Is there a point on trying to be effay if you are Mexican?

Is there a point on trying to be effay if you are Mexican?

Depends on how Mexican you are.
Post a pic.

effayness comes from the individual, not the race, stoopid

This Post pic and boipucci to see if you're at least redeemable as a cocksleeve for old daddies

being Veeky Forums isn't the same as just looking good desu

at a certain point you'll realize Veeky Forums is it's own concept that only exists on Veeky Forums and just figure out what you like/looks good on you

I look like this guy but with a more younger look, also i have a bigger nose

Depends where you live.
If you live in some rural literal shithole, there is no point.

we can't tell from this pic of someone who's not you

trying to be fa is the least fa thing

One more thing, can someone who's kinda brown and fit pull this off? I have 0 (zero) fashion sense

Most things will generally look worse on brown people. No way you could pull this off unless you have light soft skin

bullshit

just go in a qualiry store and try it

ok OP go buy these clothes and take a pic with face covered.

theo is a mexican

i can only see this working on an asian guy

Everyone tucked in their shirts in the 60s. They look exactly like the Asian pic you posted with the exception of the tee since most wore a button up.

yes

>I look like this attractive guy but...
You aren't attractive are you.

If you are tall and lean and at least kind of handsome you can be Veeky Forums. If you aren't any of those, no matter your race, it will be way harder.

ya te vi, Pille

Wasn't this posted on hb?
Skinny Mexicans can be very effay

estas en serio orita wey?
pic related is me, looks just like me but with a more younger look, am i fa?

you should have grown out of your insecurities by 18, if this isn't the case this is an 18+ board, gtfo or get some self-esteem, I'm tired of these shitty shitty threads, go to /adv/ of /soc/ with that shit, vete a la verga weee

>implying nationality even matters, there's black mexicans but there's also white and brown mexicans.

Why so mad puto? Of course this wasn't a serious thread but i had some fashion questions.
Fuck right off with your projections.

Those accesories sure aren't fa

how is any of that projection?
OP is literally insecure because of his ethnicity

Bruh, i live in beanerland why would i be insecure about my ethnicity living here?

I`m from Mèxico too and can relate, sadly my mother is from the south so I`m brownish, not like ashy prieto, but still brown. And yes you can obviously be effay, I`m 1.84m and pretty lean with 7-8 face for my city standars so I do look effay compared to the locals, but in an international spectrum we are years behind.

You can try your own fits, the inspo you see from asians and others will look strange, just find a style that fits your complexion, saludos de Guerrero puto

how is any of these replies not you going off about your insecurities, Bruuh? beta-cucks like you have inundated this board with this shit and I'm fucken tired of it

sage
/thread
OP makes me want to build the wall and I didn't even vote for trump

Geez Veeky Forums has like 3 cool people, aside from them this shit hole is full of fucking faggots. You may respond or not, i'm leaving this thread and board.

if ur not insecure why would you start a pessimistic thread about trying to be fashionable and mexican?

one less faggot