Grow a 50

You have $50 and employment is not an option. How do you expand, user?

50 lottery tickets

suck dicks

Buy some Cheese, Tomatoes, Bread and cucumber.

Go sell some sandwiches!

Repeat with some meat.

1) purchase some decent kneepads from the local sports store
2) start sucking cock at local truckstops for $20 a pop
2) after I have accumulated enough money I start hiring other cocksuckers, they suck cock for $20 a pop, I let them keep $10
3) when a cocksucker convinces another cocksucker to join, I will let the original cocksucker take $5 of the new cocksucker's pay and keep the other $5 myself
4) for every cocksucker that the new cocksucker convinces to join, I will allow the original cocksucker $2.5 of the newest cocksucker's pay, taking only $2.5 for myself at this level

it's simply a cocksucking pyramid scheme. If you invite one friend you get $5 for every cock your friend sucks, then you get $2.5 from every cock any of their invited friends suck, then you get $1.25 for every cock their friend's friends suck, etc. While I am sitting pretty at the top of the pyramid collecting my coins. I will continue sucking cocks, of course, because I'm a faggot. A very rich faggot.

Where are you located?

Pick a pack and start flipping like boston George

Coal country KY

>Go on craigslist
>Make an ad in casual encounters
>"50 roses for an oral massage"
Geeze, that was easy.

Top KEK

Go to bank.
Get $50 worth of pennies
Now you have 500 coins plus 10 rolls of paper the pennies are in.

I'm not sure how that advice helps you though.

Coin operated shower, cheap jacket and pants look for work, or just buy a airsoft gun and Rob people.

HE SAID EMPLOYMENT ISN'T AN OPTION, YOU STUPID FUCK

invest it in penny stocks or buy something and try to sell it for more

Buy a 6 pack of Powdered Lemonade mix, one of those big 5 gallon jugs of water, some party cups and a sharpie, look around for a discarded fridge box, sell Lemonade until the cops arrest me for not having a vendor's license, enjoy my three square meals a day with a roof over my head.

40 lottery tickets and a rope

Go to my bank and ask for 50 dollars worth of half dollar coins. Pull out all the half dollars before the year 1969 and sell them on ebay in a lot. Take the remaining half dollars, get cash, repeat with quarters, dimes, etc... Reconsider my options when more money becomes available.

Went to 6 banks a few days ago. Only one bank had half dollars and it was 20$. Not anything close to silver but obviously it requires more than 20.. but you know..

>buy weed
>go to highschool
>sell to kids for double
>take the proceeds and
>buy coke
>go to uni rez friday night
>sell it for double
>take the proceeds
>repeat

If a bank acquires any half dollar or quarter with silver it gets taken out of circulation.

/thread

Since employment is not an option, this is what I'd do

>Wait around at a walmart
>pick up a recent receipt that was just tossed
>wait a few hours so people on shift change
>go inside the store, pick an item from the receipt, take it to customer service and say I want a refund
>free $50 or so dollars added to my $50
>rise and repeat every few days for a week or two at different stores far from one another
>then start buying and selling on craigslist

There's some stores that have automatic change dispensers and people often forget their money. I'd probably check the lines and then say I want to buy a candy bar and then "change my mind" but grab the change anyway

Do like the guy who traded a paperclip for a pencil and the pencil for a DVD etc until he had a house

That only took off because he publicized what he was doing and people wanted to get in on it and would make trades with him.

Obtain an intimidating item
Find a rich jew
???
Profit.

>$50.00 In Pennies
>500 coins
>MFW

-bitchslap a few old ladies and steal their purses
-buy cheap laptop
-build empire

This is your only hope. Seriously, what the fuck else can you do, only having $50 and no job makes you do that sort of shit.

buy KNPD. easy gains

Buy members account subscription and chop mage trees in wildy

Buy 50 dollars worth of soda cans, ice, and a Styrofoam cooler and sell em for two bucks a pop on a hot summer day

>purchase cheap vpn and domain
>setup cloudflare
>start copying movies/wares/etc from topsites
>cover page in loads of ads
>do some basic seo
>tweet about it, etc
I'd be on the road to being a multi-thousandaire, it'd be great.

