WAYWT

Last one almost 300

jokes

cute fit but im never a fan of the whole shirt with only like 3 buttons done up thing

w2c bag?

ree

Not vibing with the shirt, something in silk/viscose would be a huge improvement IMO.

Hair's looking stellar my boy but I don't agree with the top. Least it's not a monochromatic fit.

ok guys, I'm looking for a specific fit post. It's a male, 18-22, awesome Dylann Roof homage haircut, looking down at an angle so you can't really see his eyes, black jacket or shirt reminiscent of Mission Impossible laser drop scene, some black tapered pants of some kind, possibly cargo or with a number of pockets

Posted recently. Desperately need a link. thanks senpai

Getting a lot of milleage out of those balmain high tops. Only one day rest before they are back in the rotation?
Tsk tsk

I kinda dig the green overshirt...W2C?

need help identifying this jacket
w2c?

find a different thread

>post shit in wyawt all day every day
>hurdur how dare u look for someone's post
fit is shit btw

find a different thread

neighborhood
nonnative
uniqlo

>branded uniqlo clothing
why the fuck would anyone ever wear something like this

i like it, and so does everyone else i've ever met that digs uniqlo but has never seen a uniqlo branded garment. why do you believe it's wrong?

do you dress like a 4th grader in order to attract pedophiles?

nop

Just got these from an online sale.
Never had a long t-shirt, figured that I would get one for a few bucks.
Went from 6'0 195-169.4 as of this morning, decided to get a new pair of pants since my 34s were like wearing a dress. Didn't realize that these were 32 SKINNY FIT until I tried to put them on. Are they salvageable? Still looking to drop to ~160 or lower.

Oh well, what do you think of them individually, don't think I would wear them together. Ignore cat, I left his food on the counter where he couldn't reach it while I took the pictures.

Most intense comb-over I've ever seen, completely ridiculous

just got out of the shower man, give me a fucking break my hair is wet

There's no way that's working for you, wet or dry. H8 to be the bearer of bad news man.

no
no
omg no
no
no
yes
inshllh
pleas we dont want to see ur feet

sorry man, i just like the feeling of having long hair. had it all my life, cut it once a few years back and hated it.

want to grow it past shoulder length again, keep sides/back trimmed short

>talks shit
>doesnt post fit
really countersteers your twisties

Today / yesterday.

lovely

why is mario being chained down? let mario be free

I really like this although personally I would button up the shirt and put on socks.
ID on jacket?

rick owens are a fucking meme and anyone wearing them look like a DBZ character missing a chromosome

only good fit in the thread desu

I wanted to get into raw denim, and needed new pants so I ordered some unbranded brand jeans in their relaxed tapered fit. They feel pretty big on the thigh though, so would it be a good idea to return these and get the regular taper?

pls help

any good?

is it a waywt before you put shoes on thread ?

+I think you can easily find a best raw denim, if it's your first one it has to fit perfectly on you

they're very skinny at the time being, but they'll adjust with time; most people won't even bother wth how your pants fit either
though i'm worried about the blood circulation in your legs

the fuck is that skirt
nvm also the sweater thing
and glasses
and earrings
fuck is this

shit man
There is no sweater it's a long sleeved top
How can I improve then ...

Nice assclub font
Yuppie tier 7/10
10/10
>>m-merica!!
9/10. Helps that you're Veeky Forums
Comfy af 9/10
Can't r8. Posture is fucked, hair is a disgusting black girl weave tier
Great picture, good fit surprisingly. 8.5/10
Qt but get better shoes. 7.5/10
I'm worried bro...how much did you pay? I like your hair, and have long hair myself
You fucked it up
Both 7.5/10
Not my favorite...I think you should drop that vest...maybe more color or not at all
10/10
Fit makes your crotch look weird and is way too bulky and relaxed. Try Uniqlo
Shitty fit. Can't see shoes, you look underage. Ditch the denim skirt it screams "I Jus GoT inTO FAAAAASHUN"

uniqlo selvedge won't do the job either, they actually have that kind of fit

>Shitty fit. Can't see shoes, you look underage. Ditch the denim skirt it screams "I Jus GoT inTO FAAAAASHUN"

I did just get into fashion mate
How can I improve?

