Best (cheap) underwear brand?

looking for some new underwear but I don't know where to look

how's H&M?

Uniqlo is pretty good. Feels like I'm not wearing anything desu

H&M underwear is really fucking good, I still have some from like 1.5-2yrs ago that I wear on a regular basis. Snug, cupping, and supportive.

GU is also really good. Interesting variety of texture, material, and colouration. Not sure if you can get in the US but I always get a few pair when I go back to Japan.

Haven't tried Uniqlo, every time I'm in the city when traveling I'd rather just go to H&M. Simlar products, but H&M has more in my size at better prices/sales.

t. japan pro and hm fangay

CK all day everyday

H&M is super comfy mayn.

these

they're pretty tight around the crotch, even the boxer and boxer briefs, They're prettry comfortable material, butI wouldn't recommend

I got a lot of cheap stuff at asos
the hipsters are like boxer briefs except shorter and really snug and smooth

can't believe I wore the same saggy 3-4 pairs of ripped underwear for so long tbqh

Calvin klein.

I wear Ralph Lauren boxer briefs, they are extremely comfortable and were worth every penny. When getting underwear just use common sense, no whitey tighties or Walmart-core ones. The cheapest underwear you can find that are still acceptable are probably Jockey at your local Kohl's.

>like boxer briefs except shorter
They're called trunks user

Agreed. The supima low rise briefs are great.

well they sell stuff called trunks AND hipsters
the hipsters are shorter which are what I like more but I like the trunks too

Uniqlo Airism.

h&m and uniqlo basic underwear are basically the same but uniqlo airism underwear is t o p n o t c h

or the ASOS microfiber

how's the sizing on their (H&M's) underwear?
(I'm asking since I obviously can't try them on).

These are pretty good, 3 for 10.

why does this need a thread
it's fucking underwear its all the same

>they dont wear briefs

SAD!

hm is good i've had them for a year now and nothing wrong wit them
dont buy asos though quality is really poor and i threw them away after a month or so

uniqlo airism all the way
cotton underwear is fucking garbage after these

I'm neither of those anons, but I used to wear H&M trunks. They fit pretty small. They were always on the brink of being too tight, but now I have gained a little size in the past couple years so my smalls don't fit me anymore. I haven't bought any of theirs in medium cause I ended up stocking up on a bunch of lacoste & calvin klein from TJ Maxx and Marshall's for pretty cheap.

these all the way. though they are significantly delicate versus cotton underwear