How do I dress like someone you would NOT think of in a sexual way? To rephrase, if you were attracted to someone...

How do I dress like someone you would NOT think of in a sexual way? To rephrase, if you were attracted to someone, what kind of clothes would them wearing make you less attracted to them?

Full Rick

just be yourself

Superdry makes me super dry.

Go to WAYWT and look for inspo
Basically try to look like you browse Veeky Forums

boot cut jeans that are too long

A beard and tattoos would kill it for me better than any clothes could.

if female: dress like a feminist with coloration warning hair and anti-male slogan shirts

if male: dress like kanye in baggy sweats

laughed out loud

fpbp

the only legitimate answer so far.

women: septum piercings, creepers, chokers, any shirt with a lot of words on it, flare jeans, anything with an emoji on it
idk

Pants tucked into socks, those boyfriend jeans, jordans

good choices

Uggs

get a fucking burqa you faggot

mall branded clothing of any kind

hideous color choice

idk, any fashion faux pas?

/THREAD

this

if you're not physically ugly there's not much you can wear to look worse short of, maybe, greasy unwashed b.o. sweats. your best bet is to just cover up completely

Since no other fucker is going to answer you seriously, I will.

If you are a fairly attractive man or woman, people will fetishize any look. 90's child aesthetic, baggy hobo aesthetic, heelys aesthetic, etc. So it kinda sucks... My younger sister is super attractive and can't stand getting hit on, so she very frequently dresses like a 14yo boy who would have a booklet of yugioh cards in his backback and still gets hit on by random dudebros.

Wanting to be seen in a sexless light is hard in this 'wanna smash' world we live in. But I personally think the greasy/ thrift store/ no sleep look helps best. Even then tho folks are gonna think your probs deep and looking for fucks, idk man it's a mad world.

>i find it kind of funny
>i find it kind of sad
>the dreams in which i'm dying are the best ive ever had

/thread

people wanting to interact with you is unavoidable unless you are a hermit¨
sex is so deeply hardwired in to us that it's not possible to be seen in 'sexless light' and it's kinda dumb to even try something like that
and like I said, people are all about communication and people are really good at it too so looking like you don't want to be bothered is very easy

i go for the elias aesthetic but with unkempt facial hair. i'm also less attractive and not a musician so it seems to work.

try looking like me

:(

Activewear, for that (ironically) lazy, basic bitch look

good answer

fpbp

god yes.

step your fucking game up right now son

>wanna smaaaash world

thank you for the serious answer... you sound like you or your sister thought a lot about this and theres nothing you can do...

But I'm still trying baggy clothes, tucked shirt, dad shoes, and purity ring - see how that plays out.

>Wanting to be seen in a sexless light is hard in this 'wanna smash' world we live in.

If you are a girl, shave your legs less and get a short haircut. You can still be best friends with guys but they wont catch feelings. This is said with experience.

Wear clothing that does not look sexually dimorphic. Notice he looks better (sexually) on the right because on the left he looks more like a chuld.

Wtf chokers are hot on chicks, please reconsider.

This times 2.14

cameron's life really took a downward spiral after he broke that car

The only Superdry I own is a pair of swim shorts, which ironically are wet quite often.

i used to think the same until my sister started wearing them

Femanom here anything associated with streetwear and hype beast culture is a turn off for me

Is your sister hot?

Dress in full Forever 21, choose only clothes with slogans, if they are rip off's of another brand it's even better.

For shoes wear light up yeezy's from your local mall, prefferably without socks.

>dress yourself like a thot

thread over

Do you find thots attractive?

I hate women.

Oversized suit, wrinkled untucked shirt and sneakers

Oversized shorts, "funny" shirt (bonus points for sex joke), socks & sandals, and baseball cap

Grey sweapants with matching hoodie

Full-on metalhead but without the long hair or any facial hair, as if you wanted to be hardcore but your mom wouldn't let you

I almost forgot : pic related

not particularly but isn't the whole point of the thot look to get fucked fast?

It works if you are somewhat hot and make it really obvious you want to fuck, nobody actually thinks the thot uniform is attractive.

Eh, both are shit but imo he looks better on the left. The left I wouldn't even notice, the right I'd do a double take because grown men in too small clothing looks really weird.

>I have an ok body and must wear only skin tight clothing so everybody can see it
embarrassing