So for most of my life I've dressed like most average American middle class men (loose fitting jeans, cargo shorts...

So for most of my life I've dressed like most average American middle class men (loose fitting jeans, cargo shorts, graphic t-shirts) here recently I decided to change it up a bit

>Levi chino pants
>v-neck shirt with nothing on it

Instantly when I walk into work my co-workers(who also dress like I historically do) started saying "lol user breaking out the skinny jeans like it's 2006!" To me these pants don't look like skinny jeans, what was Veeky Forums think?

you look skinnyfat as fuck go to the gym quck before you try wearing anything like that

>tfw I go to the gym 5 days a week
>tfw back squat is 4pl8
>tfw clean and jerk is 315

Although I will admit I show zero definition but I attribute a lot of that to my height

it obviously isn't though

why would you even try lying about that

Does anyone on Veeky Forums even lift?

This is not me (OP) I do regularly go to the gym though (lol Crossfit) and my maxes are nowhere near that. I have been focusing on losing weight so my Maxes have been stagnet as fuck for like 4 months. My Squat is only 250, and my C&J is 195. But i didne realize this was Veeky Forums

this is Veeky Forums

stop doing crossfit now

eat more and do a decent routine

>eat more

Not going to do that until I've lost another 30 pounds. Currently eating 500cal below my TDEE and it's worked wel for me, I've lost 75 pounds so far. Although I've hit the point that I think my calorie restriction is the biggest reason I am not gaining muscle mass as I have also incorporated a SS lifting routine in addition to crossfit and I've seen no improvement in my maxes.

>friend called them skinny jeans

Obviously he is retarded since Chino's arent made out of jean material.

no you are doing the worst thing possible

You'll look as shit skinny as you do now, and going to the gym without making any progress is demotivating as fuck

even with a bit of fat you'll look a million times better than you do now, and it'll be way sooner when you can actually start looking big, such a shorter process, and cutting down to see your abs feels so good, while now you'll barely see anything, and still look gangly and awful

>skinny fat
>these colors
>V-neck

It's because you look like shit that you're getting made fun of if you look good nobody can say shit

>out of high school
>still getting bullied

Oh man that's sad

Target cashier-core

Kek

For fucks sake man.

Get your whole body on the picture. What the fuck are we to with 60% of your legs. What shoes are you wearing? Are the pants too short/long? Can't tell for shit what you're wearing.

And clean your fuckign mirror, tubby.

It's a work mirror so I have no incentive to clean it, it also limits me being able to get my whole body in the pic

>pic is my shoes

So far it doesn't look good.
I'll respond if you can manage to get a full body pic. I don't need your face included if you are to autistic to realise this.

bullshit, the shoes are the only decent thing he has on.

You think those shoes go with the rest of his fit? LMAO off urself m80

Why wouldn't it? He obviously doesn't want to be too dressed up since he has on a fucking t-shirt.

As someone who tried to cut before they bulked at the gym, I wouldn't recommend it, you end up looking pretty skeltal without muscle. You don't look that fat in the picture, so start bulking then cut that last bit of fat after you've beefed up a bit.

As for the outfit, the colours don't particularly work together, and the chinos are oversized somewhat. As you've mentioned that you've lost weight, I'm guessing this is why.

Congrats on the weight loss though, it feels good doesn't it? :)

just start lurking, its not like anything anyone says in this one thread will change you overnight into a fashion god

once you become at least a little bit interested in fashion you will start to dress yourself better

people who like/are interested in fashion = well dressed
people who dont care about fashion = look like they dont care

The colour combination doesn't work.

Also to point out how bad your reading comprehension is:
>So far it doesn't look good.
>bullshit, the shoes are the only decent thing he has on.

Shoes are bland but not terrible; I'm looking at the bigger picture. Something you obviously aren't.

Why else would I ask for a full outfit pic? Really gets the noggin' joggin' huh?

the shirt is too big, but otherwise you look fine.
JUST fine.

>chinos are oversized

How do you get that? They look like every pair I've ever worn or seen.

v-necks arent fa bruh, get some basic tees