Buy a $50 rope and hang myself.
>invest it.

near 859 at all?

KEK'd hard my dude, thank you.

This. Go to flea market and buy some grandma's junk her husband used during the war and sell it on eBay as an "antique".

There's retards that will pay big money for stupid shit like that.

>snap branch from tree
>find out who the local drug dealer is
>locate them, follow home
>bust in and bash dealer to death ransack house take all valuables
>repeat in next suburb

>keep original fifty dollar note as reminder of those days
>pass fifty dollar note on to son who now heads the business

Lend it to some desperate guy and tell him I want 60 in return (or whatever he finds reasonable, as long as it's more)
Repeat.

i LOOOOVE the jew meme xD
can you post more pics?

edit
>Snap branch off tree
>Lend 5x10 ten dollar amounts on friday request 15 dollars to be paid the following tuesday or wednesday
>Use branch when collecting on tuesday or wednesday

I died after sending this

hmm, if i hold up a sign that says 'WEED' on it, do the cops have the right to search me? when they come to me i'll just say i'm holding up a sign with my name on it. them seeing me actually selling it should not be a problem

Buy a used tablet off eBay or kijiji. Draw hentai for $15 a piece. After gaining a fan-base raise the price to $10 to 50 and sell your hard cover doujinshi's for $8. Create a tumblr & patreon for more advertising and upgrade to a $200 tablet. Create your own website that gives monthly subscriptions for whatever doujinshi's you're creating. Hire an cute assistant.

lol this has copypasta status

Find a really large garage sale in the area, and agree with the owner, to be allowed to sell cans of soda (kept cold on a cooler), and pay them 10% of all profits. I'd also have a sign that says 5% goes to some random charity; that tends to help convince people.

This works better in the south, here in Florida you'd make a pretty penny. Up north you'd have to make espresso or some shit.

Keep doing this until you can buy a hot dog cart, and sell hot dogs at popular parks and flea markets.

>buy 50 dollars worth of drywall tools
>a few different scrapers, a decent hawk, a sanding block plus pole and a disposable mask for sanding
>get client to buy all materials
>make money

But the dont have any cameras or what?
Have you ever get busted?

Buy small flash light for $1, find a large cardboard box. Buy strong tape if needed to secure the box bottom.

Break into the local golf ball driving range at night ( not much risk really... who patrols a golf driving range.) and steal as many golf balls as humanly possible.

Hopefully its one of those places that uses allot of random high quality balls and not just range balls with the stripe. Keep the quality ones ( thus the small flashlight needed).

Buy dishsoap and a scrubber if I cant find.
Wash the golf balls clean. So roughly $45 left... buy some snacks and gas for my car.

Sunday morning... bring the box of golfballs to this local golf course 8th hole because by then they probably shagged a bunch of balls in the woods... and sell 8 golf balls for $5.
adjust price as needed till it makes sense.
PROFIT.
80 golf balls alone is like one large bucket at the local range... which is $50. You think Im just going to steal 80 golf balls... try more like 600+.

$50 - The only way up is gambling (Sports betting in particular)
>Find game paying 1.90/1.90
>Calculate true odds (most european soccer games are usually good team vs bad)
>put $30 on the 1.90 odds (1.30 real odds that you've calculated) on good team
>Bank original investment
>Gamble slow, careful and with knowledge.

yeah I used to do this when I was a student, it's a really common thing. Found a center that would give me $25 for 100, I could usually find that in a night easily. Added to a bunch of other things (including some illegal things) I made about 500-1000 a week in ADDITION to a shitty landscaping job I had that gave me about 300 a week.

What illegal things?

Buy a couple points of speed for $20 each
Cut into three points and sell for $30 a point to dumb students
You now have $100
Buy half a gram of speed, cut into a gram and sell 20 a point to dumb students
You now have 200
Buy a gram, cut into two, sell 200 a gram
Keep going until you an afford larger amounts

Dumb drunk students at festivals and clubs will pay any amount for weak drugs

Is this for real? Fuck yeah, but wont you get caught selling balls at the course?

sucking dick for money

Kek