How to get into cuckcore? Can someone give me a starter pack list for being a cuck brands/attire? so far I have :

How to get into cuckcore? Can someone give me a starter pack list for being a cuck brands/attire? so far I have :

>common projects
>acne studios
>raw denim
>Norse projects
>Chelsea boots

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/thecut/2017/02/stan-smith-knows-you-think-hes-just-a-sneaker.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's wrong with Chelsea boots

really it's the skinnyfat that's the most egregiously terrible about cuckcore

Vote Trump because Tubby McLardass on /pol/ told you to do it 4 deh lulz
Call everyone who disagrees with you on literally fucking anything a *cuck* even though you don't actually know what the word means because you only know that 4chins uses it as an insult and since you cannot possibly think for yourself for once in your pathetic basementdwelling existence, you use it ad nauseum.

Wear a mix of dadcore and cumstained animoo/marvel/minecraft shirts with the down syndrome-tier New Balances

>taking bait this seriously
did this hit a nerve?

>its a pigfuck falls in love with sam hyde and listens to him religiously then lives on the same website all the people he supposedly hates lives on

this is the most autistic image i've ever seen

this is a pretty autistic text post too.

Go outside more
Although threads such as "minimal but good" and "cp alternatives" are ruining Veeky Forums.

>/pol/acks are FAT
damn what a burn

Check this guy out. You know I'd even be willing to admit "cuck" gets overused and abused if it weren't for the fact the people getting mad about it are just bothered because they've been found out.

Wait, people here actually defend the behaviour in OP's pic? Come on...

I don't like this shotgun approach.

It mixes up 3 if not 4 distinct poster archetypes in attempt to make half the people on this board feel insecure, but it's so untargeted that it winds up offending nobody.

cuck is a dumb overused insult but when I see butthurt posts like this all I can say is
lmao cuck

The people who defend it are the people the pic is describing.

This hurts, make it stop

Please delete this

>fit this image pretty well
>voted trump
>have casual sex reasonably often

I simply don't understand your meme

>Stan Smiths are cuck shoes.

Fuck off. Stans and Superstars are GOAT shoes.

The word cuck is used as an insult because it triggers the fuck out of actual cucks like you

t. cuck

>common projects
>acne studios
>raw denim
>Norse projects
>Chelsea boots

This is a good start. I'd suggest copping some Diamond Supply Co, HUF, Yeezys, Uggs (for men), and of course don't forget the very versatile Canada Goose Jacket.

Stan Smith isn't a cuck even if cucks wear his shoes.

nymag.com/thecut/2017/02/stan-smith-knows-you-think-hes-just-a-sneaker.html

>voted trump
even more of a cuck

Okay I'll take the bait. What makes these cuck brands?

>Common Projects
Shoes that are good quality. Do they cost a bit more than they should? Yeah. If that's your issue then wait for sales or buy them secondhand.

>Acne Studios, Norse Projects
These companies don't put out any nxtlvl clothing. They make basics. Basics are cuck clothing now?

> Raw denim
???

>Chelsea boots
They're pretty bad, yeah.

Do you guys even own any of these brands or do you just like to critique them while wearing H&M and Uniqlo?

t. /pol/cucks

I wear superstars ironically. They're made in 09 and are really really beat up.

Fuck, this is me

/pol/cucks BTFO

Is it pronounced Unique Low or Yoonie Clo?

Everybody I don't like is a cuck
Everybody I don't like is alt right

God you are both as bad as each other.

>well you're a cuck haha
>you don't know what that means and you parrot it all the time like a retard
>HAHA WOW I FUCKING TRIGGERED YOU DIDNT I KEK! LOOK HOW FUCKING TRIGGERED YOU ARE YOU MUST BE A KEK

Every argument with a /pol/ baby ever.

Eunuch low

Wait, whats wrong with hearthstone?

Damn dude, it sucks your wife cheated on you but there's no need for all caps

t. cuck

>voted trump
cuck

I-I like norse projects

t. cuck

>girly hips are a bad thing
niggha what?

god, what the fuck is the skeleton thing in his thought bubble supposed to be? is it a reference to something? is thinking about skeletons a cuck thing? what the fuck

How long do these charts take to make and why do people keep making them?

Antisocial NEETs have all the time in the world in their foster *******parent's******* basement.

that sounds horrible

>picture posted in 2014
>no problem

>picture posted in 2017
>WAHH /polllllll/!!!!!
this site is basically where redditors go to feel adventurous and casually call other people niggers now

OP may just have attained new heights of meaninglessness here, describing something that does not exist, and never has, for no apparent purpose.

