I've decided to get a masters degree

What could I do with a masters in business?

bampf

My cousin's husband got one and became some variety of middle manager at GE. He had to move around a lot, however.

That's all I know, but here's a bump til someone else more knowledgeable comes along.

apparently, not google shit

You would look good for a promotion to a director's position in a company you already work.

The job market around here is horrible and I fell for the college trap, so I have no work experience

.Google doesn't have Horo as a mascot though.

>The job market around here is horrible and I fell for the college trap, so I have no work experience
DO NOT PURSUE A MASTERS.

You are an example of "over educated".

Work experience > education. Get at least 1 year of work under your belt or you'll be fucked since a company doesn't want to hire a guy with zero experience who thinks he knows what's up because he has a degree.

Then I will not take out further loans to get a Master's, and will instead focus all my time and energy on finding someone who will take a chance on someone with no work experience... Thank you, user.

Buy some ethereum

Intern if you have to man. Just get that experience, maybe find yourself a nice company to work for that hopefully has room to move up in. THEN you get your masters. This will give you the room you need to move up!

>The job market around here is horrible and I fell for the college trap, so I have no work experience

top kek, let's get this straight.

"I went to college, but my college degree didn't get me a job; now I want to go back to college, because maybe then I'll be able to get a job!"

Something something definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over...

i would only get a graduate degree in something like econometrics, statistics, industrial engineering, etc. something that gets into the harder (as in, more numbers based) aspects of business. that would be something worth learning in a structured environment.

is there really anything to be gained by further study in 'management'? get out there an manage!

More like "I went to college, but my college degree didn't get me a job; now I want to go back to college because if I don't, then I will immediately have to start paying back my loans with no job and no money. So, I figure delaying the inevitable in the hopes of finding a job in the mean time and by extension a way to pay off my debt would have been the best idea". Then anons that are not you helped me see the error of my ways.

I bet you post reaction images of frogs, too.

You are right, though, to continue on would fit the definition.

This.

Be a smart person and learn from your mistakes. If the degree didn't do anything for you the first time, it won't the second (or at least it's extremely unlikely).

Get a job first, preferably a salaried one. Even if it's not the best. I would not resort to an hourly job though, you still want something that is somewhat related or something you can use your degree for. Just keep trying and also look into other areas if necessary. My area sucked so I had to move one state over to find anything in my field.

Nothing. Higher education has been watered down so that the retards can get in after they've played their "make HE more accessible to the common people becuz we so smarts!". Master degrees are essentially worthless because by now, education is just another commodity, think hard about why universities would even have advertisement.

Hope I saved you $40k.

I'm in the same boat although I am passed the "decided to" phase. I have already locked in a full ride for a Masters Degree in applied economics.

Just how fucked am I m8s?

You should just kill yourself. You are set for life as a wagecuck. I'm talking about abandoning all your ambitions and dreams because they will be of no use to you in your perpetual cubicle mindset.

C-can I be an entrepreneur too? If all fails I can always go back to wagecucking...

OP here. Got a job as a chef at the illustrious golden arches.

So, a fry cook at McDonald's... Is it too early to purchase the helium tank?