is why.

Women get away with depraved behavior, childish opinions, faulty logic and bad grades as long as they are fuckable.

w2c?

w2c skeleton?

wrong

Tell that to his face

you can get it from 2011

Because when you inherently are autistic it blends

OP pic is fucking gross wtf

>90-pounds-when-wet guy giving me the finger

Am I seeing this right? Is his head tiny?
I swear my head is twice the size of his, and I'm probably taller.
What causes this? I heard it's a masculine dimorphic trait to have a larger head, hence a thicker neck to support it. Mine's unnaturally large, but his looks comically small

i can't unsee it now. his head is very small. it might be the big sunglasses?

look out guys! its an Internet ToughBoy(tm) !!

his bag is full of guns

Just got this new jacket made of baby calfs. Autistic desu

Women dress like shit on the whole.

But all men are thirsty AF so they just assume they look great

>apocalypse fonz

what? I don't see your point

salty huh...

I disagree

What's a good biking jacket for somebody who genuinely rides a 125cc Honda motorbike? Need good protectiveness because the police can pull you over in the uk.

a used one

God no

ID on this jacket?

Think Again

>god tier fashion sense

Because most of them wear the same autistic moto or cafe racer and not one like this

Nice

I'm a girl and I also look autistic in leather jackets but then again I do in basically anything

>Not owning a starter sports jacket

guys get with the program

Fenriz is one Veeky Forums motherfucker

/thread

>wearing a leather jacket over a goretech jacket
Oof.

"Leather jackets also carry layers of symbolic meaning accumulated through their various appearances in popular culture. Furthermore, their inescapably animalistic, tactile nature makes them very intimate and emotionally charged to wear. This all adds up to a kind of mental smokescreen for the potential buyer, clouding any rational attempts to weigh features and benefits. As I discovered, it also makes buying the wrong leather jacket seem like a misjudgement of someone’s character … or even a flaw in your own."

meanjin.com.au/essays/my-failure-as-a-leather-jacket-person/

light denim jacket and then all black below the waist looks really good. that's a cool idea to my newfag eyes

what the fuck is wrong with you

i'm gonna go a little autistic on this one:

his head definitely is small but it's not that small. you guys are overlooking something basic which is the angle of his head. he has a narrow, v-shaped face and his face is almost perfectly straight to the camera. the guy on the left is a little closer and his head is more turned. the result is that you see much more of it

you also have to consider the fact that the layering and the jacket make his torso appear quite a bit larger than it actually is. that confuses the proportionality which is the best measuring stick as to whether his head is too small or not. then you have his hand giving the middle finger. he has large hands and long, thin fingers. that also makes his head appear smaller, especially because his hand is relatively close to his face

I'm confused on whether this guy is an asshole, or if he just doesn't want his picture taken.

He is posing for the picture you autistic fuck

I could be wrong but I don't think this is leather. Trialmaster/international types are traditionally oiled cotton.
You can get 'em in leather as well but sometimes oiled cotton looks a bit like leather.

Is he posing as if he's an asshole, or is he posing as if he doesn't want his picture taken?

I hvae a fawx leather jackets which says that its 100% cotton

Does this mean that its not fawx leather?

>pins
>tuborg
>beer gut
>"""""""hair""""""

jacket is fine, but still needs a man to wear it

What's the basis of you calling it fawx leather?

I bought it on Ebay the description said PU leather

Womens shit is usually cut very fit to the body and thus looks okay but made of utter trash material.
Fast fashion shit at least.
Men don't know what size they are, how long a shirt suits them that they shouldnt buy the jacket if their arms dont fit a certain way etc.

>I could be wrong but I don't think this is leather. Trialmaster/international types are traditionally oiled cotton.
Correct, that's waxed/oiled cotton.

>"I need to see your driving license and your TV license"

he wears leather pants too

>...

Just got my tax returns of 1200 $ and want to spend it on a new leather jacket. Going to the mall tomorrow so what store should I go try on leather jackets at. Looking for light weight designer calf skin jacket, none of that dad-core Schotto or Wilson box cow shit leather.

Depends where you live my man

i have a leather jacket, a good looking one, but it doesnt look right on me. i think its because i dont have the personality for it. i'm a shy, introverted, feminine acting beta male. wearing red wings and american workwear just doesnt seem to jive. how should I dress?

Buy a 300 quid copy of Mass Effect 3.

desu 1200 is schott budget

try and find a second hand rick owens or margiela one imo

Bristol?

S T I C C

Undercover make goat-leather jackets if you are into post-punk look.

thats hot

Isn't that the rawr xd gril?

Driver posting irl

>implying she doesn't look autistic

>ironically liking KoRn
Bait.

If you ride a motorcycle they don't look autistic.
If you don't ride a motorcycle, it comes off as an attempt to be tough for no reason.

Take a guy in moto gear and put him next to a faggot wearing a """fashion""" leather jacket, one looks like a cool dude, one looks autistic. Guess which one you are.
editor's note: You are the autistic one.

This guy is a generic "ooh wee crazy guy" and the jacket looks gay

if you consider dildos "guns"

Because it's cool for men to be effeminate and cucked but it's cool for women to be independent and tough.

I'm bi and I don't find them attractive. I think it just goes better with their figure.

Riding a motorcycle is autistic

2 homos

>this is just an elaborate scheme, asking for leatherjacket inspo

If his dad can afford to buy him those clothes you know his dad can afford a Jewish lawyer

>anorexic racoon
>looks good
U wut m8?