Bulletproof Vests

Where do i cop cheap bullet proof vests for fashion use? Or just a bulletproof vest without kevlar in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

tacticalgear.com/blackhawk-low-visibility-ballistic-plate-carrier-black?hp=y&gclid=CjwKEAjw_bHHBRD4qbKukMiVgU0SJADr08ZZ5XGmGeUouq-AQILPt8xKbG-UvAs7T0ooJumRhgGX7hoCkrnw_wcB#/4143/2655,653/1&dl=b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigga are you living in detroit?

No. I live in a place with alot of muslims.
Netherlands, Arnhem

And i offend islam alot in public so theyre gonna stab me at some point

you need to get a rep of a Raf or Helmut vest, or the real thing if you got bling

otherwise you'll look like a doof. actual armor is bulky and oversized, and doesn't fit normal clothing. Or you're paying $$$ for low-grade armor for no reason whatsoever, and it will still look weird

pleb

what ive noticed from raf simons is that he buys a product from a brand and puts some patches and colors to it. And it calls it his. So i need to find out where he got this vest from. Probably forex i hope, since its a dutch brand and there no customs to it

fostex*

Then you're looking for a stab vest

If u really wanna save and don't care about protection look up plate carriers or check out airsoft stores. They don't have Kevlar in them so much lighter too

Actually, yes

Stupidest post in Veeky Forums

How is it even possible a place outside of the randstad has so many muslims?

There's no such thing as a "cheap bullet proof vest" even the shitty ones that don't work start at around sixty pounds.

>cheap

go to a gun show you dumb fucking pussy

AND A VEST WILL DO NOTHING BUT MAKE YOU A LITTLE THICKER
CAUSE IN THE DARK - YOU AINT NOTHIN BUT A LITTLE NIGGA

tacticalgear.com/blackhawk-low-visibility-ballistic-plate-carrier-black?hp=y&gclid=CjwKEAjw_bHHBRD4qbKukMiVgU0SJADr08ZZ5XGmGeUouq-AQILPt8xKbG-UvAs7T0ooJumRhgGX7hoCkrnw_wcB#/4143/2655,653/1&dl=b

Is The Archive the best fb fashun group?

Givenchy or Supreme have those vests
or cop a white one by Raf

Pic related, they're Yeezy's

How can someone be this retarded..

lol pretty sure you're the retarded one here, motherfucker

Fucking dumbass, dude. Seriously.

Wearing these is illegal in some places. Check your local laws before committing to buying one.

vluchtelingencentra

fucking Nedercuck

>It's illegal to prevent being shot