There is nothing wrong with black hair generals, hip hop music, and black people.

the word "cuck" wasnt used to oblivion in 2014 though

there wasn't 4 off topic /pol/ threads on the first page every day in 2014 retard context matters

forgot to include DEUS VULT

If you don't greentext before the 't.' you are then calling yourself a /pol/cuck.

Get off my board you fucking newfags.

You Knee Clo

or

Yunikurou

>reddit spacing
log off of this website now and go back to r/thedonald

cuck is like the u mad? of 2012

>look guys, I won an argument with myself!

There always were off topic threads. Saying "nigger" or "cuck" does not equate to /pol/. If you want your safe space back, go to Reddit.

You presented black people as the cucks? What?

i know /pol/tards aren't known for their outstanding reading ability but in my post i specifically called out off topic threads relating to /pol/ topics not just off topic threads you fucking idiot

What's more cuck: Wearing all those brands OR actively avoiding them because of an image you saw on Veeky Forums?

OP is a cuck to some DWEEB that lost his health insurance and chimped out about it publicly

The only person that needs to work on reading comprehension is you.

/thread

thanks for keeping the cuck meme alive senpai,

keep sperging.

t. 8ch/pol

>namedropping new halfpol
>>>/cuckchan/

creator of that pic is a genius

look at al the cucks who are triggered by it

>no infowars

shit pic

The problem with OP's image is that it is more of a hit-piece on brands and subcultures he doesn't like, rather than really aligning a "cuck" to a look.

The thing is, "cuck" is a mentality that ends up manifesting in one's clothing choices, not an identity that one expresses through clothing choices. A cuck will deliberately dress in ways that are "cuddly" and not intimidating, and therefore simply not attractive to women.

Cucks are not really into edgy or fringe fashion choices. They play it safe in nearly all aspects of their lives, especially in the realm of political opinions. They'd sooner wear a chunky cardigan sweater and chinos than a retro nylon track jacket.

In short, the cuck look is defined by being PAINFULLY uninteresting and unnoticeable, because that is how the cuck goes through life; shutting up and lowering their head in order to prevent rocking the boat, and internally lying to themselves that what they're doing isn't spineless, but rather morally upright, even if it means compromising his values and defending the system that emasculates him in the first place.

it did for me because i wear converse and i would listen to deathgrips

/thread

Everyone else in here is just having a diaper shitting contest.

>So buttfrustrated he can't call someone a /pol/cuck he has to claim they're from r/thedonald

Supreme wouldn't at all be included amongst "cuck" brands too many black dudes wear it

You fucking retard that type of spacing has been around long before leddit existed, fuck way to expose your newfaggotry

/pol/ kept to themselves for years. it was only after Veeky Forums became very popular and the r/thedonald migration occurred that we began to see all these off-topic threads and posts

i've never been bothered by /pol/. it's the newfags like you who spend their time on other who are the problem. a true /pol/tard would never bother with this trivial shit. they would be preparing for world war 3 on their own board

pol is divided on trump

I hate trump and love assad tho.
Yah a lot of them are.

keep coping fat neckbeard cuck

A cuck look is basically a skinnyfat white male who dresses in superskinny clothes, has reddit tier opinions, wears nerdy graphic tees with super tight skinny jeans, plaid clothing, beanies, and balding

Pol has been invading boards for a while. It's just ever since this past election and rthedonald fags came, that its been noticable

A lot of trump supporters and pollacks like death Grips lol.

ew stfu you fit the archetype perfectly

implying that a "retro nylon track jacket" or whatever tf other stupid shit Veeky Forums thinks is cool is some sort of fashion innovation

get out

>no r/the_donald

more like two years before the recent election
if you wanna take another step back this shits been brewing since at least 2012

>I know exactly how I'm going to look good!, I'll take all of the tastes and opinions and don't like and project them onto a shitty ms paint character and slap the word cuck in front of it!

Go back to 9gag and Redit. You shouldn't be on sites like this, cuz that's where nazis go.

>A cuck look is basically a skinnyfat white male who dresses in superskinny clothes, has reddit tier opinions, wears nerdy graphic tees with super tight skinny jeans, plaid clothing, beanies, and balding

That could be an emo guy. Again, you're not acknowledging the mindset that is manifest in the types of clothes that they wear. You're just going off of second-hand stereotypes.

Seriously, you sound like a boomer.

are those docs or the meme austrian boots? i cant even tell

>pol is divided on trump

No you're just falling for shilling and brigading attempts

wtf i love kike lovers now