Dare I say it Veeky Forums?

>Is he /ourguy/?

Who is it?

>jordans
>cashemerenoose.jpg

Tinker Haven Hatfield, Jr. (born April 30, 1952, Hillsboro, Oregon), is an American designer of numerous Nike athletic shoe designs, including the Air Jordan 3 through Air Jordan 15, the twentieth anniversary Air Jordan XX, the Air Jordan XXIII, the 2010 (XXV), the 2015 Air Jordan XX9 (XXIX), and other athletic ...

So he did a fashion hate crime

>jordans outside of 1
>effay

No He's the reason why you have style today.

>have style
>jordans
Show me something effay with jordans
>pro tip: you can't.

Jordans are nigger tier trash

The air Jordan's he designed were ugly and only iconic because of Jordan himself. Now on the other hand the huaraches, air max 1's and 90's are beautiful and timeless silhouettes.

>not realizing Jordan's were some of the first asymmetrically designed shoes cementing their place in fashion history aswell as sports history.

>being so anti-streetwear that you're automatically dismissive of objectively GREAT designs that are constantly ripped off by your precious high fashion designers.

Give me one reason why you deserve to continue posting on this board and/or continue breathing.

>pro-tip you can't.

Sometimes the closet racists and retards on this board are so annoying lol.

Is that Werner Herzog?

>first asymmetrically designed shoes
I dunno about that, where have you heard that?
I mean, is asymmetric even a interesting concept that deserves the praise that you give it?
How is it asymmetric a interesting rich design, conceptually? It just feels like a very mundane concept that anyone could pull off decently.
Jordans have not even executed on the "asymmetric" concept well.
How many think of asymmetric when seeing a Jordan, or feel it? None.
I argue that it's not a well executed asymmetric shoe. (assuming you're right about asymmetric)

>you're automatically dismissive of objectively GREAT designs
What do you mean by "objectively GREAT designs"?

>closet racists and retards
I don't think you should label someone as racist just because they don't like Jordans.
I personally find no appeal in the Jordans.

Jordans outside of 1's are nigger tier. He also made huaraches which is even less Veeky Forums.

XD nigger :)

Yep. I'd take y-3 Qasa over anything Tinker has designed . The best Jordan's and airmaxes were not created by him.

agree. all jordans are ugly desu

there's literally nothing wrong with huaraches

huaraches aren't jordan brand you fucking retard

Outdated

No kidding.

>bla bla bla
Show me a pic of something effay with jordans
> pro tip: YOU CAN'T
Deal with it.

this is the best sneaker of all time

Looks like some Walmart sneaker

maybe thats cause walmart makes shoes imitating these, idiot

That is irrelevant. It has to do with it being an unappealing looking sneaker that looks like it belongs in kmart/walmart shelves

agreed. People don't know their history and the importance of these shoes. At first (years ago) I thought Jordans were just popular excursively in the African American community but there's so much more to it.