>pick really nice looking shoes, but they are too small
>incredibly cute sales girl glides over
>her "Do you need any help sir?"
>me "U-um y-yeah, do you have these shoes in 45 size?"
>her "Sure, gimme a second."
>brings me the correct size and stands right next to me as i try it on
>take off my shoes
>i walked around all day and it is really hot here
>the smell of thousand decomposing skunks in a clogged sewer runs amok all around me
>oh god oh god, there is no way in hell she isn't smelling that
>she retains her professional composure, but her eyes and facial micro expressions say it all
>with red face and a voice suddenly a bit too high i tell her i will take those shoes, then grab them and almost sprint to the cash register
>quickly pay and fast walk out of the store
>look back a see the qt3.14 whispering something to another shop girl and then they both shoot a stare in my direction but quickly look away again when they realize i'm looking
>go back to my car and barely keep back the tears
this is the last time i tried to be Veeky Forums
From now on i'm buying all my shit online from the chinamen
I fucking hate normies and their ability to shop in normie stores without giving themselves nightmares

how much of a gimp do you have to be to actually refer to girls as 'cute'

I don't get it. Where's the drama in that story? You're worried because a stranger didn't like the way your feet smelled? A salesperson no less? Man up.

>having shit feet
lmao

wow, absolutely this. Finally someone who knows what's up. Jesus fkin christ is that a beta thing to do and gay as well.

>specify that the girl isn't ugly because nobody cares what ugly girls think
>use cute instead of the liché word hot
>autists on Veeky Forums lose their shit

Use some deodorant then, Jesus Christ

do you srsly use deoderant on your feet?

OP, you can buy insoles with anti-bacterial material that stops feet from smelling. Would suggest throwing your stinky shoes in the freezer overnight to kill the bacteria that lives in them.

My feet don't smell so I don't need to use deodorant, but OP sure does baka

fuck off, loser

>kill bacteria
>with cold
that is not how bacterias work son, they will just hybernate

i feel ya op. same thing happened to me, but with a sweater. took my sweater off to try one and basically a death scent starts spreading. the girl who gave me the sweater surely noticed, and also, my father basically screamed "What the fuck user since when you dont shower" in front of everyone in the shop, while the shop girl was starrin at me. i still think we might be the best anyway, user

Girls have a fetish for smelly feet, don't worry

>hybernate

I'm losing my shit reading this thread.

>Autistic sperg over smelly feet

>Putting shoes in the freezer causes bacteria to "hybernate"

>user doesn't shower and dad calls him out in public

Never stop Veeky Forums

These are the threads that make me realize you guys really have no idea what you're talking about when you rate my fits.

>faggot autist who dresses like shit and gets roasted in every WAYWT

How about washing your fucking feet instead of developing a complex?

>not blindly buying shoes online

Who knew Veeky Forums was so autistic. When will you accept Reddit is superior? Wew

stop being a faggot, no one cares about you
She works in a shoe store. Do you really think you are the first person with smelly foot?

Not entirely correct.

Flash freezing normally results in a higher survival rate, but something like a home freezer has a slow freeze rate and allows larger ice crystals to form. Ice disrupts the cell membrane and effectively lyses the cell. Sure, some pathogenic and environmental species may survive, but I doubt something like Brevibacterium--the genus found on your feet which causes foot odour--will survive since their optimal growth temperature is considerably higher than the freezer environment.

> t. Molecular microbiologist

chill lmao

Hahahahaha

>tries to be effay
>adidas

i hope there's chlorine in the canister in the pic

Please tell me you're joking

>posts in waywt

Yikes, however I agree with everything else

You've got anxiety user, do something about it