not the guy but

if you tried to take a better pic maybe that fit wouldn't appear so shitty

I wanted to imitate Heather Chandler from the movie Heathers, since the fits in that movie are iconic. While I definitely succeeded in that endeavor, it was a little too Xtra I think.
White tights and black Oxford's on my lower half.

wow youre not dressed like a complete poser faggot for once

Not really liking it
Aside from the pants I was thinking about doing this today. 7/10
ThatKid/10 I didnt think anyone could be more more basic than me
Find an unbranded heather grey hoodie and lose the bucket hat. Also dont hold your controller by the wires you pleb.
Like an overgrown version of my middleschool crush. 7/10
Not bad for a basic outfit minus the fit. Wear some footwear. Also I'd hold off on buying a lot of clothes while dropping weight unless its basics like this. Whats your workout/diet change or should I fuck off to Veeky Forums?
Im diggin the right side.
You dress like a retired suburban housewife taking a hike in the community forest.
I honestly dont know what youre going for.

I honestly should be judging since I'm full basic bastard.

10/10 Toplel
fuck dude everyone in hs dressed like this what are you 15? Get off the board if underage. Heck off the site. 2/10 are you even trying?
>>mate
>>not m8
Well you need to take a better picture, and you need to trash that shirt too. What kind of aesthetic are you going for? Is there a style you like? Tumblrcore doesn't count btw, and is a meme. Also if you're underage gtfo if not then I can still help

Well, what's your budget? Are you a burger?

I don't understand why you're asking me that sry

i like these

my fit is a repost and honestly not super interesting but some critique is always cool

I need to know how much you can spend.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holyyy fucking shit

I'm not underage, yea I guess it's not the best picture but hey
I'm going for the edgy grunge-ISH look

Also I really like that tshirt ! shit

>fuck dude everyone in hs dressed like this what are you 15? Get off the board if underage. Heck off the site. 2/10 are you even trying?
What do you not understand when I said full basic bastard?

>tfw always wake up late and no time for fun clothes

if grad schools like this im gonna die

Great
Autism drone
Fine
Why post
Too trendy/ throw away but it all fits fine
Great on both
Nice
Good, a nicer jacket would help you look less meme
Disgusting outfit, enjoy your regret when you look like a whole different person in a year

then why wake up at all?

tru

Never mind. Just post better fits. I can't dress a girl kek idk
This is a fashun board, get with it son
Shoes are on point, clothes fit well. Stand like a man next time? 8/10
9/10. Looks excellent. I don't like the way the pants fit but that's what's "fashionable" so keep it up I suppose. Your shoe choice isn't BAD, per se, but it could be better.

chucks throw this off, overall not really that interesting/offensive

why'd you stick that leg out, makes it kinda hard to judge how well everything fits
stuff looks a bit tight
boots are kk

did you even lurk here a bit before posting? not even trying to throw shit, its just like literally a high schooler fit in every way possible
colors don't compliment, shoes stick out hard, pants dont fit well and bunch up on shoes a lot

can't see enough but white leggings sound weird - maybe you pulled it off well tho. use timer on ur phone camera or find a full body mirror. top looks fine imo tho

honestly really don't like; skirt is like a weird block of denim, especially with all black under. shirt is just gaudy

kool, not a super fan of the jacket/pants color match (might not actually be irl) but the rest is v chill

ok

right is cool, left is good except the ricksox but w/e i don't like em anywhere

pants are not salvageable, the thighs are painted on and are very unflattering, especially with the creasing in the knees to contrast. shirt looks fine as far as cheap long shirts go

like some1 else said, trendy but not to a huge fault. probs pull lots o dudes/girls with it

if real - mad good

siccc

what the fuck

v cool but u look like this guy i hate so

u took it 2 far

the bottom of ur pants hurt me for some reason

I have no idea what is going on in this fit, but I love it

dam that hurt

hey so in this eternal lull between posts, can I ask what caused the decline in quality of waywt threads that has been the trend for a while now?

I'm really not trying to insult people for the sake of insulting, but ever since like, three years ago, I've noticed that there's a lot more people posting that look like they've never lurked here for a minute. That's all well and good and is inevitable, but there's significantly more now - that, and the swelling of "middle class" fits - things that are ok, don't look too horrible, but are ultimately not interesting, and which I didn't see that much of before.

