Who is the least Veeky Forums person ever?

Who is the least Veeky Forums person ever?

I'd say Andy Milanokas
>fat
>looks like a 12 year old boy or a 50 year old lesbian
>short
>ugly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pmxm8fvcupk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gkxolne0U5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post pic op.
Because if you are comparing yourself with someone that low, you are probably shit.

he is cool
I like how confident he is about himself
I don't like his glasses tho
and his man tits look awful, especially visible when wearing the backpack
and his hair...

I'm not Veeky Forums btw

>Posts is joji effay thread

fuck off andy milonakis is
B
A
S
E
D

>confident
He's insecure as fuck

this thread is fucked up dude

I'm not comparing myself to him

stephen hawking is probably the least fa person alive LMAO

>not mentally disabled

Yeah you're right, that's not Veeky Forums at all

Why you gotta try to clown Andy unless you're jealous that someone as unattractive as him is still wildly more successful than you'll ever be?

Not even kidding, there's no reason to bring him up all of a sudden and put him down. You're fucked up, OP.

I was genuinely asking the question. I don't hate the dude at all. I haven't seen him in a film in a long time but I don't dislike him. I just think he looks extremely uneffay that's all.

I love loads of ugly actors. Steve Buscemi is a god

agatha wants you to get better

>being a pussy

What's wrong with having a soccer team as your avatar?

Well written desu.

I don't hate or even dislike Andy. He's just a unattractive that's all and I think he's anti-effay

Nothing. He's just grasping at straws to attack the guy with. The guy didn't even insult him and then Andy acts like he gets pussy. Pathetic manlet

>Attacking a guy with a severe growth issue who probably couldnt give a shit about your shitty fashion advice.

At 41 I'd say Andy is more youthful than anyone on this board.

He clearly gives a shit
Here's proof

>he's more youthful than anyone on this board
He looks 12. Why would anyone want to look 12 ever. Apart from when you're actually 12.

When I'm forty. I hope I look forty. Or if I'm lucky 30. Not fucking 12

Why do you care so much? Just let him be.

in 2017, someone sat down and decided to get really upset over andy milanokis, then took his time to go ahead and make a thread about it

Then what's the point of making an anti-Andy thread on Veeky Forums? This board isn't for that purpose. Go blog about it on your own site.

I asked who's the most uneffay person ever. This thread wasn't meant to be just about Andy

Was a joke lol

>all of this white knighting for a literally who
>all of this poor reading comprehension
>all of these strawman arguments
This board is embarassing

andy is very Veeky Forums

>literally who
get off this board you underaged faggot

Fucking this. What did Andy do to you, OP? He's far from being a legitimate target for your autistic rage.

He had a very unfunny tv show that no one watched. And was in some really shit movies.

You get off the board and come back when you get a better sense of humour

I mean the guys loaded, if he's insecure about his looks he could at the very least lose weight.

as for the answer to the question...

Top fucking kek

the weird part is he's not even ugly.
if he lost weight and dressed well he'd probably look really good.

autist fedora tippers love being fashion martyrs.
they think it makes them intelligent to reject social norms - they cant accept that its simply insecurity.

i didn't know he was even still a thing? it's been at least 10 years since i've heard his name. next we're going to have someone ask who the most Veeky Forums member of jackass is.

He streams on Twitch all the time, just him walking around in LA, hanging with other celebrities and friends. Pretty entertaining, more than anything else I've ever seen him do.

Is he really friends with celebrities? Who?

wasn't this supposed to be a thread to poke fun at celebrities? why the fuck are there so many Andy Milanokas fans here

what is going on

I only know him from the song with kohh lol
literally never heard of him before

Really man?

Well here's one for starters:
youtu.be/pmxm8fvcupk

He's a humble guy with a good wit. What's not to enjoy?

his looks

>humble
He gets in fights with Uber drivers about his rapper cred.
He's anything but humble, just because he's able to make fun of himself every once in a while.

It was. I didn't realise everyone on fa was his biggest fan

Do you know what humble means?

How is this humble
>I get more pussy than you
He only gets pussy cause he's rich and a E list celebrity. The girls that bang him should get arrested for being pedos. They're sick.
>I've actually done something with my life
Andy thinks making shit songs and making some of the worst films ever is doing something with your life lmao

Is this the fat bloke from Between Two Ferns without a beard or some shit?

I get that his hormones are fucked but that is no excuse to still be dressing like a child

He associates himself with the giant faggot dj keemstar, and therefore: extremely un/fa/

What a year.

>caring about celebrities
>calling literally anybody else an underaged faggot

wew lad

>Everyone on Veeky Forums seems to be looking for distractions or entertainment

What the fuck does she think social media sites/forum sites/the consumer internet is used for

What an inconclusive and inadept analysis

If you really think it wasn't the Uber driver who was the instigator there, you weren't paying attention to the conversation. Guy was an asshole.
>I get more pussy than you
>I've actually done something with my life
Do you know what facetious means?

I think he's trying to stay relevant by leaching off o Ice Poseidon's twitch streams

CX 4LYFE mane

Adam Sandler, free.

Who /neato/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gkxolne0U5U

That fact that he doesn't give a shit makes him infinitely more Veeky Forums than you'll ever be op, and he has a genetic diseas he can't help it.

Glad he's building back up some fame too

He's the most fa person cause hes a fucking retard

keemstar is very uneffay, that's right.

because what's good about stupid dudebro style and being bald on top of that? fucking nothing is what.

its stupid as fuck you goddamn loser

>facetious
Nope. He just didn't have an argument and was easily offended. What a thin skinned prick

He cares a lot about what people think though.

Whenever someone asks him what's wrong with him he gets really tense and never answers the question. He also flips out when someone makes fun of him.

He's extremely insecure. More insecure than 90% of this board

except andy actually does think hes a fucking slayer

she didn't say anything to the contrary. you took one sentence out of a paragraph and showed that it applies to other things too. i guess you could call that inconclusive and "inadept" analysis

sounds like you're just mad that agatha summed you up

Do you think it's morally right to have sex with him?

Isn't it a bit pedoy?

I don't give a fuck about the Uber driver, the question was 'is Andy humble' and you're given a situation where if Andy didn't want to talk to him he didn't have to talk to him. Nor did he have to take the bait of an antagonizing Uber driver just because he implied a lack of success when he didn't know who he was.
Instead we got a D list celeb bragging about his accomplishments. Imagine Amy Schumer being caught on camera doing that. Would you call that humble?

so he's essentially Veeky Forums but fat?

no body blames blacks for being primitive apes or trannies for being mentally ill. We blame the jews for that.

Do you know this is an openly racist, homophobic board? People get made fun of on this site everyday man

HES 41 YEARS OLD

I don't like andy but this thread is kind of pathetic
>wah wah please hate this person i hate because.. because.. wah wah

>Who is the least Veeky Forums person ever?

Steve Bannon

Even sloppy af trump looks healthier than this dude.

coasters in the couch. oh god this man's life is downhill

>analyzing half a sentence

Why do people obsess over this 80 year old woman in a child's body?

holy shit i just found out this guy is 40
aHSGFEADDASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I can't believe how far gone this place is that people like you are worshipping this tumblr lesbian Jew. Kill yourself soon please

>in 2017,

?

Why do you talk like this?

Please die you fucking cretin
Reddit is more your speed

>knowing who someone is = caring about them
yep, underaged
log the fuck off of my Veeky Forums faggot

Kek, looks like I struck a nerve.

He's literally intersexed, it's not really a fair judgement