Volkswagen

Now or never? Analysts say it will bump back up to its original value because the whole exhaust scandal was way overblown.
Would be nice to double your fortune that easily

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2016/may/13/vw-sales-rise-diesel-emissions-scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

p/e ratio under 10
no one who actually buys the cars cares about exhaust

Sounds like a good deal

>no one who actually buys the cars cares about exhaust

Then why did Reuters report that the scandal caused their sales to reduce 5%

People wouldn't usually care about figures but their brand took the hit and now they're THE environmentally destructive company. If they can make a big show about how they sorted their shit out i'm sure they'll be fine though

Do people actually care? Especially with every other car company turning out having done the same?

Forget VW

Get on the Mitsubishi train. Buy the dip.

Probably because they pulled all the cars with diesel engines off market temporarily?

Why did Mitsubishi tank so hard compared to VW?
Can they actually recover from that? Now would be the best time though.
VW was at 100 at that equivalent. Now it's at 125. Would've been a return of 25% if you bought right after the dip

Mitsubishi is much more than an automobile manufacturer. I don't know why it took such a huge hit when it's actually just a very specific type of car for a very specific market that was cheating.

To meet emissions standards they were forced to sacrifice fuel efficiency and reliability so they're no longer a class 1 car + the loss of reputation.

>missed the 5% bump yesterday

Fug
Still buy?

STILL BUY?

and hold for 5y+

Fug

Fuck me I'm gonna buy. Dunno where else to put my money anyway.
Stop me Veeky Forums

it's a good hold for a few years. don't freak about buying a solid company

bought in at $28 in December, planning on holding for a while

It's also good return even if the market price doesn't explode because of dividends

theguardian.com/business/2016/may/13/vw-sales-rise-diesel-emissions-scandal

BUY BUY BUY

Hello guys. I am kinda nerw to this finance stuff. How exactly do you BUY stocks for a company?

Japanese market fluctuates way more heavily. Nips can't sit still.

You need a brokerage.
Then you can buy and sell stocks at trading places

Easiest way I would recommend robinhood app

Auto stocks looking good after European sales report

Ring them and say "GIB SDOK I REPOT U HUEHUEHUE". Place emphasis on the 'hue', it'll show you're a serious buyer.