In addition, there's a lack of consistent good posters - we used to have people that would post in every waywt threads and were recognizable and good - maybe hated by a lot of people, but they wore interesting, progressive, nextlevel fits (I hate to say that but srsly)

theodore posts here once in a while, but besides that, we've lost a lot of other peeps like tinfoil and others i can't remember the name of.

Did everyone move somewhere else? the 2017 sufu thread is kinda iffy too. can someone give some other perspective on what's been going down on Veeky Forums these last few years?

this is embarrassing

>he mass replies too
just wow

Julia?

younger kids and the internet telling people how to dress

doesn't explain the loss of good posters

did they leave cuz kids moved in? where did they go?

wait don't say it cuz then everyone will go there just hint at it

It doesn't sound like you've been here for 3yrs. But either way, idk. Some people have said that most people leave this board when they find what they like. This board is becoming increasingly normie (supposedly) and underage, not to mention shitposting from other boards, mostly from Veeky Forums but it's not that bad. Lots of dumbasses not reading the sticky and making /FBG/ questions not in the fuccboi general thread bc they're new, killing off potentially good threads and sliding good content back. Maybe this board just sucks now because of that? None of the other fashionable communities are that active anymore from what I gather- hb isn't very active except for WAYWT and the supreme general, Ktt is fucked, leddit's r/mfa might be active and so might the streetwear sub Reddit but Idk, and then there's tumblr, which is one big centralizing force itself. Maybe they wanted upvotes so they went to Reddit? Maybe they moved to Instagram?

3 yrs on and off, thats why i wanted some updating

but word, leaving when you find what you like sounds pretty legit, but i assumed some people would stick around to show off. I guess that's the "good" posters then

I guess I complain mainly because Veeky Forums is my preferred site for fashion critique - the anonymity allows for honest, sometimes brutal advice, which reddit is mainly devoid of (due to its voting system and threat of being labeled a meanie). Tumblr is ok in terms of content, but to get critiques on your own fits requires followers and often you don't get advice from a wide range of people. Same for instagram.

I just wish that there were more good posters on Veeky Forums so that I could learn better - lurking and seeing good fits is a great way to develop your own style, but you also want other people's input at some point. I want to have critiques from people who dress well, because they've proved their taste/ability to me.

sad to hear that the other communities aren't really active anymore either. I remember when I first got on here, there were so many crazy fits and buy/sell threads and stuff that I went full retard and bought a bunch of designer stuff I didn't know how to wear. spent a ton of money on sufu's buy/sell page too. ah well at least there's still some activity here. best thing to do i guess is to give good advice so that everyone can get better and build the community here stronger

:^)

Ive been lurking for about 2 months. Obviously after posting here I guess that means I should lurk more, not in a butthurt way but just Im not informed enough. Im going to CC and I was getting ideas on what people around are doing. I thought I had it down but I guess not. Honestly, is this place for me or should I unironically just go to r/mfa?

I thought posting a picture would help contribute rather than just regular unsolicited critiques. Then again, after reading the comments here, I dont feel like my opinion is worth anything if I cant even get the basics down.

I know what you mean, it appears that they either got bored or went someplace else for attention. Veeky Forums was my homeboard until I found my style. Nowadays I play in /r9k/. I decided that the best way I could help my old home board is to give advice, really.
The excellent picture doesn't change the fact that your pants look ill fitting. 8/10 FIT, 10/10 pic

fair enough
I don't know if you can tell but the pants are cuffed a bit, hence the ill fitting look
I'm too much of a normie to not cuff my pants desu

It's ok, I'm sorry for being rude, but if you don't have a good fit you don't have to post. I've posted probably two fits ever. But I'm confident in my style, so I don't post them looking for rates. I'm sorry but you really don't have it down. I don't want you to go to reddit, I want you to be an individual. You need to find an aesthetic and you need to learn about proportions/silhouettes and shit. You need to find your own way. I'm just building my own wardrobe (for my aesthetic) but I'm still knowledgeable enough to help others. Have you read the sticky?

Kek don't worry, I'm only going off what I could tell- the pants could very well fit correctly, but I'm just judging what I see. Don't worry, it's a good fit.

Was the placement of your left foot deliberate?

gay/10

first off good on you for wanting to improve and not just ditching ur pic after getting flamed for it. I was deffs lurk more, look a lot at what makes a popular fit popular and a hated one hated (I won't say good/bad cuz thats mainly subjective but you get the point). for example, look at the fit of your pants. nearly every other poster on this thread with low top shoes has their pants either cuffed or hemmed so that it doesn't stack on top. obviously that doesn't mean blindly follow just cuz everyone else is doing it, but its a good indicator that low top shoes + bunched up pants on top is not in vogue.

the fit of your pants is deffs also something to address in the same way. slim fit is usually what we see here, and also is popular on reddit. your pants are pretty baggy - have you tried on different sized/style pants? find some fits you like of people with your body type, and then go to the mall and try different size/style pants until you get closer to what you're looking for. once again, taste is subjective, but trust the internet with a grain of salt. popular fits are popular for a reason.

you know you need to get down the basics and that's good. reddit mfa catches a lot of shit from us, but they'll definitely help you get the basics down if you post there asking for help. they'll also shit on you a lot less.

in my opinion for basics, find minimalist fits that look good and see if you can emulate them without looking like you don't know what you're doing. watch some of lurknyc's skate vids - the guys dress very well and not at all flashy. don't try to fuck with colors too much for now. in the beginning, keep your pieces from having too much large detail in them (such as the contrast between the black and white in your shoes). don't wear short sleeve button ups until you know how to make em look good. get a bunch of plain tees from uniqlo - black, white, grey, darker grey. plain sweater for the cold.

stick around here tho

Didn't get time to take another but decided cuffs are on the decline and gone for turn ups that sit more comfortably on my shoes, so use your imagination.

P.s press for ice cos I'm in syrup country and these seem a mandatory inclusion of every hotel for some reason.

Read the sticky, probably the only thing that is confusing me is what color scheme goes with what. Analyzed somewhere in between a dozen or 2 of those inforgraphs on YoungStalin. And its cool, I knew what I would be getting into if I posted since I usually see what gets posted here.

Even the reeboks aren't meme ones. 10/1"

And to clarify I read the sticky weeks ago, not just now.

I won't lie man, angles are everything. Learn to use camera timers and good angles and or scenery.

Colors eh? What colors are your favorite? It might be easiest to help you if we start with clothes you want to be in

fucking awesome picture, really nice fit

Nice looking fit but can't get away from the fat mum in the background staring you down.

Pink isn't really my thing, feels a bit over the top next to the darker colours but I guess if you're feeling it.

also

definitely pay a lot of attention to how the clothes fit on your body - to a normal person on the street, the main deciding factor in what looks good is how well your clothes fit. I mean this in two ways. One, your clothes just literally fitting - shirts not too baggy or short, or pants too tight in the thighs (unfortunately common). This one is avoidable by just looking in the (full length!) mirror and being honest with yourself (after looking at a lot of good fits, this becomes easier)

The second way I use the word "fit" is in terms of your own body image. imagine seeing someone for a quick second while walking around on campus. you don't take in their individual pieces (unless they're dressed like an autist) - you take in how their clothes play with their body. if you look at saint laurent runway shows, their models are super skinny and dressed in super skinny clothes - it works. look at some of yohji's shows, older, larger men in loose, flowing clothing - it works. I've seen those exact same styles in person, and I always do a double take if i only catch a glimpse at first. good clothing is nothing if you don't look natural or confident in it. take that into consideration when designing your wardrobe. what do you want to go for? are you worried about your weight? use your clothes to compliment your body, not to hide it. not worried about your body? then awesome, try a bunch of different styles and see what sticks.

It's not for me, but I think a lot of people would think it's handsome

Fat pathetic bitch right here pic related

disgusting, kys

Husband, I'd assume, next to her contemplating his life choices staring at his loaves of brown bread shoes.

Felt the need to post/show off a fit, claims he has no time for fun clothes ?

What did he mean by this ?

wot

I didn't claim it was a trash fit not worth posting - just that it wasn't very fun. critique on a basic fit is still worthwhile info

Kek no lie about he wants to die
>>fat
>>realizes he looks and feels retarded
>>that facial hair
I almost feel sorry for him